剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
We settled at the original two percent number.
而你又一次证明了
So once again, you've proved yourself
你只是一事无成地浪费了我的时间
to be nothing more than a colossal waste of my time.
但是
Ah, but see,
我录了视频
I have video.
最近怎么样
How you doing?
私人庄园 整个沙滩都是你的
It's a private estate. Full beach access.
圣诞节时的考艾岛可是特别美的
Kauai at Christmastime is pretty special.
那么 你的人什么时候能复工呢
So, when can we get your boys back on the door?
马上就能
Right away.
谢谢你把狗借给我
Thanks for the use of the pooch.
客气了
Sure. Thanks a lot.
一发现你们俩之间的勾当
Once you were spotted together,
我在金融犯罪部门的人顺藤摸瓜
my financial crimes people threw a net
又发现了电汇问题
and found the wire transfers.
你很擅于藏钱 但是
You may be sophisticated at hiding baksheesh, but, uh,
圣图里可没什么经验
Santulli isn't.
你的脸红了
That flush on your face is that, uh,
是因为冲浪 赛马 还是别的什么的
surf, turf or something else?
这些对媒体来说
This would make a real juicy morsel
可是顿大餐啊
to throw to the press.
我想你的对手们
Yeah, I can imagine every outlet
都想来分一杯羹
would want a bite.
但我是个识大体的人
But... I'm a reasonable man.
如果你能说服你的富翁朋友们
If you can get your cohort of fellow billies to agree
给门卫增加百分之五的管理费
to a five-percent management fee increase for the doormen,
我就不用把这件事透露给别人
I don't believe I'll see the need to leak this story.
奥利维亚 在纽约杂♥志♥的工作还顺利吗
Olivia, how are things at New York Mag?
有人给我爆料就过的很好
Always good when someone calls with a story.
里面怎么样了
What's the situation in there?
查克现在在里面
Chuck's in there right now.
如果这次他没得到自己想要的结果
If his meeting doesn't go the way he wants it to,
那么他就把一个证据确凿的大头条
he's ready to deliver a cover story to you
送给你
with necessary evidence.
如果查克谈判成功 那就不会有什么头条了
If Chuck wins the meeting, there won't be a story.
这次没有 下次就会有了
This time. But a nice raincheck.
那就希望会谈剑拔弩张一些了
Let's hope the meeting combusts then.
我回车上等了
I'll be waiting in the car.
我凭什么相信你
Why the hell would I trust you?
因为你知道他是怎么做的
Because you know how he operates.
而且我需要你一直支持我
And I'll need you in my corner down the line.
行吧
All right.
我们付
We'll pay.
我会亲自召集他们每个人的
I'll round up everybody myself.
巴德 看起来浪头转弯了
It looks like the tides have turned, Bud.
我们毕竟没法与大海抗衡
We can't fight oceanic forces.
你真应该看看我拿出视频的时候
Oh, you should have seen the crimson shade
老拉扎拉那猪肝一样的脸色了
of old Lazarra's cheeks when I showed him what we had.
为了炫耀这场胜利
I wish I had a swatch of it to repaint my living room
我都想把客厅刷成那个颜色了
as a victory trophy.
他们会付的
They're gonna pay.
我去告诉奥利维亚不用等了
Tell Olivia to move on to her next lead?
不
No.
今晚夜色这么美
It's a beautiful night.
我很想找个人聊聊
I'm feeling like a chat.
你这么做的话
You do that, the billionaires of this city
这个城市之亿万富翁肯定不会放过你
are sure to come after you.
我不会明说
I'd never tell.
但我会启发她该去哪挖线索
But I might tell her where to look.
你的前任们
Former holders of your very office
可都被富翁们打掉了
did not survive that attack.
你确定让我们成为活靶子
Are you sure painting targets on our backs
是明智之举吗
is the best move right now?
我也没什么见不得人的秘密了
No more skeletons in my closets to rattle.
让他们尽管拿放大镜来审查我吧
Let 'em just try and Spitzer me.
你是不想干了吗
Are you looking for your way out of this job?
在我明确告诉你先等等之后 你还疯狂买♥♥入
You pigged out on those other sportswear companies dropping
其他下跌的运动服装公♥司♥股票
after I explicitly told you to wait.
