剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
what's going on?
这到底是怎么回事
An anonymous witness called our tip line.
一位目击者给我们打了匿名电♥话♥
Start with the bedrooms.
从卧室开始搜
Why would they think you have anything to do with the Kappa fire?
为什么他们会认为你跟卡兰塔那事有关
We were there.
事发时我们在现场
What?!
什么
Why?!
怎么会
Look, we were doing a stupid prank on Holly, okay?
我们当时是拿霍莉恶作剧呢
I swear it was nothing but eggs and toilet paper--
我发誓我们只扔了鸡蛋和卫生纸
that's it.
没别的
This lighter fluid was hidden under a bed, Mr. Wilson.
在床底下找到了这罐打火机油 威尔森先生
Is that your bedroom? Yes.
那是你的卧室吗 是的
But I've never seen that before in my life.
但我从没见过这东西
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say or do can
但你所说所做的
and will be held against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you can't afford one...
如果你付不起律师费
I thought that phony-ass cowboy was my friend.
我还把那个虚伪的牛仔当成朋友
Why would he set me up?
他为什么要陷害我
What kind of person does that?
这都什么人呐
I don't know.
我不知道
It doesn't sound like Austin to me.
这不像是奥斯汀干的
Well, who else could it have been?
得了吧 还能有谁
He didn't want to get in any kind of trouble
他跟我说过 不想因为我
because of me-- he told me so.
惹上麻烦
So he probably made that "anonymous" phone call.
所以打那个"匿名"电♥话♥的很可能就是他
No one else knew that we were there that night.
没其他人知道那晚我们去过那
Well, what about the lighter fluid?
那么那桶打火机油怎么说
Bree said that they suspected arson.
布瑞说过警方怀疑是纵火
Wait, Bree?
等等 是布瑞说的
Did Bree know that you guys were there that night?
布瑞知道你们那晚在那儿吗
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Why would she even care?
她怎么会关心这个
She cooked us dinner that night, yeah,
那天晚上 她给我们做了晚餐
but I was feeling so guilty that night
出于内疚
that I asked her a bunch of questions about the fire.
我还问了她关于那场火的好多问题
That's why Austin really got ticked off.
为此奥斯汀都气炸了
Okay, Dixon, can you get home by yourself?
好了 迪克森 你能自己回家吗
They said the bail would be processed in a hour or so.
他们说大约一个小时后你就能保释出去了
Yeah, I could. Why, where are you going?
没问题的 怎么了 你要去哪儿
There's someone that I have to talk to.
我得找某个人谈谈
Adrianna!
阿德里安娜
She's not here.
她不在这儿
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看得出来
Dixon's not answering his phone, I don't know where else to look.
迪克森不接电♥话♥ 我不知道还能去哪找
We should've just called the police when we found out.
我们刚才发现的时候就应该报♥警♥
I was sure she wouldn't go far.
我确定她不会走远的
I've been wrong about a lot of things, I guess.
我大概有不少事都想错了
Yeah.
是的
Silver, hey. I'm- I'm sorry.
小银 我... 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have told Ade anything about you and Greg.
我不该把你和格雷格的事告诉艾德
It doesn't matter now.
现在说什么也没用了
It has been forever since I've spent any time in this room.
我已经太久没来过这间屋子了
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
There's a lot of memories.
这里有很多回忆
Yeah.
是啊
Even a couple good ones.
甚至还有些好的回忆
Hey, there's a lot of stuff here.
这屋里有这么多东西
I mean, I know she saves a lot,
我知道很多东西她都留着
maybe we could find a clue to where she is.
也许我们能找到关于她下落的线索
I used to know Adrianna so well.
我曾经那么了解阿德里安娜
I just wish I knew what she's thinking now.
我真希望自己知道她现在在想什么
No, that doesn't help me at all!
不 这根本帮不上我
Unbelievable!
真不可思议
The labels are ready, but they won't be delivering them today.
