剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
它们每天摄入两万 三万 乃至四万卡路里
They're eating twenty, thirty, forty thousand calories a day
为冬眠做准备
to ready themselves for winter's hibernation.
开始 它们抓住一条三文鱼
Now in the beginning, they catch a salmon,
就吃一条三文鱼
they eat a salmon.
很自然 符合常规
Natural. As intended.
对 但到了最后 熊基本上都吃饱了
Yes. But towards the end, the bears are mostly full.
不再吃东西也没关系
The supply could be cut off and they'd be fine.
能够顺利度过冬天 但它们并没有停止进食
They'd sail through the winter. But they don't stop eating.
相反 它们变得很挑剔
Instead, they become very picky.
熊用嘴叼着三文鱼
The bears grab the salmon in their mouths,
把鱼里朝外地翻过来 只吃大脑和鱼皮
they turn them inside out, devour only the brain and skin,
其他的都丢掉
and throw the rest away.
现在 他们大快朵颐 只吃最美味的部分
Now, they are gorging on only the most choice bits,
肆意杀戮 因为它们能 它们想
killing because they can, because they want to,
而非因为需要
not out of need...
留下一大堆几乎完整 但却没有皮的三文鱼
and leaving a giant pile of mostly whole, skinned salmon
在太阳底下腐烂
sitting there to rot in the sun.
我承认 这个画面令人不安
I'll admit this is a disturbing image.
的确
It should be.
迈克·普林斯就是这样一头熊
And Mike Prince is one of those bears.
社会是那条河 人们就是三文鱼
Society is the river, the citizens are the salmon.
现在他又盯上了奥♥运♥会
And now he wants the Games, too?
这就是择优挑食
It's high-grading.
我明白你的意思了
I understand what you're saying.
我还明白 这意味着
I also understand that it means
你们没有任何证明他腐♥败♥
you don't have any real evidence of corruption
或者其他行为的实质证据
or anything else.
等你们有了
When you do,
我再配合你们行动
I will act right along with you.
在那之前 我继续我的工作
Until then, I move forward.
"在那之前 我继续我的工作" 去他妈的
"Until then, I move forward"? Come the fuck on.
我们只要让普林斯和他的朋友们分开
We break Prince off from his friends.
他就输了
That's how he loses the Games.
威胁他 夺走他们的资金
With a threat to take their money,
要找一个有说服力的方法
a convincing fucking threat.
我可以想出几招
I can think of a few.
有一件事他们特别担心
There's one they're particularly worried about.
担心很久了
Long promised.
现在我们得着手去办了
Now we have to make it come true.
我们要狠狠地向他们征税
We're going to tax their asses.
没错
Yes, we are.
他们到了 一流团队
Here they are, the A-Team.
更像是都市英雄
More like heroes of the city.
我走进马雷亚餐厅时 他们为我欢呼
They cheered for me when I walked into Marea.
有些人还站起来了
Some people stood.
挺好的 我受邀加入奥古斯塔
That's good. I got invited to join Augusta,
- 他们更好 - 我也是
- which is better. - Me too.
比一比 大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会呢
We should play a round. Met Gala?
- 有 - 有
- Yep. - Yep.
听到这些真好 和我预想的一样
Love what I'm hearing. It's what I expected.
布莱特小姐 欢迎你
Miss Brett, welcome.
我们现在是合作伙伴了 叫我卡特琳娜就好
We are partners now. Call me Katerina.
祝贺你中标
Congratulations on your winning bid
并加入这个人才济济的组织
and to this powerhouse organization.
我们打算举办一场精彩的表演
We're going to put on a spectacular show.
我特别喜欢你在训练的
I particularly love this one-man torch relay
单人火炬接力
you have been training for.
已经为国际体委网站
This is already driving huge traffic
吸引了巨大的流量
to the ICS website.
这就是我的目的
Well, that was the intention.
我们手上有这座城市所有的主要房♥地♥产♥
We have all the city's key real estate.
真的是一大系列的资源
A whole array of resources, really.
所以我组建了这个团队
Which is why I have assembled this group,
这样我就可以利用每个人的独特优势
so I can deploy each of their special gifts.