我料到你会发现的
I knew you'd see it.
我有信心这会有所回报
That's how confident I was that they'd pay off.
也的确如此
And they did.
数据和我的假设一致
The numbers supported my hypothesis.
我把你从分♥析♥师提上来
I upped you from analyst
是让你支持我的决定
so you could take positions I supported,
前卫爵士乐萨克斯风手
不是让你像艾瑞克·杜菲独奏一样
not so you could go off and improve on your own
自己另起炉灶
like an Eric Dolphy solo.
好吧 我等过了
Yeah, well, I waited.
然后拉斯科股价开始回升了
And then Rask started rebounding,
所以我就行动了
so I pulled the trigger.
幸亏有我 梅森碳能公♥司♥还不知情
And thanks to me, Mase Carb's in the black now.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
我说过别这么做了 就算拉斯科股价变化
I already told you no. My last instructions still stood,
我最后的指令依然有效
despite the change in Rask's price.
该赚的钱没赚到 就像是看到一辆甲壳虫车
Leaving money on the table is like seeing
却不打人一样
a punch buggy and not punching someone.
一种游戏 见到甲壳虫车第一时间喊"甲壳虫"并打旁人一下
就是感觉不痛快
It just feels wrong.
但我本可以听你的
But I could have listened to you.
应该
Should.
我本应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
这次我可以给你掩饰过去
I will protect you this time.
普林斯不会知道是你做的决定
Prince won't know you made this call.
但你在玩的这场游戏...
But this game you're playing...
就像麦尔斯乐队的专辑《泼妇酒酿》一样
Yeah. Like Miles's band recording Bitches Brew.
极具革命性和挑衅意味的一张专辑
没有规则
No net.
我明白
I got it.
阿斯特拉运动在得知
Astra Sports has canceled its buyout
拉斯科运动服饰的
of Rask Sportswear
首席执行官小斯图尔特·拉斯科
after learning of CEO Stuart Rask, Jr's
和朝鲜领导人金正恩有秘密关系后
secret partnership with North Korean dictator
取消了对该公♥司♥的收♥购♥
Kim Jong-un.
老天
Jesus.
这就是你一直压着的事吗
This is what you were sitting on?
斯图伊几年前和丹尼斯·罗德曼
Stuey went to North Korea with Dennis Rodman
一起去了朝鲜 尽管当时其他运动服装公♥司♥
some years ago, even after the other sportswear companies
都取消行程 退出不干了
canceled and backed out.
不简单啊 为什么
Remarkable. Why?
拉斯科那时候还是个时装品牌
Rask was still a boutique brand back then.
他们需要扩张
They needed to grow.
旅行归来时他们带回了大量的资金
They came back from their trip fully capitalized.
金正恩一直以来都是秘密合伙人 现在还是
Kim's been a silent partner this whole time. Still is.
可如今...
Until now...
看看后市股价收报机吧
Look at the after-market ticker.
拉斯科要倒闭了
Rask is tanking.
联邦贸易委员会在进行全面调查
Federal Trade Commission's doing a full probe.
瓦格斯宝贝 你行啊
Well, Wagsy, you did it.
你打断了收♥购♥ 把它扔向了虎狼之口
You killed the buyout and fed it to the dogs.
斯图伊...
Hey, Stu...
这...
It...
听我...
Listen...
我们可以在彩排的时候谈这件事吗
can't we just talk about this at rehearsal?
斯图伊把我踢出乐队了
Stuey just kicked me out of the band.
奥利维亚告诉我拉扎拉的股票
Olivia told me that Lazarra article
今晚会下跌
should drop tonight.
我们最好未雨绸缪
We'd better batten down the hatches.
不用 让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧 我准备好了
Nah, let the gale blow. I'm ready.
我在尝试像《各怀鬼胎》的哈克曼一样思考
I'm trying to think like Hackman in Heist,
电影中吉恩·哈克曼扮演了一个经验丰富的强盗
想搞清楚为什么让拉扎拉与你为敌
to understand why turning Lazarra against you
是明智之举
is the smart play,
但却想不明白
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表