剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
but lately, she's all grown up.
最近才发现她出落地这么漂亮
And I can't think of anybody else
除了她 我想不出还有其他人
I'd rather stretch out the days with,
能让我只想与之悠游度日
just laying around and laughing and discovering each other again.
仰望星空 谈笑风生 再次了解彼此
Ladies.
回见
Oh, my god.
天呐
I'm gonna sign up.
我也要报名
Max and I
麦克斯和我
are going to go to that island
将一起共游小岛
if it's the last thing that we do.
即使这奖品不太适合我们
I wonder what I'm good at?
我到底擅长什么
也许这张一片狼藉的照片能让你来 纳维
今晚来参加莉拉的生日宴会吧
Silver,
小银
what do you think about making a piece
你觉得写一篇有关地下水污染的文章
about groundwater pollution... Silver?
怎么样 小银
Sorry. Yeah. Um, pollution, sounds great.
抱歉 污染 听起来不错
You seem a little distracted and I think I know why.
你看起来心不在焉的 我想我知道原因
为罗杰·凯尔的癌症治疗筹款
慈善达人赛
That... yeah, that's totally it.
这个 没错
I'm sorry. It was really unprofessional
很抱歉 我知道我用打印机来干这个
of me to use the copy machine for this.
很没有职业素养
It-it's not going to happen again.
绝对没有下次了
Silver, I think what you're doing is great,
小银 我认为你的行为很高尚
And I would love to be involved. Really?
我也很乐意参与其中 真的吗
I can make an appearance,
我可以出席
and bring a little press attention to it.
再带一些媒体过去
Now I won't deny it's great publicity for me,
我不否认这有助于提升我的公众形象
It would also help your friend
但同时也能帮助你的朋友
And maybe a lot of other people in similar situations.
甚至千万个有着相同境遇的患者
I mean, that would be...
那样的话
Are you sure that's the only thing bothering you?
还有其他事让你分心吗
Yeah, no, absolutely.
没了
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Dixon Wilson,
x7f迪克森·威尔森
our emerging artist of the week.
我们本周的新晋歌♥手
Thanks for having me, Billy.
谢谢你让我能有机会来这儿 比利
Ah, the interview is on.
那我们就开始采访吧
Uh, where can your growing masses of fans
你的粉丝队伍是日益壮大啊
hear from you next?
他们什么时候能再看到你的表演
So if you like what you just heard,
如果你们真的喜欢我的歌♥
You're going to love what I'm playing this Friday.
你们一定会喜欢我周五的演出
It's a benefit for my friend Raj
是为我的朋友罗杰举办的慈善演出
who's fighting cancer,
他在与癌症作斗争
and it's at this great place called Offshore.
就在一个很棒的地方 就是离岸酒吧
And hey, with a ticket you get unlimited free drinks.
拿着入场券就有免费饮料
Whoa, whoa, free drinks?
什么 免费饮料
What's he doing? I don't know, I guess he's excited.
他在说什么 不知道 他太兴奋了吧
He's been pretty amped-up lately, don't you think?
他最近都一直不对劲 你有感觉吗
I guess.
是有点
What's the matter?
怎么了
It's just, when I told ivy
当我告诉艾薇
the bar would host this benefit thing,
酒吧来承办这次慈善赛的时候
I thought it was going to be like a hundred people,
我以为只有差不多一百多人
But it's getting big.
但是规模扩大了
Which is great for Raj, but with the press
对罗杰是好事 但是有媒体要招待
and Dixon giving out drinks like a maniac,
迪克森还要免费发放饮料
I don't know if I can afford this.
我就不知道我的钱够不够了
We could have a bake sale.
我们可以售卖♥♥糕点
Are you serious?
你在开玩笑吧
No.
对
Hey, if you really need money,
如果真的需要钱
sell what people want.
那就供人所需吧
I thought Leila loved Korean barbeque on her birthday.
我还以为你喜欢在在生日上举办烧烤
Not since I was, like, 16.
那是十六岁以前的事了
Yeah, well, it wasn't the perfect night for me, either, okay?
我也感觉不是很好
We don't always get what we want.
总是得不到自己想吃的
Oh! Oh, my god.
天呐
Don't you get it?