我们已经把整个申奥办公室
We already have the entire bid office
改造成了总部
converted to headquarters.
我们现在就开始工作
We're getting right to work.
等我给你们看我手头有的
Just wait till you see the extent of the plans
- 计划的内容 - 在那之前
- I have in place. - Oh, before that.
我有句话要跟你说
A word.
你们的检察长说你涉嫌贿赂
Your attorney general is telling an ugly story of bribery.
他们不是一直这样吗
Don't they always?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course,
他来见我的时候我就是这么说的
as I suggested when he came to see me.
- 他当面来拜访你了 - 对
- He visited you in person? - He did.
我问了他 他没有任何证据
And he had nothing when pressed.
因为你也知道 还没有什么意外发生
Because, as you know, nothing untoward happened.
如果不是这样的话
If that reveals itself to be otherwise,
你我之间的对话
you and I will be having
就会完全不同了
a completely different conversation.
干得漂亮
Great job.
本届奥♥运♥会的第一枚金牌
First gold medal of this Olympic era.
- 好样的 伙计 - 把我当作你的吉姆·奇特
- Nice work, guy. - Use me as your Jim Kiick.
美国橄榄球数据库
跟着我 保你赢球
Follow behind and get your yards.
我会的
I will.
怎么了
What's the thing?
菲利普拿到了"自动目标"百分之十的股份
Philip nabbed 10% of AutoTelic.
他们还捐了500辆自动驾驶汽车
Plus they're donating 500 self-driving cars
在奥♥运♥会期间接送运动员
for athlete transpo during the Games.
立大功了
Huge win.
在短时间内提供这么多车
The compressed timeline to get the cars ready
意味着自动目标将获得自动驾驶车发展史上
means AutoTelic gets the largest urban beta phase
规模最大的城市测试机会
in the history of self-driving cars.
双赢
Good for all of them.
我需要狠狠扳回一局
I need a huge fucking win.
梅根
Megan.
天
Shit.
超级英雄一般的人竟坐在我面前
Superhero stuff right here in front of me.
啊 我只是比别人更努力了一丢丢
Ah, I just worked a little harder than the other ones.
我看到了这些
Here's what I see:
你是个奇才
someone with the rarest of abilities.
你鼓舞着人们
And you inspire people.
带领他们走出漫无止境的无望日子
You take them out of their day-to-day
给他们带去希冀
and give them an injection of hope.
- 我在努力 - 但你懂这个
- I try. - But you understand it.
我是奥♥运♥会的首席绩效教练 而且...
I'm head performance coach for the Olympics, and...
我在努力地打造自己的团队
I'm trying to build out my team.
我不希望团队里招的都是
And I don't want a bunch of performance shrinks
没经验的心理医生
who haven't been out there.
问题是 当你和一个
I mean, the thing is, you have to really consider
想要做到顶尖的运动员交谈的时候
every word when talking to an athlete
一字一句都得好好斟酌
who are trying to perform at the highest level.
教练大喊大叫的指导是一回事
It's one thing to have a coach yell at us,
而深入心灵的交谈又是另一回事
but if I let you into my psyche...
这正是我想听到的
This is exactly what I need to hear.
也是我想与你合作的原因
And why I want you to be my partner in this.
我答应你
I'm in.
不能在我上场的时候
Not while I'm playing.
很好
Cool.
这是第六代飞机
That's the sixth generation,
照片是在飞行开始的时候拍的
taken at the beginning of the flight
当时我们发现9.5个G的太过了
when we found out that 9.5 Gs was a bit too much.
- G力昏迷 - 不
- G-LOC. - No.
重力引起的意识丧失
对飞机来说太过了 会出现机身挫曲
Too much for the plane. The fuselage buckled.
细长杆件受到压力时 发生弯曲变形的一种现象
里面的人会被弹射出去
Had to punch out.
- 喝点马黛茶吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Maté? - No, thanks.
对贵公♥司♥的期待高得爆表
The projections on your company are off the charts.
生意是次要的
Business is secondary.
我懂飞机
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表