剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Isn't it weird to be at Max's wedding
来参加麦克斯的婚礼
and he's not marrying Naomi?
新娘不是娜欧米 是不是有点奇怪
I'd always thought they'd end up together.
我一直以为他们会在一起
Yeah, me too. Ah, no, thank you.
我也是 不用 谢谢
Silver, we need to talk.
小银 我们需要谈谈
Um, I know you said you were only thinking about the baby,
我知道你之前只是想要孩子
but when I said I was fine with that,
但当我说我可以接受的时候
I wasn't being honest with you.
其实我并不是这么想的
I love you Silver. And I want to be with you.
小银我爱你 我想和你在一起
And if we're going to do this,
如果我们真的要孩子
I need to know you're in it for the long haul,
那我得确定你已经做好了长久打算
not just taking it day by day.
不仅只是一时兴起
And I need to know that you want to be with me.
我得清楚知道你想和我在一起
Now I need a drink.
我得去喝一杯
I love weddings
我喜欢参加婚礼
but I am wishing we could just stay home
但真希望咱们现在能窝在家里
and hang out together,
一起玩玩闹闹
just the two of us.
享受二人世界
Naked?
不♥穿♥衣服
Hey, anyone in there?
你怎么心不在焉的
Sorry, I'm...
抱歉 我...
I keep thinking about Diego.
我一直在想蒂亚戈的事
I feel like this whole thing is my fault.
我觉得这整件事都是我的错
Hey, we did everything that we could.
我们已经尽了最大的努力
That's not true.
不是这样的
I didn't pray for him.
我没有为他祈祷
I know that it might sound crazy, like,
我知道这话听起来有点荒唐
what difference would it make.
因为祈不祈祷又有什么影响呢
But for the first time in my life,
但这是我有生以来第一次
I felt like I couldn't pray.
打心底里觉得没法祈祷
And what would I say? "Hey, God, it's me again.
我能说些什么呢 上帝 又是我在祈祷
I know I just turned my back on you but do me a favor..."
我知道自己刚刚弃你而去 但请你帮我个忙
Well, I though that God wasn't suppose to be vindictive.
我觉得上帝是不会记仇的
And I thought I was suppose to be a priest.
我还以为自己会成为神父呢
But now, I lost my connection to Him.
可是现在 我失去了和他的联♥系♥
Anyway...
不管怎样
I'm really sorry. I don't think I should go to this wedding.
我真的很抱歉 我觉得自己不该参加这场婚礼
It's supposed to be a day of celebration.
今天本该是个大喜的日子
I'm afraid I'll just bring everybody down.
我怕自己的消极情绪影响到大家
I, uh, heard about Diego.
我听说蒂亚戈的事了
I didn't know if you'd be here or not.
我都不确定你会不会来
Yeah, well, it was either come to the wedding
反正只有两个选择 要么来参加婚礼
or sit home feeling sorry for myself. So, I figured, why not?
要么待在家里自怜自艾 我就想还是来吧
He called before he flew out of L.A.
他离开洛城之前打来过电♥话♥
Sure don't waste any time, do they?
他们还真是一刻都不耽搁
Man, I'm sorry, Ivy.
真抱歉 艾薇
It sucks when you can't be with the one you love.
不能跟自己相爱的人在一起 感觉真不爽
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Speaking of which, what's the deal with you and Silver?
说起这个 你和小银怎么样了
There is no deal.
我们之间没戏
And I just...
我...
Man, I just want to be with her so bad.
我真的很想跟她在一起
But it doesn't really matter.
但其实又无所谓
I'm not what she needs.
我不是她需要的那种男人
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
I mean, you were the one that was there for her
她做癌症基因测试的时候
when she was going through the testing.
陪在她身边的人是你
And you were the one that she opened up to about it.
她也是对你把整件事情和盘托出
Yeah, but she wants a baby.
没错 但她想生个宝宝
And I'm not ready for that. End of story.
我还做好当爹的准备 所以我们没戏
You know what, I don't know where you get the idea
是谁告诉你
that you got to be everything for everybody.
你一定要为所有人付出一切
But you don't.
你用不着那样
You do what you can do, and sometimes it's...
你只要尽力就好 有时候...
sometimes it's just about being there for somebody, you know?
有时候你能陪在某人身边就已经足够了
I don't know how I didn't think about this before.
