剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
并用它玩大富翁。
and play Monopoly with it.
至少它会有好处。
At least it'll be goodfor something.
杨留了个语♥音♥信箱,我不想...
Yang left a voicemail.I didn't want to...
他也出来了。
He's out too.
他说正确的信息,错误的信使。
He says right message,wrong messenger.
所以我们重新组合,重新聚焦...
So we regroup,we refocus...
我将自己支付整个试点计划的费用。
I'll pay for the entirepilot program myself.
那个广♥告♥牌将是我的期票。
That billboard will bemy promissory note.
- -- 昂贵。- -- 用 Wags 获得。
- -- Expensive.- -- Get with Wags.
告诉他他的中国基础设施事情已经开始了。
Tell him his Chineseinfrastructure thing's a go.
我们来早了。查看。
We're early. Check.
穿着得体。检查。
Dressed appropriately.Check.
我相信你已经准备好了,而不是你必须做任何事情
I trust that you're prepared,not that you have to do anything
- 除了微笑和点头,是的。- - 当然。
-other than smile and nod yes.- -- Of course.
如果我能借此机会给你留下深刻印象
If I could take this opportunityto impress upon you
与中国人打交道时,面子的重要性——
the importance of facewhen dealing with the Chinese--
- - 知道了。走吧--因为你的地位更高,
- -- Got it. Let's go.- -- As you are of higher rank,
你应该在我之前。
you should precede me.
我意识到。
I'm aware.
[小提琴演奏]
[violin music playing]
[男]为了我们共同的繁荣。
[man]To our shared prosperity.
[说中文]
[speaking Chinese]
我们应该一针见血。
We're supposed to goshot for shot.
这可能是一种惩罚性的习俗。
It can bea punishing custom.
我应该事先告诉你吃点东西的。
I should've told youto eat something beforehand.
- -- 我做到了。- -- 你当然做到了。
- -- I did.- -- Of course you did.
我希望我有。
I wish I had.
这是排骨。
This is the chop.
我们用它来巩固像这样的重要商业交易。
We use it to cement importantbusiness deals like this one.
当然。我知道排骨的出现
Of course.I know of the chop's emergence
战国时期。
during the Warring Statesperiod.
[说中文]
[speaks Chinese]
[英语] 但我不得不转达你的提议。
[in English] But I'm goingto have to pass on your offer.
我不能与有联♥系♥的团体做生意
I can't do businesswith a group that has ties
对于一个记录如此糟糕的政♥府♥
to a government with sucha brutally poor record
关于人♥权♥。
on human rights.
我忍♥不住要丰富压♥迫♥者。
I can't help enrichthe oppressors.
如果你想影响你的政♥府♥
If you'd like to influenceyour government
开始像人一样待人,
to start treating peoplelike people,
有礼貌和人性,请给我打电♥话♥。
with decency and humanity,please give me a call.
否则,晚安。
Otherwise, good night.
[Wags]等等。
[Wags]Wait.
我想你已经准备好弥补这片土地上的损失了。
I figured you were ready to makeup for losses on the land.
你出现是为了给他们指手画脚并拒绝数十亿?
You showed up to give them thefinger and turn down billions?
那是什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
而现在我已经丢脸了。
And now I've lost face.
[液体浇注]
[liquid pouring]
[安迪]有比公♥关♥危机更简单的方法
[Andy] There are simpler waysthan a PR crisis
让我下山。
to get me off the mountain.
当年轻的女孩们来的时候,他们做了这一切吗?
Did they do all this when youthought the girls were coming?
是的。
Yeah.
是时候做这件事了。
It's time to do the thing.
我想向大家展示——
I wanted to presentto the whole--
这是错误的时间。
It's the wrong time.
那个财富时钟,女孩们正在变得残酷。
That wealth clock, the girlsare getting brutalized.
是的,到目前为止,他们的生活还不错。
Yeah, well, they've hada pretty good life up till now.
你会遵守协议吗?
You gonna keepyour end of the deal?
它要花多少钱?
How much will it cost?
三。也许更多。
Three. Maybe more.
他妈的。
Fuck.
三十亿美元。
Three billion dollars.
