剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
在纽约政♥治♥中罕见的快速流程
The rare, quick arrivederci of New York politics.
查克可以从检察长上被撤下来
Chuck can be removed as AG.
我们说话时他正站在陷阱口上
He's standing over a trapdoor as we speak.
怎么把他拉下来
How do we pull the lever?
首先 让州长同意
Get the governor on board, for starters.
然后取得州参议院三分之二的支持
Then it's a two-thirds majority of the state Senate.
但你要面对的是查克在这个州各个角落
But you're up against Chuck's entrenched interests
根深蒂固的利益链条
in every corner of the state,
从陶汉诺克瀑布到普拉西德湖
from Taughannock Falls to Lake Placid.
我很会交新朋友
I know how to make new friends.
如果老朋友没先发制人人身攻击你
It's easier when the old ones
那将会更容易
aren't poisoning the well before you drink from it.
我同意 如果查克哪怕得到一点风声
I agree. If Chuck even catches wind of you
你在他的势力范围买♥♥通人
trying to trade favors in his ring,
斗牛士装备
你得把长剑和红布都准备好
you better have muleta and sword ready.
他立刻就会撞向你
He'll come charging right at you.
一般来说大家都认为
Common misconception
公牛是因为看见红色才发怒
that bulls become angry when they see red.
但它们是回应斗篷的动作 不是颜色
No, they respond to the movement of the cape, not the color,
红色只是为了掩盖血迹
which is red to mask the blood.
所以我们需要声东击西
So we need to wave something to get his attention.
我知道怎么做了
I know what we need to do.
欢迎来到贝茨俱乐部 需要什么帮助
Welcome to The Bates. How may I assist you?
我来见莱热尔先生
I'm here to meet a Mr. Legere.
当然 请稍等
Sure, one moment.
抱歉 他还没到
I'm sorry, he hasn't arrived yet.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
不好意思女士
I'm sorry, ma'am,
你是会员吗
are you a member?
不 我说了
No, like I said,
我是来见斯图尔特·莱热尔的 他是会员
I'm meeting Stuart Legere, who is.
那您得去外面等
You'll have to wait outside.
什么
Excuse me?
行政休息室仅为会员服务
The executive lounge is for members only.
你是说大堂吗 我连大堂都不能坐吗
You mean the lobby? I can't sit in the lobby?
所有客人都需会员陪同在场
All guests must be accompanied by members while on premises.
我确定那只股票超好
I'm sure it's a great stock,
如果我在JT马琳工作
and I'd go all in on it if I worked
我一定全投进去
at fucking JT Marlin,
但我得制♥造♥结果
but I have to produce results.
哦 请等一下 拜托
Oh, hold it for me, please!
不好意思女士 这里不是这样的
I'm sorry, lady, that's not how it works.
你有钥匙吗
You got your key?
你必须有钥匙
You've got to have a key.
我只想带孩子去公园 混♥蛋♥
I just wanted to take my baby to the park, pendejo.
我要撞他们屁♥股♥
I'll ram it up their keister...
嗨
Hey.
我想把某些人抓起来 因为他太混♥蛋♥了
I think I need to arrest someone for being an asshole.
我们能这么做吗
Can we do that?
我以前比现在抓得多
Well, I used to try more than I do now,
但是 也可以
but, yeah, sure.
这个男的 露露·里蒙兄弟
Guy right there, Lulu Lehman Brothers,
刚刚把一位推婴儿车的女士拒之门外
just closed the gate on a woman pushing a stroller
就因为她没钥匙
because she didn't have a key.
这座美丽 青翠的公园
Well, that beautiful, verdant park
还真是超级混♥蛋♥吸引器
doubles as an asshole magnet.
整个街区都混♥蛋♥
Whole block is.
我在这儿等着就是因为
Only reason I'm waiting here is because the Bates Club
贝茨俱乐部把我赶出来了
just booted me out.
- 你没报名字吗 - 报了
- Didn't you give the name? - Yeah.
他们就把我领到员工出口了
Right before they showed me the service entrance.
我觉得我是不是活在《极度空间》
I feel like I'm in They Live and I'm about to go
讲述了一位不知名的流浪者 通过特殊的太阳镜发现统治阶级是外星人
要去像罗迪派普那样去摔跤
Rowdy Roddy Piper on someone's ass.
就像《华尔街之狼》说的
Fucking now! Like the Wolf says,
金钱是资本主义的氧气
money is the oxygen of capitalism.
你知道的 我们不能因为这些人是混♥蛋♥
You know, we can't actually arrest folks
逮捕他们
for being schmucks,
但我们可以阻止混♥蛋♥组织
but we can stop structural schmuckiness.
