剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
《财富战争》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
第一届在纽约举办的奥♥运♥会
The very first New York Olympics.
这座城市衰败了 伤痕累累
The city's down, hurting.
这是重建它的绝好机会
It's the perfect opportunity to rebuild.
主办城市的选择跟政♥治♥高度相关
Selecting a host city is a very political process.
我想让人留下印象 但就我的理解
I want to make an impression, but as I understand it,
委员会的成员们
the men and women of the commission
并不看好天赋异禀的陌生人
don't look kindly upon strangers bearing gifts.
办公室不是我开战的地方
The office is not where my new war is going to be waged.
至少一开始不是
Not at first.
比场馆更重要的是传达的信息
The venue matters less than the message.
我现在意识到不单单是一个亿万富翁
No, I realized it's not one billionaire
在这城里横行霸道
having his way with the city.
整个亿万富翁阶级对社会的影响
The overall effect of the billionaire class...
就是个祸害
they're a scourge.
普林斯有不同的权衡和优先考虑
Prince has different priorities.
他追求的似乎不仅仅是利润
He seems to be after more than profits here.
- 所以你想说什么 - 我还说不准
- So, what are you saying? - I don't know yet,
但我知道他不是阿克塞
but I know he's not Axe.
我现在要创建一个普林斯名单
I am hereby creating the Prince List.
删掉目前投资的所有不干净的资本
Shedding all the dirty capital currently invested.
从现在起 客户要证明资质才能让我们投资
From now on, clients will have to qualify to invest with us.
有时候你就得舍弃一些东西
Sometimes you just have to break some shit.
让他们知道没有谁是安全的
Make them know that no one is safe.
你跟我保证了这个季度会大获全胜 查克
You promised me a winning season, Chuck.
如果我要辞职 我的时间不多了
I'm running out of time if I'll have to quit.
我还不能失去我的王牌干将
I can't lose my MVP yet.
我需要你 凯特
I need you, Kate.
好吧 头儿
Okay, boss.
这些政♥治♥家
What do we do when the carpetbaggers
和地♥产♥商想把我们排除在外
and the land barons try to shove us out of the way?
我们会还击
We shove back!
夺回我们的城市
Take back our city!
夺回我们的城市
Take back our city!
财富战争 第六季第四集
有人来找我了
I was approached.
工作邀请吗
For a job?
没提关于工作的事
Nobody said anything about a job.
那就是工作邀请
It's a job.
你来找我是对的
You did good by coming to me.
当然 我是不会去的
So, obviously, I'm not going...
不 你要去
Oh, no, you're going.
为了我去
But you're going for me.
做我的文森特·特拉诺瓦黑帮犯罪人物)
You'll be my Vincent Terranova.
黑帮犯罪人物
庆祝和狂欢很正常
It's natural to celebrate, to go big.
特别在这里有这么多工具
Especially with the tools you have here.
这么多乐趣和人才
The fun and the talent in this room.
你觉得这事会没完没了
You think it's gonna go on and on and on.
永不结束
It's never gonna end.
但那不是真的
But we know that's not true.
各位都有可能会犯
You all in this room are not immune
其他人犯过的错误
to the mistakes other people make,
他们失去的超过于获得的
where they spend more than they make.
他们总是在烧钱
The burn rate gets them every time.
我有五十二位球员被NBA选中
I've had 52 players drafted in the NBA.
三十五位目前加入了联盟
Thirty-five are in the league right now.
我对各位的建议是
My suggestion to them and to you:
把赚到的首个一百万放到一边
Put the first million away!
忘记它
Forget you have it.
把钱放到储备金里
You put yours back in this fund,
五 六 七年后
you know five, six, seven years,
你就是千万富豪
you're a multimillionaire.
有这个做家底
With that behind you,
你就无所畏惧
no fear.
不再焦虑
No anxiety seeps in.
你有清晰的头脑来思考好想法
You have a clear mind to think good thoughts.
突然你就能进入状态了
All of a sudden, you get in the zone,
做自己不敢相信能做到的事
and you're doing stuff you don't even believe you could do,
然后你就能赢得
and you win championships.
全国冠军
National championships.
