剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
but you shouldn't talk to Silver.
而你不该告诉小银
Right.
没错
That's messed up, man.
真凌乱 兄弟
How is that messed up?
怎么凌乱了
It just is.
就乱
Excuse me, Miss?
打扰一下 小姐
Um, I was looking for Preston Hillingsbrook.
我在找普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克
Yeah, uh, well he was supposed to be here an hour ago.
他一小时前就该到了
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, you work with the charity, right?
你在做慈善工作 对吧
Uh, do you think you could answer a few questions for us?
你能为我们回答几个问题吗
Oh, that would be great.
再好不过了
Because this isn't just a party.
因为这不仅仅是一个派对
What we're doing here is really important.
我们现在所做的真的很有意义
Okay, so, Miss...
那么 请问贵姓
Annie Wilson.
安妮·威尔森
Wilson, okay, tell us about your charity.
威尔森小姐 谈谈你们的慈善工作
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, uh, well we are here to raise money to help
我们在此是为了给卡斯提罗湾的清理工作
clean up Castillo Bay.
募集资金
It's one of the jewels of our coastline,
这个海湾是我们海岸的瑰宝
and here at The Hillingsbrook Foundation we think
希灵斯布鲁克基金会认为
it's very important to try and take care of our planet.
努力保护我们的地球至关重要
You're spending more money on this event
但你们花在这个活动上的钱
than most people make in a year. Does that seem right?
比大多数人一年挣的钱还多 对吗
I'm sorry?
你说什么
And what do you say to the fact that Hillingsbrook Industries
你怎么解释希灵斯布鲁克工业
has historically been one of the biggest polluters in the state?
是本州史上最大污染源的这一事实呢
Oh, well, I don't think that could be true.
我觉得那只是谣传
I mean, Preston Hillingsbrook
普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克
obviously cares about the planet.
显然很关爱地球
So, what do you say to reports that Hillingsbrook Industries
那你如何看待关于希灵斯布鲁克工业
is in violation of child labor laws overseas?
非法雇佣海外童工的报道呢
Carla?
卡拉
Carla!
卡拉
Ocupado!
里面有人
Oh, my god.
我的老天
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm trying to have a moment with Tony.
准备和托尼进行激♥情♥一刻
Justin.
贾斯汀
You know what?
你知道吗
Her dad's here,
她爸爸来了
and he was a sniper in his last movie.
他在上一部电影里演的是狙击手
No, wh-what are you doing?
不 你干什么呢
I am stopping you from having sex with a complete stranger.
我在阻止你和陌生人发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'm new here.
我刚到这里
Everybody's a complete stranger.
每个人都是陌生人
Look, I'm just trying to fit in and make a name for myself.
我只是想努力融入这里 让大家记住我
Like you told me to do.
就像你教我的那样
No, Carla, that's not what I meant.
不 卡拉 我不是这个意思
Okay, I'm 16.
我已经十六岁了
How I make a name for myself is really not your problem.
我怎么打响自己的名声与你毫不相干
I should have stopped this when you spiked the punch.
你刚在饮料里加酒时 我就该阻止你了
I'm pulling the plug. What?!
我去把音乐关掉 什么
Great, I'm gonna be a laughingstock.
很好 我要成为笑柄了
Okay, you know what, you do this, I swear to god,
你知道吗 如果你敢去 我发誓
I will make sure that my father ruins your career.
我保证我爸会毁掉你的事业
Don't bother. I'm doing a pretty good job ruining it myself.
不必麻烦了 我正在自毁前途
And put your shirt on.
把你的衣服穿上
This party is officially over!
派对正式结束了
Everybody out right now!
所有人马上离开
If you need a ride,
如果你们要人送一程
you can get one from the Los Angeles Police Department,
你们可以找洛杉矶警♥察♥局
as they will be here in about two minutes.
因为他们两分钟内就会过来
You ruined my party.
你毁了我的派对
Dad, she is the worst party planner ever.
爸爸 她是史上最烂的派对策划人
I want her fired, and I want her life ruined.
我要你解雇她 我要你毁了她
I'll have to say, I was having a good time.
