剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I think they're done in a couple weeks.
估计过几周就回来了
Well, I can't say, uh, I'm sorry we'll miss him.
这可说不好 真遗憾要跟他错过了
I can't have any unfinished business with Dixon,
我不可能再跟迪克森有什么牵扯了
getting in the way of this opportunity, for either of us.
可不能因为私事坏了前途 对他对我都是
Yeah, well, sometimes it's hard to let things go
是啊 有时候有些事即使自己心里清楚
even when you know they're not meant to be.
不会有结果 还是无法轻易放手
You too, huh?
你也有这感觉
Still hung up on Silver?
还跟小银死磕着呢
All right, if by hung up, you mean
如果你说的死磕是指
I really like her, then yes.
我对她是认真的话 那么没错
There's just something about her.
我就是对她有感觉
Hey, don't you think it's time you get on with your life, dude?
你难道不该朝前看而不是原地踏步吗
Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say.
是啊 你倒是站着说话不嫌腰疼
Fact of the matter is, I don't have the girl.
关键是她现在不是我的人
Vanessa took me for everything I'm worth.
瓦内萨拿走了我所有值钱的东西
And the nicest thing any reviews said about my movie was
我参演的电影影评里说的最好听的还是
"At least it's finally over."
"起码折磨终于结束了"
And you don't count 55 million
显然你对上映第一周就
at the box office opening weekend, a success.
取得550万美元的票房♥这事不以为意
What are you talking about? What am I talking about?
瞎说什么呢你 我瞎说
This guy.
这家伙
Studio sent it.
工作室送来的
See, look...
看这卡片上写的
"Congratulations, 55 million dollars
"恭喜你 550万美元的票房♥
proves that critics were wrong."
给了评论家们一记响亮的耳光"
I thought it was so bad that the movie would surely tank.
我还以为这电影水平太次 没有胜算呢
Like, I purposely didn't keep track of how much money it made.
都故意没有去留意它的票房♥
Ah, well, consensus is, it was so bad
舆♥论♥一致认为
that it circled around to be good.
物极必反
Looks like one part of your life's looking up.
这么看来你的生活也不是毫无希望啊
So, if you ask me, I say stop focusing on what you don't have
要我说 别纠结在你没得到的东西上了
and enjoy what you do.
享受已经拥有的吧
Cheers, buddy.
振作点 兄弟
Uh, you busy?
手头忙吗
Just reading through some IVF pamphlets.
在看一些关于试管婴儿的宣传手册
So, no... Come in.
不忙 进来吧
Uh, you were right about what you said last night.
你昨晚说得对
You don't deserve to have two idiots
两个傻瓜对你争来抢去
acting like your some kind of prize.
这不是你该有的生活
Well, I'm sorry too. That was really harsh.
我也很抱歉 把话说得那么重
No, I get it. You need to know you'll be safe from cancer
不 我懂的 你要知道自己不会得癌症
which means, if you want to have a kid, you have to do it now.
也就是说 如果你想要孩子 得趁早
So, okay.
没问题
I'll do it.
我愿意
What? Yeah, I come from a big family.
什么 你没听错 我来自一个大家族
I've been around a lot of babies, I can do this.
从小到大都和孩子们相处着 我能应付得来
Navid... Think about this, this is a huge thing to offer.
纳维 好好想想 这可不是随口说的小事
Yeah, I know. But I thought about it all night
我知道 但我昨晚想了一夜
and I've come back to the same thing.
现在也是为了这件事来的
And if this is, this is something you need,
如果这是你想要的
I'll have a baby with you.
那我愿意和你生个孩子
Okay, once everyone is at the altar,
好了 等婚礼上人都到齐了
the bride, not me, I'm obviously not the bride,
新娘 显然不是我
will follow... Walk, walk, walk...
就会出来 走走走
Father of the bride will sit here.
新娘的父亲会坐在这
You know this is just the rehearsal, right?
您知道这只是个预演
Oh, I know.
我知道
It's just you look so beautiful and I can't believe
因为你看着太美了 我都不敢相信
my little girl's getting married.