你明白了吗
They're for riding on Darius' motorcycle.
这些是迪利尔斯摩托车队的服装
Whoa, whoa, Darius? Darius is gone.
迪利尔斯 他不是已经走了吗
Why? Because you paid him to leave?
为什么 因为你给钱让他走吗
We've been texting, and he told me everything.
我们一直在短♥信♥联络 他把一切都告诉我了
Just goes to show,
继续表演吧
not everyone is a slave to money, like you are.
并不是所有人都像你一样那么爱钱
No, leila, there is no way that you're dating this guy, okay?
不 莉拉 你不能和他约会
I'm 18 now, Navid.
纳维 我已经成年了
I can legally have sex with whoever I want.
我有权利决定自己和谁上♥床♥
The money I borrowed, Silver moving out,
我为此负债 小银为此出走
everything I've gotten myself into
我所做的一切
was all to get rid of that jackass.
都是为了让你离开那个混♥蛋♥
Darius always says, love is like a flaming tractor:
迪利尔斯总是说 爱就是一个打火机
You try and stop it, you might get burned.
你试着控制它 但结果确是引火自焚
I'm gonna go try on my new pants.
我去试新裤子了
And I think the cabdriver was also playing
我觉得出租车司机也总是
some weird self-hypnosis tape.
放一些自我催眠的音乐
I... I don't know.
我不知道
So he just hypnotized himself
就像他能让自己陷入催眠状态
into completely disregarding the speed limit?
从而不在乎速度限制
Exactly. And I think it kind of worked on me, too,
没错 而且我觉得这招对我也很有效
'cause I left feeling strangely relaxed.
很不可思议 这样可以让我放松
You know, I think he's got a potentially really great service
我觉得这算是一项潜在的服务吧
on his hands-- by the time you get to the airport,
当你到达机场的时候
you're completely over your fear of flying.
你就完全不害怕飞行了
Yeah. And your fear of missing your flight.
你只会担心会误了飞机
But at least I got here before everybody else.
但至少现在我比其他人都早到了
Except you, obviously.
当然你是最早的
Oh, there's no everyone else, just me.
没有其他人了 就我一个
Wait, Bree sent me here to meet with just you?
等一下 布瑞让我来只为了陪你一个人吗
Yeah.
对
I called her like I usually do when I'm in town.
我一到城里 就像往常一样给她打电♥话♥
She sends someone to my hotel,
然后她说会介绍个人来我的酒店
We have dinner, and, uh...
我们吃个晚饭 然后
Oh-oh-oh, my god, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 天呐 不
I thought yesterday was the worst day of my life,
我以为昨天是我最倒霉的日子
and now this. I don't do this.
现在又这样 我做不了
I don't care how bad I need money,
不管我多需要钱
I am not this girl. I... I gotta go.
我不是这种女生 我先走了
hey, I'm Liam Court.
我是利亚姆·柯特
I'm here to, uh... model.
我来这儿来 做模特
Liam. Here you are.
利亚姆 你终于来了
Okay.
好的
This is my wardrobe?
这就是我要穿的吗
Wh-what exactly are we selling here?
我们到底是做什么的广♥告♥
Watches.
手表
I wanted to see how you were doing after the radio show.
我来看看你在电台秀之后怎么样了
How am I doing?
我做得怎么样
I-I'm doing great, I'm doing fantastic.
我做得很棒 非常好
A bunch of people bought tickets to the benefit to see me,
好多人买♥♥票就为了能来见我
But... But you know,
但是 你知道
that just adds a whole nother level of pressure on me,
这给我增添了新的压力
so I've just been up all night
所以我昨晚熬夜
just trying to perfect this track.
想把这首歌♥做得尽善尽美
So, you haven't slept?
所以说 你一点没睡
Have you eaten? Notnot really, I've just been crazy busy.
你吃饭了吗 没 我快忙疯了
Yeah, crazy is the word for it.
你的确是疯了
Dixon, you can't be pushing yourself this hard.
迪克森 你不能把自己逼得太紧了
Caring about your career success
为了事业的成功
more than you're caring about yourself
而忽视自己的身体
Is really dangerous.
这很危险
Look, Ade, I'm really getting sick
艾德 我受够了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表