剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You were a feeble swimmer, at best.
终于有一天
Finally, one day,
你游出了海岸
you got out past the shore break
游到了一块比较平静的海域
to the calmer water.
然后转过头对着我
You turned to show me,
脸上挂着大大的骄傲的微笑
big, proud smile on your face.
甚至没注意到朝你扑过去的海浪
You didn't see the wave coming.
- 那你没有提醒我 - 提醒你
- And you didn't warn me? - Warn you?!
为了吸引你的注意力 我还鼓了掌
I clapped and kept your attention on me
直到海浪扑过来吞没了你
until the wave came and wiped you out completely.
因为我知道 吃点苦头 你才能明白这一课
I knew it was a lesson you needed to learn the hard way.
我两只耳朵都感染了
I got infections in both ears.
那你现在知道了
So, now you oughta know,
永远不要背对海洋般的力量
don't turn your back on oceanic forces.
我现在不想给你上课了
See, I'm done teaching you lessons.
现在 我在专心教育你妹妹
Those are for your sister now.
但这一次海浪扑过来之前
I am warnin' you this time,
我就提醒提醒你
before the wave breaks.
拉扎拉是很强的对手
Lazarra's formidable.
感谢您的提醒
I appreciate the warning
感谢您的好心
as a gesture of goodwill.
也是我们之间新关系开始的标志
And a mark of the beginning of a new phase of our relationship.
但你我都心知肚明
But you and I both know
当我遇到一只庞大的猎物时
when I get big game in my sights...
我绝不会轻易放下猎枪
I can't lower my rifle.
儿子 既然这样的话
Well, in that case, my boy,
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
我会裹好荧光橙外衣
I'll don my blaze orange...
避开你们的交战区
and step out of the line of fire.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Dad.
不好意思
Excuse me!
嗨 我是安迪·萨尔特
Hi. I'm Andy Salter.
如果你还有问题的话 我冠姓普林斯
There's Prince tacked on there, if you're being particular.
我明白了 你是他前妻 还是
Of course! You're his ex-wife, or--
抱歉 还没离吗...
Sorry, are you still...
一切都好 我就知道我们很快就会见面
Hi. Good. I figured it wouldn't be too long.
从上次见到你之后
Since the last time I saw you,
我的攀岩队的主要赞助商
the main sponsor of my climbing team
甚至整个项目都有可能破产
and the entire games is potentially bankrupt.
而且我刚刚得知
And I just learned that the construction company
为我建造培训设施的建筑公♥司♥
that's building my training facility
都拿不到那些需要的设施了
can't get the equipment they need.
那些重型机器都被运走了
Somehow the heavy machinery got diverted.
而现在 洛杉矶的东道主地位也岌岌可危
And now, L.A.'s host status is on life support.
已经在开会讨论取消资格
Meetings are being held about pulling it.
委员会都开始准备重新竞标了
The commission's set to start re-shopping the bid.
- 一切都在计划中 - 行
- There's a plan. - Yeah.
很明显
That's clear.
一切都会顺利解决的
It's all going to be resolved.
你为什么要毁了我的梦想
Why are you cratering my dream gig?
你还记得我们的第三次约会吗
Do you remember our third date?
印第安纳州博览会那次
The Indiana State Fair?
每个摊位上 我们都要争个高低
We turned every booth into a competition.
如果套圈和气球飞镖有世界纪录的话
I swear, if they kept records for the milk bottle ring toss
我们肯定能创造奇迹
and the balloon dart, we would have smashed them.
我走的时候带着一大堆毛绒玩具
I had armloads of those shitty stuffed animals.
在我人生中能被称为顿悟的时刻
A few times in my life, I've had,
也只有那么几次
I guess folks would call them epiphanies.
有些东西在一瞬间变得清晰起来
Where something just came clear, in an instant.
每一次都为其他事赋予了意义
And each one set the tone for everything else.
一次是我第一次摸到篮球
One was when I first picked up a basketball.
一次是我意识到我能在一瞬间
The other was when I realized that I was able to understand
发现一个机会的潜在价值
the intrinsic value of an opportunity in an instant,
还有一次 就是博览会的那天晚上
and then there was that night at the fair.