当你成为全国冠军之后
And when you win a national championship...
我没打过篮球
I've never played basketball,
但我愿意跟着他下火海
but I'd follow this man through the gates of hell.
别让资金消耗拖累你
...don't let the burn rate drag you down,
因为到最后
because at the end of the day,
我们每个人都要赢
it's about winning championships for all of us, isn't it?
教练在演讲费上给了我们很大的优♥惠♥
Coach gave us a great deal on the speaking fee.
他确实值得这个价
He really did. Worth every cent.
我听说他要把钱捐给慈善机构
And I hear he's donating it to charity,
共赢啊
so a win for all.
约翰·卡帕里教练演讲费
最先进的设施
State-of-the-art facilities,
住宿 交通
accommodations, transportation.
能适应所有环境问题
Designed to accommodate any and all environmental concerns.
一切都是崭新的
Everything pristine.
我得说 迈克
Yeah, well, I tell you, Mike,
如果这里不是一尘不染
the whole thing'd be a lot more believable
那就可信多了
if there was, uh, dirt somewhere.
纽约从来没有这么干净过
New York City's never been this clean.
之前可不是我指导的
It was never my mandate before.
汤姆·福特衬衫 拉夫劳伦紫标鞋 吉利贝托定制西装 "视觉需要"二代头戴式VR VR呈现
我让他们做得好一些
I told them, make it dazzling.
惊艳大家 把一切想象都呈现出来
Dazzle the man, don't leave anything to the imagination.
而奥♥运♥会真正举办时我也会这样做
And that's what I'm gonna do when the Games are actually here.
哈根达斯之前有一款圣代
You know, they used to have a sundae at Haagen-Dazs
叫闪亮亮
called the Dazzler.
现在应该还有 就是焦糖牛奶冰淇淋
I think they still do. You know, it's dulce de leche ice cream
有很多焦糖酱
with, like, ribbons of caramel,
加上甜酒 再加些焦糖
and then more dulce, more caramel.
然后在上面涂上鲜奶油
Then you'd put whipped cream on it, and then they would just
把热焦糖酱都盖住
cover the whole thing in, like, hot caramel sauce.
由此得名闪亮亮
It earns its name: the Dazzler.
我能狼吞虎咽地吃干净
I would guzzle that sucker down.
但是
But, you know...
很快
before long,
我就会因为乳糖不耐而反胃
I'd start to feel milk-sick and bloated.
我担心在这里举办奥♥运♥会
And, you see, I'm afraid it's going to be the same way
也会是一样的结果
with the Olympic Games here in our city.
可能会很不错
Could be delicious, but
但更有可能让我面对选民的批评犯难
more likely to make me ill when the voters paddle my ass
- 因为他们不喜欢这样 - 每个人都喜欢
- 'cause they don't like them, so... - Everyone loves...
查克·罗兹在一切讨论开始前
Chuck Rhoades changed the conversation
就改变了话题风向
before it even started, all right?
现在我们不会宣传奥♥运♥会
Now, we wouldn't be selling the Games,
我们会从开始就防守
we'd be defending them from the jump.
市议会 立法者 激进分子
And the city council, legislator, activists,
他们会在申奥时胡扯一通
they're all going to crap on this Olympic bid
把法规扯进来
and they're going to tag it with regulations,
这还是在你经过
and that's after you jump through
重重考验之后
a bunch of fucking hoops first... flaming ones.
如果你在开始前就放弃 是不可能赢的
You can't win if you forfeit before the tip-off.
这场无望的比赛中唯一的赢家
Yeah, well, the only winner in this hopeless fucking outing
就是你那个以小时计费的
is going to be your chief legal counsel
首席法律顾问
in billable hours.
我们可以一起解决问题
You and I, we can solve these issues together.
没有政♥府♥支持
The Games are never coming to the city
奥♥运♥会不可能在这里举办
without the governor's support.
我希望能指望上你们
I hope that I can count on it.
迈克 公众支持率只有百分之二
Mike, public opinion is 2% positive on this.
估计连癌症支持率都有百分之三
I believe cancer is polling at 3%.
查克的花招能奏效
Chuck's stunt only worked 'cause it lit a fire
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表