剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You work faster on this shit
比巴顿的吉普车升级星星的速度还快
than Patton updating the stars on his jeep.
但我还没快到把你加到安保"禁飞"名单里
But I was too slow to get you on the "no fly" list at security.
我猜...
I'm guessing...
你是过来提议缓和政策的
you're here to establish a détente.
缓和政策意味着我们仍在战争中
A détente would presume that we're still at war.
小规模战斗是过去时了 所以....
Skirmish is over, so let's just, uh...
怎么说呢
how would you say it?
继续保持联络通畅
Keep the lines of dialogue open.
你说保持联络畅通 那我们该说些什么呢
And when I dialogue with you, what are we talking about?
这挺讽刺的 换我坐这
It's ironic, me here...
你坐那里了
you there.
这本来是我的椅子
That was supposed to be my chair.
如果我留下的话 我就应该坐在那里
If I had have stayed, I'd be sitting there.
如果你留下的话 迈克尔·普林斯根本不知道
If you had stayed, Michael Prince would have had
该怎么除掉查克
no idea how to remove Chuck.
看吧
See?
讽刺吧
Ironic.
当然 - 我理解你不想要告诉我
Sure. - I understand you not wanting
你下一步要怎么控制这间办公室
to give me a heads-up on how you're steering the office.
换我我也不会
I wouldn't.
也许你会针对我们
Maybe you're coming after us.
但是 也许你坐在那里
But, uh, maybe you're sitting there
看到了我看到的事情
and you're seeing what I saw.
世界上远远不是只有百万富翁
That the world is more than billionaires
和仇富者这两类人
and the people who hate them.
因此你可以去起诉真正的不平等
That you can prosecute the real inequalities.
不会让你进入我现在的老板的
The ones that don't put you in the crosshairs
瞄准范围内的那种
of my current boss.
因为
Because?
把剩下的都说出来吧
Say the rest.
你过来不就是想说这些的么
You came here to say it.
让查克走人的手段仍然存在
The lever that got Chuck out still exists.
那是当然
Yes, it does.
我不知道我接下来会采取什么行动
I don't know what my next move is.
但是我能告诉你这个
But I can tell you this.
你早就知道普林斯有计划针对查克
You knew what Prince was planning for Chuck,
你利用我们的弱点任由这件事发生
and you played on all our weaknesses to make it happen.
你利用一切资源来操纵我
You used everything you could to manipulate me.
我怪普林斯 但我也知道
I blame Prince, but I also know you knew,
你早就知道这一切 还任由它发生
and you knew better, and you let it happen.
所以 不 我不会给你任何提示
So no, I won't give you the heads-up.
我们也不会再有什么联络
We won't be talking.
你在这儿不受欢迎
You're not welcome here,
因为要么你一直是这样的人
because either you always were,
要么你逐渐变成了我想要送进监狱的那种人
or you have become exactly who I want to send to prison.
我做了不得不做之事
I did what I had to do.
我以为这点我们早就被迫习惯了
I thought we'd both be used to that by now.
很高兴你终于加入我们的聚餐了
Glad you finally joined us for a meal.
就像你说的 男人总得吃饭
A man has to eat, as you like to say.
确实如此
He does indeed.
射击时候伤到了
You hurt it shooting?
不 就是有点僵硬
No, it's just stiff.
这是我99年时候捶墙之后留下的后遗症
I fractured it punching a wall in frustration
那时候我在一场上诉最高法♥院♥的
when I lost a Supreme Court appeal
死刑案件中败诉了
on a death penalty case back in '99.
一个无辜的人那天被处以死刑
An innocent man was executed that day.
这是我把沃特福德高脚杯砸到墙上
Ricochet from a Waterford crystal tumbler
飞溅的碎片搞出来的
I threw against the wall
那天我赚了又亏了两亿元
when I made and lost over 200 million in one day.
里面装着冰镇果汁
Ice Juice.
我掀起来上衣没什么可炫耀的
Well, nothing to show by lifting my shirt,
但是我曾经被刀捅过 信不信由你
but the knife wounds are there, believe you me.
杰夫凯特诉联邦检察官那次弄得
Jeffcoat and the U.S. Attorney job?