真不知道我之前怎么没明白这个道理
I got to go.
我得走了
Will you congratulate Max for me?
麻烦你替我恭喜麦克斯
Yeah.
没问题
Dixon?
迪克森
Yo, it's me, your manager?
是我 你的经纪人
You want to explain to me where you are?
能解释下你在哪儿吗
Yeah, I'm at the pier waiting for Dixon.
我在码头等迪克森
You were right, I couldn't leave without hearing him out.
你说的对 我必须听他把话说完才能走
I kind of meant, you know, listen to his messages, Ade.
其实我的意思是听完他的留言 艾德
It's okay, just uh, you know, do what you gotta do.
无所谓了 做你想做的事
And if you miss the flight, I'll meet you in Vegas.
如果你错过这班飞机 我们就维加斯见
Austin?
奥斯汀
Where's Ade? Isn't she opening in Vegas
艾德呢 她不是要去维加斯
for your hideous father?
替你可怕的父亲做开场秀吗
She's at the pier, waiting on Dixon.
她在码头等迪克森
Oh. Shouldn't you be at Max's wedding?
你不是应该在麦克斯的婚礼上吗
Actually, no,
事实上我没去
I got a great job offer in New York.
我得到一个在纽约工作的好机会
I'm going to be working with Rachel.
我要去和蕾切尔一起工作
It's a wonderful opportunity. I couldn't be happier.
这个机会太难得了 我高兴死了
So, you're running away from Max, huh?
你是在躲麦克斯 对吗
Shouldn't you be shopping for more cowboy hats?
买♥♥你的牛仔帽去
I'm just saying,
我就是随口说说
you know, I... I'm surprised he's marrying somebody else.
我只是很惊讶他跟别人结婚了
Sort of thought you'd end up together.
本来还以为你们会在一起
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I sort of thought we'd end up together too.
我也以为我们会在一起呢
For the first time in my life, I can't have what I really want.
这是我人生中第一次得不到自己想要的
I can't buy Max. I can't seduce him
我买♥♥不来麦克斯 我不能勾引他
and hoping he was telling me that
幻想着他告诉我
he wasn't sure if he was making a mistake or not.
他不确定自己是否做错了决定
I thought it was because he loved me.
我还以为这是因为他还爱着我
And then it turned out that he had just
可事实却是
had a little too much to drink at his bachelor party
他在单身舞会上喝多了
and doesn't even remember talking to me at all.
压根不记得跟我说过话
He loves Madison.
他爱的是麦迪逊
Wait a minute,
等一下
go back to the part about Max being drunk at the bachelor party.
回到麦克斯在单身舞会上喝多那一段
Oh, he's always been a lightweight.
他酒量一直不行
He'd have half a beer and he'd being doing
半杯啤酒就能让他跳起
tap dance moves from his jazz class when he was a kid.
小时候在爵士舞课上学的踢踏舞
Yeah, um, I was at that bachelor party. Max wasn't drinking.
那天的单身舞会我在 麦克斯滴酒未沾
What?
什么
Dude was stone cold sober.
他完全清醒
Why would he lie to me?
那他为什么要骗我
Unless...
除非...
Oh... oh, my, oh, my God.
天呐
Annie please remind me why I thought
安妮快告诉我我 我怎么会想出
a "No cell phone policy" at the wedding was a good idea!
"婚礼不带手♥机♥"这么绝妙的主意
Silver, wait, we need to talk.
小银 等等 我想跟你谈谈
I think we could be great together.
我觉得我们在一起会非常合适
Liam. No, no, let me finish.
利亚姆 不 让我说完
I let you walk away because I thought
我让你离开是因为我以为
I needed to be everything for you.
自己必须成为你的一切
And the truth is, I don't want a baby right now.
而事实是 我现在不想要孩子
But I do want you.
但是我想要你
And I know that's not what you wanted to hear
我知道这不是你想听到的
but that's what I can do.
但这就是我能做的
**Sha-oo, baby I need your lovin'*
*亲爱的 我要你的爱
**I really need ya baby*
*我真的需要你
**Baby, I need your lovin'*
*亲爱的 我要你的爱
**I really need ya baby*
*我真的需要你
**Although you're never there*
*尽管你从不在我身边
**I really need ya baby*
*我真的需要你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表