剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
She was gonna let me roast for that Kappa fire forever.
她放火烧了联谊会 还想让我一直背黑锅
I had to find some way to make her pay.
我得不找个方法让她偿还
Well, I'm not the only one who's gonna pay.
需要偿还的不止我一个人
Annie is just as involved in this as I am.
安妮不比我牵扯得少
You're bringing me down, I'm bringing her down with me.
你拖我入水 我要让她陪我一起受罪
I'll make you a deal, Bree.
做个交易吧 布瑞
You tell the cops you started that fire,
你去跟警♥察♥自首说是你放的火
and I'll tell them that you and I are dating,
那我就告诉警♥察♥咱俩是在约会
and I didn't pay you for sex.
而不是花钱找你寻欢
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
'Cause you'd rather be known for
因为承认是你放的火
this one mistake than as the Madame of CU.
总比成为加大名妓要强
That sort of thing follows you around your whole life.
坏名声将伴随你的一生
Think about it.
好好想想吧
I am taking you to booking.
我来带你们去做笔录
Ladies first.
女士优先
Come on.
起来
Officer, I have a confession to make.
警官 我要坦白一件事
It's about the Kappa fire.
是关于联谊会的火灾
Austin,
奥斯汀
you really didn't need to go through all of this.
你真的不需要通过这些来报复
I mean, you could have just told Ade the truth.
你本可以告诉艾德真♥相♥的
Why do you keep protecting me?
为什么你会一直保护我
I guess it's because,
我想是因为
uh, the thing you did for Dixon,
你为迪克森做的那件事
the thing you're so ashamed of,
那件你很难为情的事
you did out of love.
你那么做是出于爱
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
What happened to you guys?
你们干什么了
We had a drinking contest.
我们拼酒来着
What was the prize?
奖品是什么
Massive hangover?
严重宿醉吗
It was you.
是你
Oh, you guys are unbelievable.
你们真是荒唐
This is my life.
这是我的生活
I'll be the one who decides what happens in it, okay?
我的生活要由我自己做主 好吗
And what's your decision?
那你的决定是什么
Yeah, come on, Silver. Just...
快点 小银
neither of us are gonna give up until you make a choice.
你不做出选择我们俩谁都不会放弃的
Fine, want to know what I want?
好吧 想知道我要什么吗
I want to have a baby.
我想生一个小孩
I want to be pregnant, and I want to experience everything.
我想要怀孕 我还想要各种各样的经历
And if I'm gonna do it, I have to do it right now,
如果我想去做这些 那我现在就得开始了
so which one of you is up for that?
你们俩谁准备好了
Yeah, that's what I thought.
和我预期中一样
Austin, wait.
奥斯汀 等等
Hey, what are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这
I heard Bree confessed to the Kappa fire.
我听说布瑞坦白是她放火烧了联谊会
Yeah. It wasn't you.
是啊 不是你放的
You were just trying to cover for Dixon.
你只是想替迪克森隐瞒
Yeah, crazy stuff, huh?
很疯狂吧
I'm really sorry for all the things I said
关于我说过我不再信任你
about not being able to trust you
还说过你很自私
and for you just being out for yourself.
我表示深深的抱歉
It's cool.
没关系
You know, I just, uh,
我只是
want to get on with my life.
想好好过自己的生活
Well, I might be able to help you do that.
我也许能帮到你
Will you please be my manager again?
你能再做一次我的经纪人吗
I sang a song tonight
我今晚唱了一首歌♥
that I'm pretty sure is our first hit.
我很确信这是我们的第一首热门单曲
Take a look.
看看吧
Hey. I went looking for you at the jail,
我去看守所看你了
but they said that they released you.
但是他们说你被释放了
Hoped I'd find you here.
我想在这儿能找到你
Old habits die hard.
老♥习♥惯很难改掉
When I feel bad, I come here.
我感觉不好的时候就来这里
You were right about me.
你说得对
I-I started that charity,
我开始做慈善
because I just needed to feel better
是为了让自己好受一点
'cause I couldn't forgive myself.
以前我不能原谅自己
But I have now,
但我现在想通了
because what I did for my brother,
因为我对我弟弟所做的一切
I did out of love.
全是因为爱
And that's a sign of strength,
这是力量的象征
not weakness.
而不是软弱
I'd do it all over again.
如果能重来 我还会这么做
Annie. Wait, Annie.
安妮 等等 安妮
Caleb,
凯莱布
you have to forgive yourself now
你现在必须原谅你自己
because what we did, we did out of love, too.
因为我们都是因为爱才那样做的
And that doesn't make you weak or unworthy.
这并不会使你显得软弱或者卑劣
Can you honestly say you wouldn't do it again?
你敢说你以后不会再做吗
Sorry, can we talk to you guys?
不好意思 能和你说句话吗
Uh, what's going on?
怎么了
Uh, we think we figured out a way
我想我们找出方法x7f
to buy Diego a little bit more time.
帮蒂亚戈争取更多时间了
Police won't touch me if I take sanctuary in a church.
我躲到教堂警♥察♥就不会抓我
As long as I'm within the walls of a holy place,
只要我在圣墙内待的时间足够长
I'm safe.
我就安全了
So, come on, would you help us?
你们愿意帮我们吗
They let you out.
他们放你出来了
I posted everyone' bail,
我保释了所有人
and, uh, we have to appear in court.
所以我们必须出庭
I think... well, between us smelling like a speakeasy
我们闻起来一股地下酒吧的味道
and Madison smelling like a fish hatchery,
麦迪逊闻起来一股鱼腥味
they probably just wanted us out of there.
警局大概也巴不得赶紧放我们走
Max, I'm sorry I let everything get out of control tonight.
麦克斯 抱歉今晚我弄砸了所有的事
It's not your fault.
不怪你
Madison's a great girl.
麦迪森是个好女孩
She's... great.
她...很好
She...
她
has pure intentions,
动机很单纯
a kind heart.
有颗仁慈的心
I see why you're marrying her.
我明白你为什么要娶她了
When you know, you know, right?
遇到对的人 自然心知肚明
I don't know.
我不清楚
W-What?
什么
What if we're moving too fast?
我们是不是发展得太快了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I mean, you know me.
你了解我
You always did.
你一直很了解我
Am I making a mistake?
我是不是做错了
Oh, my God, I have never been so embarrassed.
我从来没有如此狼狈过
Or so cold.
好冷啊
Naomi, I am so sorry.
娜欧米 我很抱歉
I went all fish commando.
我想把鱼放生
I swear, I am never drinking again.
我保证 我再也不喝酒了
Can we stop on the way home?
我们能在回家的路上停一下吗
I have this weird craving for chili cheese fries.
我突然很想吃辣椒芝士炸薯条
Yeah, I'll get you a big batch of them.
我去给你买♥♥上一大包
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表