剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
is hearing the word "parents" in bed.
是在床上听到父母这个词
So what if they're divorced, okay?
他们离婚了又怎样
They're old.
他们老了
We're young.
我们还年轻
And we're hot.
而且激♥情♥万丈
We should enjoy this while we can.
我们应该及时行乐
Nothing lasts forever, right?
没有什么是永恒的
Except maybe...
除了
Reunion sex.
久别重逢的性♥爱♥
You want to find out?
想试试吗
Um, you know, I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired.
抱歉 我有点累了
You mind if I take a rain check?
下次好吗
第四季 第十集
《新飞跃比弗利》
Okay, well, I was supposed to go to the student union food drive,
我本该去学生会主办的食品募捐会
but apparently, every hungry person
但显然所有饥饿的人
on the planet should come here.
都该来这才对
Is that Patrick's ringtone?
那是帕特里克的来电铃♥声♥吗
It used to be,
以前是
but I use it for a lot of people.
但现在我给很多人都设置了这个铃♥声♥
I know it's tempting to try to make it work,
我知道你想和他在一起
but there's better guys out there.
但好男人多得是
And I'm sure there are, but you don't have
好男人是有很多 但你不用担心
to worry about it 'cause I'm not seeing Patrick.
因为我没在和帕特里克交往
How cool is this?!
看看这有多酷
I bought the perfect Thanksgiving dinner.
我买♥♥了一顿完美的感恩节大餐
Why... Why is it not brown?
为什么不是棕色的
Uh, you gotta cook it first.
因为你还没煮
See? Instructions.
没看到烹饪指南吗
"Baste"? What the hell is that?
"涂些油脂" 那是什么玩意
I wish I could help. I gotta go to the food drive.
我也想帮你 但我得去食品募捐会
And you know what they say about too many cooks.
你也知道厨子太多会出乱子吧
Oh, that's not gonna happen.
让他自己忙活去吧
How tired does one have to be to resist this?
一个人是有多累才能抵御如此诱惑
Uh, pretty tired? Yeah.
非常累 是啊
Try dead.
除非是死人吧
Which is what Austin is going to be
奥斯汀要是不跟我解释
if he does not explain to me
为何昨晚不愿跟我上♥床♥
why we didn't have sex last night.
他就死定了
Ivy, you're married. How long it take
艾薇 你结婚了 你过了多久
your relationship to kill your sex drive?
才失去性趣的
Okay, not talking about my sex life with you, babe.
行了 我可不想和你讨论性生活
Okay, what exactly happened before nothing happened?
没上♥床♥之前究竟发生了什么
What happened? Austin was talking,
发生了什么 奥斯汀在说话
I was kissing him,
我在亲吻他
I told him to hurry up and jump me...
我让他抓紧时间和我亲热
I don't know. It doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Sex as a command performance?
把性♥爱♥当做御前演出
Not so romantic.
一点都不浪漫
Yeah. I mean, you were kind of like being the dude about it.
你表现得像个爷们似的
You know, guys like to stay in charge.
而男人喜欢掌握主动权
Well, I guess he does walk around in that stupid cowboy hat
他确实戴着愚蠢的牛仔帽来回踱步
like he's the big man on the prairie.
跟个草原领袖似的
Yes, he does.
是的 他确实是
Okay, fine, I just have to find
好吧 我得想个法子
a way to make him feel all manly and in charge.
让他觉得自己够爷们 握有主动权
But he'd better sweep me off my feet
但在利亚姆做完晚餐之前
and onto my back before Liam's done with that dinner.
他最好和我打一炮
Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that.
我想你不必担心
You got time.
时间相当充裕
Okay, I gave you the last flyer,
我把最后一张传♥单♥让给了你
But I will fight you for that corn.
但那罐玉米 我绝不手软
Wow. A man who believes in a well-balanced meal.
看来你是个崇尚均衡饮食的男人
I respect that. You can have the corn.
我很欣赏你这点 这个让给你
I'm Silver.
我是西福尔
Greg. Hi.
我叫格雷格 你好
So, what brings you here,
你怎么会来这
when you could be parade-watching and giblet-chopping?
怎么不去看感恩节大游♥行♥ 烹制感恩大餐呢
My friends are pretty distracted with school
我的朋友们忙于学业
and their own love lives.