你以前从来没有关心过它。
You never cared about it before.
所以,你会遵守你的承诺吗?
So, you gonna keepthe promise you made?
事情变了。
Things have changed.
你还需要我吗?
You still need me?
他们并没有那么大的变化。
They haven't changedthat much.
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
你和我,
You and I,
我们不能让彼此难堪。
we can't embarrasseach other.
当我们分开时,如果我们需要满足我们的胃口——
When we're apart, if we needto slake our appetites--
没有尴尬。一切都锁定了。
No embarrassment.Everything locked down.
是,还是将是?
It is, or it will be?
不要问那个。
Don't ask that.
为什么这么问?
Why ask that?
你离开了。我打电♥话♥给你,你不能来。
You left. I called.You couldn't come.
你知道这会导致什么。
You know what that results in.
你会遵守你对他们的承诺吗?
You gonna keep the promisesyou make to them?
我是唯一愿意的人。
I'm the only guy that will.
这就是我这样做的原因。
That's why I'm doing it.
那么,是的。
Then, yeah.
好的。
Good.
根据我们上次的互动,
Based on our lastinteraction,
我建议我们下班后见面
I suggest we havea meet-up after work
并熨平这个继任者的业务。
and iron outthis successor business.
是的,在它颠覆我们俩之前。
Yes, before it upendsboth of us.
我也有类似的想法。
I had a similar thought.
[门打开]
[door opens]
[打字]
[typing]
只有一分钟。
Only have a minute.
让约翰·海勒曼进来。
Have John Heilemanncoming in here.
需要我帮你准备吗?
Need me to prep you?
大概。没时间。
Probably. No time.
我们上次的会议是在虚假的借口下进行的。
Our last sessionwas under false pretenses.
不是吗?
Was it not?
双重目的。
Dual purpose.
帮助了你,不是吗?
Helped you, did it not?
它做了。
It did.
也帮了我。
Helped me too.
这本书需要讲真话。
The book needsto tell the truth.
我错了你。需要改正。
I was wrong about you.Needed to get it right.
为什么要把书放在第一位?
Why do the bookin the first place?
好吧,我本来不打算写的。
Well, I didn't intendto write it.
我被一种冲动抓住了,
I was seized with an impulse,
在我真的知道我有之前就写了。
and wrote it beforeI really knew I had.
一定有很多话你想说很久了。
Must've been a lot of stuff youwanted to say for a long time.
就是这样的释放,是的。
It was just that kindof release, yes.
你做完之后呢?
And after you were done?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,就像我可以前进一样。
Yep, like I could move forward.
打火机。更容易。更自♥由♥。
Lighter. Easier.With more freedom.
但它不完整,除非我发布它。
But it's not completeunless I publish it.
我想你会试图阻止我。
I imagine you're goingto try and stop me.
这就是你认为我叫你进来的原因吗?阻止你?
Is that why you thinkI called you in? To stop you?
好吧,我想你是来告诉我我的律师做了什么。
Well, I imagine you're hereto tell me what my lawyer did.
萨克尔告诉你的。
What Sacker told you.
你可以证明你的声誉有损失和损害。
That you could prove lossand damage to your reputation.
出版这本书会
That to publish the book would
炸毁我的生活和事业。
blow up the lifeand career that I have.
我不会在路上设置障碍物。
I'm not gonna put uproad blocks.
我不会在你发表的时候惩罚你。
I'm not gonna punish youwhen and if you do publish.
问题不在于你能不能。
The question isn'twhether you can.
问题是你是否应该。
The question iswhether you should.
没有很多“应该”的对话
Not a lot of "should"conversations
在你来之前在这个办公室。
in this officebefore you got here.
嗯,我在回想我们上次的谈话,
Well, I'm thinking backto our last conversation,
以及考虑后果的重要性。
and how it's importantto consider ramifications.
而我想告诉你的
And what I want to tell you
是只有你才能决定这样做是否正确。
is that only you can decideif it's the right thing to do.
但是你最好考虑一件事
But one thingyou'd better consider
是我们很少知道我们为什么做我们所做的事情,
is that we rarely know whywe do the things we do,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表