是啊
Yeah.
那次可真的是大惨败
That was a body blow, to be sure.
但是那次是专业人士之间的对决
But it was one professional to another,
而我是后开口的那方
and I got my licks in later.
更近期的事件让我还是得再缓一缓
No, the more recent purge is the one I'm going to be healing from
才能重新走出来 - 普林斯 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
for some time to come. - And Prince, that fucker,
就站在那看一切完蛋
was there to watch the whole thing go down.
现在还让我蛋疼的事
You know, the one that still stabs me in the balls
是一个特别简单的程序
was a simple procedure.
出于礼貌我不能说她的名字
Decorum dictates that I can't say her name,
但是....
but...
她的笑容你们都懂得
you all know her by her laugh.
你知道我在说谁吧 小子
You know who I'm talking about, sugar, right?
那伟大女性 熬死了她的劲敌约翰尼·卡尔森
The grand dame outlived her nemesis Johnny Carson,
美国深夜脱口秀之王 2005年去世
就是为了在我桌前乱叫唤
only to croak on my table.
妈的
Oh, shit.
那是他们第一次拿走我的执照
That was the first time they took away my license,
那群傻♥逼♥
the fuckers.
你怎么这么安静
Why are you so quiet?
你只接必赢的案子吗
You only book wins?
不 老茧太厚了他无论如何
Nah, the calluses are so thick he just can't feel anything,
都已经感受不到什么了
one way or another.
我曾经是王者
I was king.
我曾经是纽约之王
I was the king of New York once.
我有无数的房♥产
I had so many properties.
在曼哈顿区 中城区 上城区
Manhattan, Midtown, uptown,
在布朗克斯区
the Bronx...
有三十六处房♥产 甚至更多
three dozen, maybe more at the time.
我难道还要每天四处溜达
Was I supposed to go around myself,
确保每一处房♥产的洒水装置
checking the sprinklers in all of them,
都正常运转么
making sure they worked?
难道我还要每天检查防火门畅通无阻
The fire doors unobstructed, unlocked,
要破门而入时候没有障碍物吗
not chained against a rash of break-ins?
我的房♥产经理应该管这事
My property managers were supposed to do it.
我房♥产的那些建筑里
There were hundreds of those doors
一共有几百扇门
in the buildings that I owned.
比如说帕蒂多休息室
Like the Partido Lounge.
天呐 那场火
Oh, shit, the fire.
老爸 行了 你不必....
Yeah, Dad, you don't have to...
那地方像罗马烟花筒一样烧了起来
Place went up like a goddamned Roman candle.
卡洛斯·古兹曼
Carlos Guzman.
放火的那个王八蛋的名字
That was his name, the monster.
他用煤油泡过的破布把整个地方点燃了
Soaked rags in kerosene and turned the place to ashes
就是因为他前妻和新男友在那里
because his ex-wife was there with her new boyfriend.
警铃响了整整一晚上
Sirens screaming all night long,
来了20个不同消防分队
20 different engine companies,
一堆救护车
ambulances,
然后来的是拉尸体的灵车
the fucking meat wagons for the bodies.
后来 我坐在法庭上
Later, I, uh, sat there in the courtroom
当那个王八蛋被判刑的时候
when he received his sentencing.
他的眼底是一潭死水
His eyes were black.
毫无生气
Lifeless.
无论怎么看他都是有罪的那方
He was the guilty party in all the ways.
而且
So...
那晚在俱乐部里有502人
502 souls went into the club that night,
只有423个活着出来了
423 came out.
大火吞没了其他人
The fire took the rest.
总之 卡洛斯·古兹曼被判二十五年至终身监禁
Anyway, Carlos Guzman got 25 to life.
你知道谁在第二天登上了《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
And you know who was on the front page of the Post,
《时代》杂♥志♥和各大报社的头版么
the Times, all the papers the next day?
不是他
It wasn't him.
是我
It was me.
所以你自以为看透我了
So you think you have me all figured out?
是的
Yeah.
我之前就已经说过了
It's what I started to say before.
如果你想成为自己理想中的那个人的话...
For you to succeed at being whatever it is you want to be...
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表