剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Let’s take a peek.
喜欢它的声音
Loving the sound of it
几乎和这个比萨饼一样多。
almost as much as this pizza pie.
关于如何做的任何想法?
Any ideas as to how?
嗯,当然。
Well, sure.
我想我会去一个古老而值得信赖的地方。
I thought I‘d go to an old and trusted.
你知道,足智多谋的人,在他的旅行中,
You know, the resourceful type who may, in his travels,
遇到了可能已经签署的虚拟搜查令
have come across a dummy warrant that might‘ve been signed
由没有细节的友好法官,
by a friendly judge without the particulars,
比如填写的地址和日期。
like addresses and dates filled out.
只是我可以挥手吓唬那些人的东西
Just something I could merely wave to scare the rubes
让我进去。
into letting me in.
查克,这似乎是个骗局。
It seems like a hoot, Chuck.
我可能碰巧认识这样一个人。
I might happen to know just such a man.
我敢打赌他会保留这样的东西
And I bet he‘d keep something like that
在一个假底抽屉里,
in a false-bottom drawer,
只是等待正确的理由
just waiting for the right reason
让它看到曙光。
for it to see the light of day.
驱动器是否已锁定?
Are the drives locked down?
为什么我在免提电♥话♥上?
Why am I on speakerphone?
只有凯特和我。她赶上了。
It‘s Kate and me only. She‘s up to speed.
我需要知道他们在哪里以及是什么在保护他们。
I need to know where they are and what‘s protecting them.
每个驱动器都被驱动到一个仓库
Each drive was driven to a warehouse
里面有一个安全的保险库,
with a secure vault in it,
每个仓库处于单独的状态。
each warehouse in a separate state.
没有驱动器与任何其他驱动器一起存储。
No drive is ever stored with any other drive.
我们很清楚。
We‘re clear.
介意我们保留吗?
Mind if we keep that?
-文书工作。 -我没关系。
-Paperwork. -It‘s okay by me.
[滑板车] 仓库都是针对不同行业的,
[Scooter] The warehouses are all for different industries,
那么哪些公♥司♥里面有保险库
so which companies have vaults inside
将很难确定到随便
will be hard to determine to the casual
甚至被认为是观察者。
or even considered observer.
不过,如果有人发现我们有一个保险库,以及在哪里,
Still, if someone found out we had a vault, and where,
我们选择的公♥司♥都有正当理由。
the companies we chose all have legitimate reasons.
贵金属、现金流等。
Precious metals, cash flow, et cetera.
在将铂金加工成芯片之前,我们将其保留在这里。
We keep the platinum here before it‘s processed into chips.
我们需要看看里面。
We need to see inside.
[键盘提示音]
[keypad beeping]
她在这里。
There she is.
在此感谢您的帮助,警官。
Appreciate your help here, Officer.
谢谢你,滑板车。
Thank you, Scooter.
嘿,斯库特,呃,
Hey, Scoot, uh,
让我们继续洗牌
let‘s go ahead and shuffle the deck
并无论如何移♥动♥这些案件。
and move those cases anyway.
也许甚至不告诉我在哪里,短期内,
Maybe don‘t even tell me where, short term,
所以我不能被迫回答。
so I can‘t be compelled to answer.
明白了。我有一些想法。
Understood. I have some ideas.
使满意?
Satisfied?
不,但并不惊讶。
No. But unsurprised.
这就是为什么我做了我所做的。
That‘s why I did what I did.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
[尼克] 看,这是铁炉堡,
[Nick] See, this is an Iron Forge,
非常合法的冷存储驱动器
very legitimate cold storage drive
具有自锁功能。
with a self-locking feature.
嗯。自锁。
Uh-huh. Self-locking.
是的,我听说过。
Yeah, I‘ve heard of that.
是的,十次不正确的尝试,它会自己加密,
Yeah, ten incorrect attempts and it‘ll encrypt itself,
使其无法访问其中的任何内容。
making it impossible to access whatever‘s on it.
所以,我会怎么做,我会买♥♥ 20 个 Iron Forges,
So, what I‘d do, I‘d buy like 20 Iron Forges,
开始工作,开封并寻找边路
get to work uncapping and finding side channels
访问数字密钥。
to access the digital keys.