我知道你就是那个人
I knew you were the one.
事实证明这三次顿悟我都没看走眼
I was right about all three.
没错
Yeah.
我一直都相信你
No doubt.
但是篮球和市场
But basketball and markets
都没有经纪人或是自己的想法
don't have agencies or free will of their own.
但我有
I do.
我看到你看向我的眼神了
I see the way you look at me.
一直
Still.
爱你
Loving you.
欣赏你
Admiring you.
为你着迷
Still being attracted to you.
但这并不代表着我们想过一样的生活
None of that means we want to live the same kind of life.
这也不意味着你可以擅自
And none of that means you get to unilaterally decide
- 替我做决定 - 我可没有这么做
- the direction of mine. - I've never done that.
你现在就在这么做
You're trying to do that now.
我这是为了进行整个无良行业中
This is about cleaning up a dirty company
无良公♥司♥的清理
and an entire industry along with it.
- 这不止是你我间的事 - 对对对
- It's bigger than us. - Yeah. Sure it is.
没错 我是能从中获利
Fine, yes, I stand to profit.
收益还不菲
Hugely, in fact.
如果拉斯科倒台了 我能赚十倍
It's a ten-bagger if Rask blows up.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你来搞我的赞助商不是一个巧合
It's no coincidence that you got involved with my sponsor.
你有数不尽的方法赚上一笔
There are plenty of other ways to make a point and a profit.
好吧 我当初调查这家公♥司♥是为了你
Okay. I looked into the company because of your proximity to it,
接着就看到了这个我决不能放弃的机会
and I saw an opportunity that was too important to pass up.
- 迈克 - 我有办法让我们双赢的
- Mike... - I have a way we can both win.
我本来已经赢了
I was already winning.
我只是想过自己的生活
I'm just trying to do my own thing,
是你不肯放过我
and you can't leave it alone.
你跟我说实话 你是不是想用钱
Be honest with me-- are you trying to buy back
- 挽回我们的关系 - 我从没放弃过
- the relationship you want? - I haven't given up.
那你该放弃了
You should, though.
现在你只需要相信我
I just need you to trust me
然后静待事件发展就好了
and see how this is going to resolve.
如果你说的是真的 是我一直强求你留下
If what you say is true, that I'm not letting you go,
那你应该知道
then you have to also know
我早就料到你会来找我了
I anticipated your reaction to it.
当你在攀岩的时候
When you're on the mountain,
你能分清什么是你应该做的
you can know what you're supposed to do,
又有什么是你想做的
what you're trying to do.
这并不意味着你能做成所有事
It doesn't mean you can pull it off.
一旦你失败了
And if you try and fail,
你可能没机会再来一次了
there may not be a path to recover.
所以你现在要搞一些大动作
So if you are making some big move here,
最好已经有了下脚点
be really sure you have your footing.
因为你我现在被绑在一条绳子上
Because you and I are tied to the same rope now,
你要是失手了 也会把我拉下去
and if you peel off, you take me down with you.
罢♥工♥被取消了
Strike's been called off.
门卫们现在穿上制♥服♥ 回到岗位上了
Doormen are back in uniform and back at their posts.
那些亿万富翁们还没给钱吗
Billionaires still haven't paid?
没呢
Nope.
他们的动作倒是挺快
Well, that was fast.
看来我现在要回去舔拉扎拉了
I guess I have to go crawling back to Lazarra now.
我们预料到了
As we knew you would.
我已经准备好
I've got my checkbook
支票簿和急救箱了
and my first aid kit ready,
就看结果何如了
depending on the outcome.
这是我的地盘
This is my city,
你要吃点苦头才能知道这一点
and you've come to learn that the hard way.
我知道你贿赂了门卫工会的负责人
I know you bribed Mr. Santulli,
圣图里先生
the head of the Door & Custodial Union,
逼他的人继续工作
to get his men back to work.
查克 你的故事很有趣
That's a cute story, Chuck.
但我个人不喜欢小说
But I prefer nonfiction myself.
我们决定维持原来的百分之二
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表