剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Really?
真的吗
Yeah! Thank you. All right!
太好了 谢谢
Help yourselves to complimentary drinks,
这有免费饮料 毛巾和礼品袋
towels, and gift bags.
你们随意
And if there's anything else you need, just ask me.
如果还有什么需要的 尽管告诉我
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
Wow. Oh, man.
真酷
It's paradise. Dude, I knew being friends with you
此乃天堂也 老兄 我就知道和你做朋友
would one day pay off.
总有一天会沾光的
Hello. Silver.
喂 小银
Hi. Did I catch you at a bad time?
我是不是打的不是时候呀
Marissa, uh, it's never a bad time
玛丽莎 老板的电♥话♥
to get a call from your boss. What's up?
岂有不随时接听之理 怎么了
Well, I'm putting together a last-minute town hall meeting,
我在整合一个最后一刻的市政厅会议片段
and I need some footage recut.
有一些连续镜头需要重新切割
And I swear,
还有 我发誓
this is the last thing I'm gonna ask you to do,
这是我让你做的最后一件事
and then you're on vacation.
之后你就继续享受假期
Yeah, for sure. I'll get right on it.
没问题 我会搞定的
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
You are not seriously going to do work in Vegas?
你不是真要在维加斯干活吧
Apparently, I'm indispensable.
很显然 我现在是她的左膀右臂
Yeah? Well, I'm hot.
是吗 热死了
In more ways than one.
不只是性感
I'm gonna go sit in the shade.
我要坐在阴凉处
Hello, boys.
好啊 伙计们
Wow. That body's impressive.
妈呀 身材让人触目难忘啊
Yeah, yeah. She's pretty proud of it.
是啊 她相当的引以为豪了
I was talking about yours, bro.
我说的是你 哥们
I'd kill for abs like that.
我要为你的腹肌发狂了
What up? Hey, man.
怎么 谢谢夸奖
Came to the right pool, my dude.
来对泳池了 兄弟
This place treats celebs like god.
这地方视名流为上帝
Anything you need, they'll get it for you.
你在这可以呼风唤雨
Seriously, anything.
真的 要啥都行
Actually, all I want to do is just cool off.
其实 我只想让自己凉快凉快
Uh, are we going swimming or what?
咱们去游一圈还是干嘛
I'm in.
我也去
Hey, Sally,
小莎莎
You gonna put down your murse, take a dip? Huh?
你要放下钱包 去游泳吗
Your man-purse.
你的男士钱包
You haven't set it down since we left L.A.
从我们离开洛杉矶你就一直拿着它
I don't want to lose it; it's a family heirloom.
我不想弄丢了 这是我的传家宝
Heirloom? What, what, your grandma?
传家宝 神马 你奶奶传给你的吗
Grandma's murse!
奶奶的钱包
Okay, okay, okay, okay!
好好好 行了
You know what? Let's go swimming.
咱去游泳吧
Annie, can you please watch this bag?
安妮 你能帮我看着这个包吗
I'm really glad you came with us.
很高兴你能和我们一起来
I'm having a great time.
我玩得很开心
Me, too.
我也是
Would it be terribly antisocial of us
要是今晚咱俩脱离组织
to ditch the group tonight and go out, the two of us?
会不会很不合群
I think I can live with that.
我觉得我能接受
Yeah?
是吗
Thanks.
谢谢
No way!
不是吧
The regional asset allocation convention?
真的是"地区资产分配会议"吗
Um, you lost me at "regional."
你能解释下"地区"吗
Patrick is at that convention.
帕特里克在参加这个会议
I'm totally gonna find him looking fabulous
我要出现在他面前 给他个惊喜
and surprise him.
看他难以置信的样子
Surprise the boyfriend in Vegas.
在维加斯给你男朋友惊喜
That sounds like a plan.
计划不错
Austin!
奥斯汀
Hi. You found me.
你找到我了
Well, I got your 50 messages.
你发给我50条信息
It wasn't hard.
找你并不难啊
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Um, the group wanted to go to vegas, so I thought, why not?
大伙想去维加斯 我就想有何不可呢
I was going to surprise you for your birthday
我想在你的生日给你个惊喜
to see the look on your face.
看看你的表情
And there is the look.
这下我看到了
That was fun. All right, I'll see you back home.
表情很逗 好吧 回家见
One.
来一杯
Yo, how about you come to a poker game with me tonight?
今晚跟我一起玩扑克怎么样
It's invitation-only, and there's an extra seat.
有邀请才能入内 现在有个额外的名额
Oh, man, that sounds awesome, but, um, I'm not 21.
听着很棒 但我还未满21岁
This is more of a private game.
这更像是私人游戏
You got to be a somebody to even get into the door.
你得是个大人物才能进这个门
Here. Check it out.
给 来看看吧
Cool, I'll think about it.
不错 我考虑一下
All right.
好
Ladies...
美女们...
Okay, listen, I'm not in the mood for practical jokes.
跟你说 我没心情玩恶作剧
Where's my bag? Dude, relax.
我的包在哪 放松
Annie asked me to watch it.
安妮让我看着
I covered your murse with a towel to be safe.
我用浴巾盖着你的钱包以确保安全
It was here a second ago, I swear.
刚才还在这 我发誓
This can't be happening.
它不能丢
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
I need that bag.
我要找到它
Oh, no.
天呐
Some guy in a bikini must have walked off with your purse.
某个穿比基尼的男人顺走了你的钱包
Seriously, guys. This isn't funny.
说真的 朋友们 这不好笑
I'm a dead man.
我死定了
I get the feeling you're not happy to see me.
我感觉见到我你并不开心
Of course I'm happy to see you.
我当然开心啊
I just, I just wish you hadn't come.
只是 我只是希望你没来这
Austin, what is going on?
奥斯汀 到底怎么回事
Why don't you want me here for your birthday?
为什么你不让我在这和你过生日
Because I don't want to be here for my birthday.
因为我不想在这过生日
What? Look, birthdays are a big deal to my dad, okay?
什么 听着 我爸爸非常重视生日
He likes to just keep them family-only.
他只喜欢一家人庆祝
Okay, no offense, but who cares what your dad thinks?
好吧 无冒犯之意 谁在乎你爹的想法
It's your birthday.
这是你的生日
Who does he think he is?
他以为他是谁
That guy.
那个人
My dad is that guy.
那个人就是我爸爸
Judd Ridge, the country legend?
贾德·里奇 乡谣界的传奇人物吗
Yeah.
没错
That's your dad?
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Austin, why didn't you just tell me?
奥斯汀 你为什么不告诉我
It's not just you; I don't tell anybody.
不仅是没告诉你 我没告诉任何人
What, 'cause it's too cool?
为什么 因为太酷了吗
Hey, no, being a fan is too cool, okay?
不是 对于歌♥迷才很酷 好吗
Listen, being his son is something else.
对于他的儿子是另一回事
Because, you know, it's his fame, not mine.
因为这是他的名望 不是我的
I just stand in his shadow
和他在一起的时候
when I'm with him.
我只是站在他的阴影中罢了
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Well, while I'm here,
既然我已经来了
could we stand in his shadow together?
我们能一起站在他的阴影里吗
You could at least go for a drink with me.
你至少要和我去喝一杯吧
Okay, yeah.
好的 行
I mean, after a night out with my old man,
和我老爸待了一晚以后
I'm gonna need one anyway.
我也需要有个人陪我
Listen, he's having this birthday party for me
他开完音乐会后 我的生日派对才开始
after his concert that I can't get out of.
所以我现在不能走
So why don't you swing by
何不你到时候过来
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表