剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
That's more old school than...
你跟理发店四件套一样老套
You're old school as a barbershop quartet.
凭你的发型就足够了
Your hairstyle alone could make this happen.
否则 我让你没了生意
Otherwise, I put you out of business,
家庭团聚时候 你就该向你家人解释解释了
and you can explain that to folks at the next reunion.
你觉得呢 大伙们
What do you say, guys? Hmm?
你来了
You came.
我说了我会尽量来 和你一样
I said I'd try. As did you.
那我猜我们分配到了一起干活
Now I guess they've assigned us to work together.
我想是的吧
I guess they did.
虽然我很感谢你的支援
Well, uh, much as I appreciate the backup,
不过我想我已经掌握好这些苹果了
I think I've got the bobbing for apples under control.
干净的水和苹果给每一个参赛者
Fresh water and apples for each contestant.
篮子也消毒过了 你完全可以走人
Sanitized bucket. Feel free to take off.
然后在离开的时候遭受那帮
And suffer the disapproving glares
家长与教职大会的母亲的白眼吗
of the coven of PTA moms as I leave?
想得美
Fat chance.
我会坚持住的
I'm sticking it out.
我觉得他们就有人在我进来时给我下咒了
I think one of them hexed me on the way in
因为她发现我没有确认回复
when she found out I didn't RSVP.
- 没有人来过吗 - 一个都没有
- No takers yet? - Not a one.
可尴尬了 真的
It's a dreadful game, really.
把脸埋进水里 吸进去水一样
Your face submerged, inhaling water.
我从不会把两者等同
I'd never equate the two,
但这个和水刑没什么差别
but it's not unlike waterboarding,
这都是经验之谈
I'll tell you that from experience.
那又是另一个故事了
Oh, it's a story for another time.
罗兹
Rhoades.
从对亿万富翁的抨击中抽身出来
Taking a break from your billionaire bashing
要来把这也变成共♥产♥主义吗
to turn this place commie, too?
你这话就留给投票箱吧 先生
Save it for the ballot box, sir.
我现在就想开始
I want to get into it now.
不了
No,
你这行走的自卑情结
you walking inferiority complex.
行行好
Why don't you do us all a favor
去找个心理医生看看吧
and go find yourself a therapist instead of
而不是来这挑衅比你厉害的人
picking fights with greater men?
除非你想让他拖着你去给你家保姆
Unless you want him to drag you for paying your nanny
- 和管家支付消费 - 闭嘴吧你 凯伦
- and housekeeper off the books... - Shut the fuck up, Karen.
常用于指代无事生非的白人女性
噢 兄弟 你可不会想要跨过那条线
Ohh, pal, that is a line you do not want to cross,
除非你想要和安迪·"老鹰"·普赖斯一个下场
unless you want to end up like Andy "The Hawk" Price,
被甜蜜射线乐队给击倒
knocked out standing by Sugar Ray.
谢谢你为我撑腰
Thanks for getting my back.
我们击到痛点了
We struck a nerve.
大概是因为那套得意的笑
I think it was the combo of a smug smile
和帆船鞋
and boat shoes.
不幸的是 那样的人这里可太多了
There's a lotta those around here, unfortunately.
一旦斯佩里或是温亚德·凡思的外套
The year Sperrys or a Vineyard Vines
出现在了凯文的圣诞愿望清单里
blazer shows up on Kevin's Christmas list
我们就该把他转去公立学校了
is the year we transfer him to public school.
我们是不是又该谈一下那话题
Mm-hmm. Should we have that convo again?
我们一直说合适时候就重新讨论
We always said we'd revisit it if there were good reason.
我们可以先想想
We'll think on it...
但大概是的吧
but probably, yes.
- 迈克 - 嗨
- Mike. - Hi.
进来吧
Uh... come in.
我不想要乌鸦嘴 但我有理由相信
I don't want to jinx it, but I have reason to believe
现在形势一片大好
things are looking good for the games right now.
市长打电♥话♥给我要安排会面
The mayor called me for a meet.
亲自的
In person.
只可能有一个原因
Only one reason for that call.
太棒了 迈克尔·普林斯 非常棒
Kickass, Michael Prince. Nicely done.
我从辛辛那提空运过来了天际线的外卖♥♥
I had Skyline flown in from Cincinnati,
辛辛那提辣酱面连锁餐厅
用来庆祝的 一份四料意面 一份五料意面
a celebratory four-way and five-way.