我的小姑娘要嫁人了
And then the gospel choir will sing "Baby I Need Your Love"
然后福音合唱团就会唱"我需要你的爱"
and so appropriate. Kiki will read a poem, um,
真是应景 琪琪会来一首
about the sanctity of marriage.
关于婚姻神圣的小诗
And then we'll exchange our vows...
接着我们就会交换誓言
And by we, I mean you guys.
我们就是指你们
Yeah. And Max will kiss the bride.
我知道 最后麦克斯会亲吻新娘
And you know how the rest of it goes, rehearsal over.
剩下的你们都清楚了 彩排结束
Okay, good bye everyone.
好了 再见了各位
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm sorry about that.
抱歉刚刚有那样的举动
I've been trying to be professional.
我一直试着表现得专业点
But this is happening, Max.
但还是控制不住 麦克斯
It's a "No turning back, speak now or forever
这个机会只此一次 要么说出来
hold you peace" kind of thing. So...
要么永远保持沉默 所以
I need to know. Last night,
我想知道 昨晚
why did you ask me if you were making a mistake?
你为什么要问我自己是不是做错了
We talked last night?
昨晚我们聊过天吗
I must have been drunker than I thought.
那我肯定比我想象中醉得还厉害
Um, so you don't even remember talking to me.
这么说你都不记得跟我说过话
I hope I didn't... make a fool of myself.
希望没表现跟傻瓜似的
No, you're not the fool.
没 我才像个傻瓜
Um, you should... Yeah. I've, uh...
你应该 是啊 我...
Don't worry.
别担心
I will get back to making your wedding absolutely perfect.
我一定会把你的婚礼办得无可挑剔
Happily ever after and all that.
让你们从此和和美美 幸福永远
Yeah.
好
第四季 第二十四集[本季终]
新飞跃比弗利
Oh, my God, it's totally you.
天呐 真的是你啊
It's totally me.
真的是我
I watched your video like 25 times.
你的视频我看了有25次左右
Check it out, I had this made.
看 我还做了T恤
You're an inspiration.
你真是太励志了
Thank you. Yeah, it just feels good to let go
谢谢 能放开过去
of the past and move on, you know?
昂首向前 感觉真得很不错
I know, right? I hope your ex is dead.
我知道 我希望你的前任已经死了
What?
什么
No, I... I don't want him dead.
不 我可不要他死
Well, I do.
我要
Can you call my boyfriend and break up with him for me?
你能帮我打电♥话♥给我男朋友 跟他分手吗
How 'bout I just sign your shirt instead?
不如让我给你的T恤签个名怎样
Oh, don't let the weird fans bother you.
别被那些奇怪的粉丝困扰到
Okay.
好
I had a guy come up to me today and say
今天有个人走过来跟我说
"I want to blow your brains out."
"我想打爆你的头"
And he wanted a high-five.
其实他是想跟我击个掌
Kind of freaked me out until I realized it was my catch phrase.
当我发现那是我口头禅时 还真吓了一跳
I have a catch phrase.
我有口头禅了
The paparazzi-- man!
狗仔队 天呐
I was at the gas station and some dude comes up to me
我在加油站 一个人走过来
takes a picture, and he was, like,
给我拍照 他的样子就像
"The world wants to know
"全世界都想知道
if Liam Court pumps regular or premium."
利亚姆·柯特是定价加油 还是有附加费
It's premium.
有附加费的
The point is I'm trying to stay positive
关键是我想保持积极的心态
so I don't have to think about Silver.
这样我就不用想着小银了
Is it working?
这样有用吗
Sure.
当然
Unless I want to have a baby with Silver,
除非我想和小银生个孩子
it's pretty much all I've got.
我就想到这么多
Well, hello.
你好啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Yeah, I'm bein' sexy.
我在装性感啊
What does it look like?
看起来怎么样
Okay, uh, well, if the sexy thing isn't working,
好吧 如果性感不起作用的话
how about... romantic?
浪漫一下怎么样
I...
我...
bought you flowers.
给你买♥♥花了
Right?
怎么样
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got something, too.
我也有东西给你
What's this?
什么啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表