那么,开始工作吧。
Well, get to work, then.
如果我有六个月的时间,我会这样做。
That‘s what I‘d do if I had six months.
啊,六个月?
Ah, six months?
你已经接近六个他妈的小时了。
You‘ve got closer to six fucking hours.
我需要打开这个,这样我才能使用它
I need this one opened so I can use it
在他们被移♥动♥和隐藏之前到达其他人。
to get to the others before they‘re moved and hidden.
我需要带一些设备。
I‘m gonna need to bring in some equipment.
运行加密猎人密♥码♥破解软件。
Running crypto-hunter password cracker software.
-一些真正的黑暗网络狗屎。 -盛大。怎么办?
-Some real dark web shit. -Grand. Now what?
我们坐下来让它工作。
We sit back and let it work.
[叹气]
[sighs]
[打响指]
[snaps fingers]
我们得到了什么?
What do we got?
我们得到了一些东西。
We got something.
是的?加密货币?
Yeah? Crypto?
是的。
Yeah.
是钱包。
It‘s a wallet.
十次尝试的公平警告。
Fair warning on the ten attempts.
你还剩多少个镜头?
How many shots you have left?
还有两个。这就是我叫醒你的原因。
Two more. That‘s why I woke you.
不想扣动扳机没有——
Didn‘t want to pull the trigger without--
继续。
Proceed.
你确定?
You... sure?
去做吧。
Do it.
-[电脑铃♥声♥] -[喘气]
-[computer chimes] -[gasps]
天啊。
Holy shit.
-就是它...? -是的。
-Is that...? -Yes.
[笑] 是的。
[laughs] Yes, it is.
持有各种硬币的加密钱包,
Crypto wallet holding various coins that,
以今天的价格,
at today‘s rates,
总计约1.5亿美元。
total approximately $150 million.
[笑]
[laughs]
既然我们在,我们可以,你知道...?
Since we‘re in, could we, you know...?
不,没有一个数字货币。
No, not one digital farthing.
戴夫?
Dave?
我们有它。
We have it.
我很清楚。
It‘s clear to me.
Prince 正在用加密货币资助 Mike Money。
Prince is funding Mike Money with crypto.
没有什么是违法的。
There‘s nothing illegal about that.
如果他没有为所说的加密纳税。
It is if he isn‘t paying taxes on said crypto.
这些人都买♥♥了很多
These guys all bought shit tons of it
当它花费一美元时回来。
back when it cost a dollar.
现在他们正在进行免费比赛。
Now they‘re on a freeroll.
我的技术人员检查了交易记录,
My tech guy checked the transaction record,
去年售出了 1.5 亿枚硬币
and 150 mil in coin was sold last year
并存入一个成为支线基金的账户
and put into an account that became the feeder fund
迈克金钱计划。
for the Mike Money program.
猜猜谁没有收到通知。
And guess who wasn‘t notified.
那将是纽约国♥务♥院♥
That would be the New York State Department
税务和金融部。
of Taxation and Finance.
乘以其他位置
Multiply it by the other locations
毫无疑问,他藏有更多的驱动器,
where he undoubtedly has more drives stashed,
我们正在谈论金融骗局
and we are talking about a financial scam
与有史以来最大的规模相同。
on the same scale as the biggest ever played.
这是一个完整的阿尔卡彭。
It‘s a full Al Capone.
你的意思是一个完整的劳伦山。
You mean a full Lauryn Hill.
-[叹气] -如果我们能证明的话。
-[sighs] -If we can prove it.
加上韦斯利·斯奈普斯,一千倍,是的。
With a Wesley Snipes thrown in, times a thousand, yes.
您只需要授权并进行突袭
You just need to authorize and conduct the raids
在所有其他位置。
on all the other locations.
你已经死了,肯定有加密货币
And you‘re dead certain there‘s crypto
在其他驱动器上?
on those other drives?
如果你没有独♥立♥的证据,
If you don‘t have independent proof,
我没有理由发动突袭,
I will have had no cause to stage the raids,
因为第一个是非法获得的。
since the first one was illegally gotten.
这是在你的权限范围内。
It was under your purview.
你只需要在宣誓下声明,
You just need to state that under oath,
你告诉我的——
that you instructed me--
如果你是对的,我会的。
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表