你是我认识的唯一一个中西部人
You're still the only Midwesterner I know
- 能受得了的 - 你知道我是可以
- who can handle it. - You know I can,
但我有个无法推辞的晚餐要参加
but I have dinner plans that I can't get out of.
噢 没事 我该事先确认一下的
Oh, no sweat. I-I should have checked.
但你还是会去揭晓大会的吧
You're still coming to the announcement event though, yeah?
当然 那是我来这的原因
Of course. That's the whole reason I'm here.
很好
Good.
不论输赢 我都希望你在我身边
Win or lose, I want you by my side.
怎么了
What's up?
我们在这里
It's been nice,
增进相互了解 这很好
being here and seeing more of each other.
而一小部分的我希望纽约输
And there's a small part of me that wanted New York to lose,
输给布拉格或是墨西哥城
for the games to go to Prague or Mexico City.
这样你就可以到外国挑战一下自己
So you could challenge yourself on another nation's soil,
不要主场优势
no home field advantage?
不是
No.
试试看你愿不愿意付出
To see if you'd put in the effort.
我需要在高山中训练
I need to be training at altitude in the mountains.
你会在周五晚上从公♥司♥抽身
Would you pull yourself away from your company,
而飞来见我吗
fly to me on a Friday night?
会从我的营地打电♥话♥和开视频会议吗
Make calls and dial into meetings from my base camp?
我们不会知道答案 因为现在太便捷了
Now that it's so convenient, we'll never really know.
这不就是拥有私人飞机的初衷吗
Well that's the point of having your own jet, right?
能自♥由♥地追随自己所爱
The freedom to commit to what you love.
我会带上网络热点
I'd bring the hotspot,
卫星电♥话♥ 所需的一切
the sat phone, whatever it took.
但我们很幸运 不必作出取舍
But we're lucky we don't have to deal with that added strain.
这样的话 两者都能兼顾
We get the best of both worlds this way.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
我要继续准备了 揭晓大会上见
I'm gonna finish getting ready. I'll see you at the thing.
今晚安静的拍卖♥♥桌上 幸运眷顾了我
Fortune favored me tonight at the silent auction table.
你投标了我很意外
I'm surprised you bid on something.
不得已而为之
Only under great duress.
大厨丹尼尔·布卢德的居家两人晚餐
A dinner at home for two by Chef Daniel Boulud.
不错啊
Nicely done.
我确信那会很精致的
I'm sure it'll be exquisite.
但实际上
Well, uh, actually,
在这当口 我没有特别的对象
I don't have a special someone to share it with
来与之分享
at this juncture.
而我不能想象去邀请艾拉或者我爸爸
And I can't face asking Ira or my dad to join me.
你拿去吧
Why don't you take it?
给你和你的朋友一个特别的夜晚
Yeah, make a special night of it for you and a friend.
我这会也没有可以
I... I don't really have anyone to ask either,
邀请的人
at the moment.
那我们为什么不一起呢
Why don't we enjoy it together,
在老宅里
at the house?
很好的主意
It's a fine idea.
查一下我的日程
Check my calendar.
我和亿万富翁合作得太紧密会完蛋
I am damned if I work too closely
而不够紧密也会完蛋
with billionaires and damned if I don't work closely enough.
你的位子不好坐
It's a tough spot.
报纸头条向来不友善
The headlines haven't been kind.
现在你还要为地铁的
And now you're also saddled with every
延误和故障负责
subway delay and malfunction.
如果地铁的故障都怪罪于我
If I can be blamed for the subway's failures,
那地铁的成功也该归功于我
I plan on taking credit for its success, too.
这就是你来的原因
Which is why you're here.
是的
It is.
我来是要告诉你
I'm here to tell you that
我们不需要你 或你那筹划小组的钱
we don't need any money from you or your "steering committee."
即便你朝明尼阿波利斯市撒礼物
And even if you shower Minneapolis with your gifts,
我们也还是有自己的地铁改造计划
we have a subway upgrade plan of our own in place.
你在电♥话♥上请求这次会面时
That's not what you said on the phone
可不是这么说的
when you begged for this meeting.
因为那时我还没有和州长
Because I hadn't explained my situation
讲过我的处境
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表