标签都做好了 但他们因为交通问题
Something to do with traffic.
今天不能来送货
Wow. Never saw that coming.
没想到会这样
Oh, and they added a fee for the rush.
他们还要加收加急费
It was very nice of them
他们还真是贴心
to give us this information before we placed the order.
在下单订货之前就通知我们了
Guys, we're fine.
同志们 没关系
I mean, you know, what do we need labels and VIP lists for
干嘛还要那些标签和贵宾名单呢
when we have... these?
我们手上有这个呀
What... is that?
这是什么
I Liam-ized the bar uniform.
利亚姆款酒吧制♥服♥
This guy gave me a great deal on,
我定做了大概一百件
like, a hundred of them.
对方给了我不少优♥惠♥
Okay, that's it!
好吧 到这为止
Naomi, get your car!
娜欧米 开车去
We're picking up those labels and I am taking over this party
我们去取标签 我来接手办这个派对
before someone cuts me and I start bleeding money.
免得被某人宰得血本无归
I cannot leave right now.
我现在可不能走
I have to be here to make sure everything is perfect.
我得留下来确保一切都完美无缺
Liam, if this is not the best party
利亚姆 如果这不是我的助教
my TA has ever been to,
参加过的最棒的派对
he'll never let me out of my Physics project.
他就永远不会让我过物理课
Your Physics project is gonna be
你的物理课题就是
slapping labels on every beer bottle in sight!
在每个啤酒瓶子上糊上标签
I don't know this printer, you do!
我不认识这个印刷工 你认识
You set up this deal, I didn't!
是你想的这个主意 不是我
And you have a car, which I do not.
而且你有辆车 我没有
Well... O- Okay!
这... 好吧
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Come here. Oh, Annie.
来一下 是安妮啊
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
You look upset.
你看着挺生气
Upset? Yeah, you could say that.
生气 好吧可以这么说
Please tell me that you did not frame my brother
请你告诉我你没有把卡兰塔大火
for the Kappa fire.
嫁祸给我弟弟
Why would you even think that?
你为什么这么想啊
Maybe because the cops are still investigating
也许因为警♥察♥还在调查
the escorting service,
三陪服务事件
and they couldn't search the sorority house
他们没法去调查联谊会所
because it went up in flames!
因为它被人一把火烧光了
Will you keep your voice down?!
你小点声行吗
Do you want us both to go to jail with Dixon?
你想让咱俩都跟着迪克森进监狱吗
So, I'm right--
这么说我猜对了
you were the one who called and made the tip.
就是你报的警 还设套暗示警♥察♥
Bree! No...
布瑞 不是的
Do you want to know what happened?
你想知道是怎么回事吗
Fine.
好吧
Look, the cops wouldn't leave it alone,
听着 警♥察♥是不会善罢甘休的
so I had to get rid of my client list.
所以我得处理掉我的客户名单
When everybody was out,
等所有人走了之后
I threw it into the bathtub, I lit it on fire,
我把它扔进浴缸里点着了
and then I left to meet up with the Kappas
之后我就去"联谊会反对青少年饮酒"啤酒聚会
at the Greeks Against Teenage Drinking kegger.
去见卡兰塔联谊会的人了
And then you framed my brother?!
然后你就嫁祸给我弟弟吗
I'm not a chemistry major, okay?
我又不是化学系的好吗
How was I supposed to know that the Fire Marshal would be able
我怎么知道消防局长
to figure out it was arson!
能判断出那是纵火
I mean, I don't need them on my trail for that, too!
我可不想他们为了那个追踪我
Annie, and then I overheard Dixon and Austin
安妮 然后我偷听到迪克森和奥斯汀
talking about how they egged the Kappa house that night.
说他们那晚用鸡蛋砸了卡兰塔联谊会的房♥子
It was just too perfect.
这实在是太完美了
You heard them because of me.
你是因为我才偷听到的
I made Dixon take you in.
是我让迪克森收留你的
This is all my fault.
这全都怪我
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表