和情感问题
Since I'm taking a break from both,
但我没这些烦恼
I figured I'd try to help the world. What about you?
所以来贡献绵薄之力 你呢
The Grapes of Wrath.
《愤怒的葡萄》
Yeah, I teach a course in American lit,
我教美国文学中的一门课
and Steinbeck basically guilted me into this.
斯坦贝克[作者]让我心生内疚 所以过来了
Damn him and his compelling depictions of poverty and hunger.
让他和他那些关于饥贫的描写见鬼去吧
I know.
是啊
Caring about people, how lame, right?
关心别人 那也太逊了吧
Besides, I didn't have anything else to do.
再说 我没别的事可干
And I was told this was where
听说每到感恩节
the cool single people hang out on Thanksgiving.
时尚单身人士就会聚集于此
Really?
是吗
Yeah. It looks like I got some good information.
是啊 看样子消息很准确啊
You know, if you've got no place to go,
这样吧 如果你没地方去
and you're interested in meeting someone,
还想与人打交道
my friends are having a dinner thing after this.
募捐会之后可以和我一起去聚餐
I wouldn't be imposing?
会不会太冒然
Not at all.
当然不会
I know one really cool, single girl
我认识一个非常酷的单身女孩
who would love to have dinner with you.
她肯定愿意和你共进晚餐
Mm. That sounds like a date.
看来是要给我牵线啊
Where do you guys think Naomi keeps her meat thermometer?
娜欧米把肉层温度计放哪儿了呢
Dude, seriously?
哥们 你问错人了
Naomi lived here a month
娜欧米住了一个月后
before I even realized there was a kitchen.
我才发现这有个厨房♥
Whoa. That looks like a 30-pound bird.
这家伙得有三十磅吧
Shouldn't it be in the oven by now?
该放到烤箱里烤了吧
Oven's heating.
烤箱在预热
Why is the oven not heating?
烤箱为什么不热
I think she uses that to store extra shoes.
她是用烤箱来存放多余鞋子的吧
Okay, scheduling problem.
好吧 得重定行程了
I told my parents Ivy and I would be over after dinner,
我跟爸妈说 我和艾薇晚饭后过去
which is now looking more like midnight.
现在看来得等到午夜了
Wait. Why are we going to your parent's house?
等会 为什么我们要去你父母家
Because it's Thanksgiving.
因为今天是感恩节
It's a family holiday that you spend with your family.
这是个举家团圆的节日
I get that, but did you just make these plans and not even ask me
我知道 但你没经过我同意 就做了决定
and assume I was just gonna go along with them?
指望我会无条件服从吗
Well, would you rather fly to Big Sur
好吧 难道你想飞到大瑟尔
and spend the holiday with your mother,
去和你妈一起过节吗
fasting and having some weird
吃吃斋戒 做些奇怪的
native american prayer ceremony? I get it.
印第安人的祈祷仪式 行了
Let's just... Whatever. It's not a big deal.
走吧 也没什么大事
We'll go to your parents' and bail out on Liam.
去你父母家吧 解放利亚姆
Sorry, guys.
抱歉了伙计们
Thank you.
多谢
Sorry, buddy. I made place cards!
抱歉了 我把席次卡都做好了
Dude, just order pizza. No!
兄弟 叫个披萨外卖♥♥算了 不行
You took a break from your concert tour to be here.
你特意从演奏旅行中抽空过来
I'm making sure you get a home-cooked meal.
我要让你吃到自家烹制的大餐
Yeah, Dixon, look,
是啊 迪克森 你看
Liam even ordered the sweet potato casserole
利亚姆还买♥♥了个可爱的土豆砂锅
just like mom used to cook. Remember?
就像妈妈以前一样 记得吗
Our first Thanksgiving as a family,
那是我们第一次作为一家人过感恩节
you practically ate the entire thing.
几乎被你一个人全吃光了
Best Thanksgiving ever.
那是有史以来最棒的感恩节
Yeah. Um, what I remember is being
但我记得的是
eight years old and trying to act
一个八岁的孩子努力掩饰
like having a new family wasn't terrifying.
自己对新家庭的恐惧
I guess that's a Thanksgiving tradition, too,
我想那也是感恩节的传统之一
Pretending everything is all cool.
假装一切都很好
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表