我们有权这么做
We have a mandate to do so.
而那个公园就是我们出手的绝佳目标
And that park is the perfect target,
因为它的象征意义远不止如此
because it's symbolic of so much more.
象征着将非上层人士挡在外边的
Of all the different kinds of entry denied to people
- 一扇扇大门 - 没错
- who aren't at the top. - That's right.
在六十年代末的时候
Back in the late '60s, you know,
有一对小青年骑着摩托
a couple of teenagers crashed their motorcycles
闯进了大门 在草坪上转了几圈
into the gates, took a few turns around the old green.
把草坪划得稀烂后扬长而去
Tore it up quite a bit before taking off.
你可能以为这会激起公愤
And you may think that there was an outcry.
- 难道没有吗 - 确实没有
- No? - No, indeed.
因为就发生在伍德斯托克音乐节之后
It was on the heels of Woodstock.
所有人都认为他们这么做是为了爱与和平
Everybody just thought they were doing it for peace and love.
- 时异事殊啊 - 或许是吧
- Different times. - Maybe so.
但是那扇门
But that gate.
我们可以把它变成手中的钥匙
I'm thinking it can be turned into our key.
- 用来做什么 - 解锁这个城市
- To what? - Unlock the city.
啊 斯图尔特·莱热尔
Ah, Stuart Legere.
我按你说的去查了
So I looked into what you asked.
看来我们不必再拘泥于客套了
I see we're past the formalities.
我都被你拿捏住了 就不用阿谀谄媚了吧
You've got me under your thumb. Doesn't buy you any smiles.
想知道普林斯的处境和他下一步的计划吗
You want to know where Prince is at and what he's going to do?
他元气大伤
Well, he's wounded. Badly.
我还知道更多消息
And I know more.
咱们可以进去详谈 里面有顶级雅座
We can discuss it inside. I have the best table waiting.
不 咱们去个不只对上层人开放的地儿吧
No, let's go somewhere open to more than the landed gentry,
好吗
shall we?
你和你的团队在超音的交易里
You and your group pivoted like a top Texas cutting horse
转变得跟德州顶尖的拦牛马一样快
on the Hypersonic trade.
我们想要随机应变
We like to stay nimble.
我还看到你们
And I see you've also taken
大量减仓了超音的股票
a substantial short position on it.
我听说一个好的投资者能瞬间改变想法
I was taught a good investor can change their mind in an instant,
而顶尖的能做出完全相反的决定
but a great one needs to be able to do a full 180.
丢掉奥♥运♥会的赞助商身份
Losing the sponsorship of the Games
- 并不会重创他们 - 到时就知道了
- can't have hurt them that bad. - We'll see.
另一个"好"跟"顶尖"之间的区别是
The other part of that good investor-great investor thing
他们是否根据新的信息做出决策
is that they 180 on new information.
所以 你们掌握到了什么新消息
So, what was it?
我的团队成员利婉发现他们在技术上有问题
Something one of my gang, Rian, figured about their tech.
我们的行为完全合法
A totally legal move on our part.
- 不过 我还是应该... - 不必多说
- Still, I should probably... - Say less.
像伙计们说的那样 好吧
As the kids would put it, yes.
- 到点了 - 我们要带她进来吗
- It's time. - Should we send her in?
感谢汇报 做得很好
Appreciate the update. Excellent work.
- 请进 - 谢谢
- Please, come in. - Thank you.
这就是迈克尔·普林斯
This is Michael Prince.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
- 一起拍几张合影吧 - 好呀
- Let's take a couple shots. - Of course.
很好 拍完了
Nice. I got you.
- 嘿 宝贝们 - 什么情况
- Hey, peach! - What?
好了 大家都先把手头的事放一放
All right, everyone, pencils down.
非保密的文件就不用收起来了
Place your open material faceup on the table in front of you.
天 是谁回来了
Holy shit, look who's back.
- 玛斐 近来还好吗 - 好兄弟
- What's up, Mafee? - My brothers.
其实我们就是顺路过来盘些办公用品
Actually, we just stopped by to steal some office supplies.
新公♥司♥怎么样
How's new-co?
时好时坏啦
Strikes and gutters, you know.
- 好吧 老兄 - 多乐尔·比尔和玛斐来啦
- All right, dude. - Dollar Bill. Mafee.
- 来这儿有何贵干呀 - 来这栋楼里开会
- What's the rumpus? - Meetings in the building.
顺道过来看看这儿"改糟"得怎样了
Wanted to come by and see the reno-vaysh.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表