不得不说 我玩得很开心
What's the problem?
怎么回事
What's the problem?
怎么回事
The problem is...
问题是
I gave your daughter some terrible advice.
我给你女儿出了一些馊点子
A giant party isn't going to make everything better.
一场盛大的派对根本无济于事
What Carla needs in her life is a responsible adult.
卡拉需要的是一位负责的家长
Someone who really cares about her,
一个真正在乎她的人
so she doesn't have to act out to get attention of all people,
这样她就不用故意去引起所有人注意
I should know, I've been there.
我早该知道的 我是过来人
Which is why I... I can't stand by and watch you do...
正是因为这点 我才不能眼看着你
do the same things I did and make the same mistakes.
和我做一样的傻事 重蹈我的覆辙
Now, if you will please excuse me,
请允许我失陪一下
I'm pretty sure I smell smoke.
我很确定闻到烟味了
Oh, my god, this has been the worst night ever.
天呐 这是我有生以来最糟糕的一晚了
I will give you a million dollars for a drink right now.
我要花一百万来买♥♥酒消愁
Between you and me, free booze is the reason
偷偷告诉你 来参加慈善晚会
you should come to these things.
为的就是免费酒水
I heard you got ambushed by a reporter tonight.
我听说你今晚被记者突击了
Yeah.
是的
I know the feeling.
我懂这感觉
I thought this was a chance
我原以为这是个机会
to do something positive with my life,
可以做点有意义的事
and I got totally grilled for it.
结果我被围攻了一整晚
Maybe I should have just listened to Naomi
或许我该听娜欧米的话
and written a check.
写张支票就得了
Nobody else seems to cares about making a difference.
好像根本没人想为社会做贡献
And you know who's the worst offender of all?
你知道最讨厌的是谁吗
That Hillingsbrook guy.
那个叫希灵斯布鲁克家伙
I mean, what kind of person doesn't show up
他什么人啊
to their own charity event?
自家的慈善晚会都不来
I heard that guy's a real tool.
听说那家伙是个二货
I wouldn't even call him a tool.
说他是二货都抬举他了
Maybe ass-wipe or douche bag.
他就是混♥蛋♥ 傻♥逼♥
Actually, "tool" is a perfectly good word.
二货根本是个褒义词
Well, you can't control the way people see you.
你无法左右别人对你的看法
If you want to change the world, go out and change it.
如果你想改变世界 就放手去做
Don't let anyone stand in your way.
别让任何人成为你的阻碍
You're right. You're right.
没错 没错
To hell with all those people,
让那些人都去死吧
and to hell with Preston Hillingsbrook.
让普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克也去死吧
Oh, man.
好家伙
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I give cooking advice, too.
我也可以给你点烹饪的建议
Help! Somebody help me!
救命 救命啊
Oh, my God. Someone's out in the water!
天啊 有人掉水里了
Liam?
利亚姆
So, what were you thinking when you jumped into
那么当你纵身跃入冰冷的水里时
that freezing cold water?
是怎么想的
I mean, it happened so fast, I didn't really have time to think.
事情发生得很快 我还来不及想
How do you feel about people calling you a hero?
别人称你为英雄 你有什么想法
Call it what you want. I just did what I had to do.
随便叫什么吧 我只是做了我该做的
There you have it.
以上为您报道
Liam Court, male model, arriving hoping to save the bay,
利亚姆·科特 男模 原本来此拯救海湾
but ended up saving a life instead.
结果却拯救了一条生命
A tragedy averted here at Castillo Bay.
一个杯具人物在卡斯提罗湾变身英雄
Uh, still think you're not made for TV?
还是觉得你不是拍电视的料吗
'Cause I think you looked pretty great up there.
我觉得你挺上镜的
Thanks. I guess I was just, uh,
谢了 我那不过是
in the right place at the right time.
天时地利罢了
Well, I just talked to a couple of casting directors,
我刚跟几位导演谈了
and they said you looked pretty good up there, too.
他们也觉得你非常上镜呢
In fact, I think one of them used the word,
实际上 其中一个还用了那个词
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表