剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And I just want to tell you that I'm sorry.
我想告诉你我很抱歉
Um... Yeah.
好吧
Come home.
回来吧
Thanks for coming to get me.
谢谢你来保我出去
I guess now I'm not just
我想 我现在不仅仅是
"The gay guy that got married in Vegas."
在维加斯结婚的那个基佬
I'm also "Gay guy who got booked for breaking and entering."
还是有非法入侵记录案底的基佬了
Yeah, uh... I was happy you called.
是吧 很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Even if it was from jail.
即使是从警♥察♥局打出的电♥话♥
Well, no one in my family will even speak to me.
我家现在没人愿意跟我说话
In the last two days I've lost pretty much
过去这两天 我差不多失去了
everything I care about.
我在意的一切
You're the only person I have left.
我身边只剩下你了
Teddy, uh... I gotta tell you something.
泰迪 我要向你坦白一些事情
All right? Um...
好吗
It wasn't Shane who leaked the video.
录像带不是肖恩泄漏出去的
It was me.
是我
Wait... what?
等等 你说什么
I somehow sent the video to the campaign office by accident.
我不小心把那段视频发给了竞选办公室
And I... if I could take it back, I would.
我做梦都想能把它拿回来
I'm, I'm so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Just please, forgive me.
求求你 原谅我吧
Please. Please forgive me.
求你了 请原谅我吧
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我是否能做得到
At least not right now.
至少现在我无法原谅你
Hey, you're up.
你醒啦
Listen, I'm going to be travelling all week,
我这周都得去出差
but I will call you as soon as I am back in town.
但我一回来就打电♥话♥给你
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
Look, before you say anything,
听着 你说话之前我想告诉你
I don't like being told what to do,
我不喜欢别人操纵我的人生
or how to live my life.
教我如何生活
So if some job means that I have to stand by
如果工作需要我围观
and watch everyone else have all the fun,
别人做那些有趣的事情
Then honestly, I'll just walk away.
那我宁愿不要这样的工作
Really?
是吗
Well, can you write me a check for $200,000 on your way out?
那你离开之前能写张20万的支票给我吗
What?
你说啥
That's what your little stunt's going to cost.
你那些小表演是要付出代价的
You broke your leg and your contract,
你不仅断了腿 还毁约了
And now you're not going to be able to complete
你现在就无法完成提图斯古龙水
the campaign for Titus Cologne.
广♥告♥拍摄了
They're gonna have to reshoot the entire promotion,
他们整条广♥告♥都得重拍
and my agency is going to have to front the bill.
而损失全由我们公♥司♥来出
So unless you've got 200 grand lying around someplace,
所以除非你捡到20万
I'm afraid you are not going anywhere.
否则你哪都不能去
I had no idea.
我不知道会这样
Obviously.
很显然你不知道
So this is what we're going to do.
看看你接下来要做些什么
Oh, come on. Conquest of desire?
不是吧 《欲望之宠》
Once you work your way out of this mess,
只要你能自己解决这些乱七八糟的事
then we can discuss your future.
那我们就还有得商量
But until then,
但那之前
stop your whining about losing your freedom.
别再抱怨什么失去自♥由♥了
We all make sacrifices.
我们双方利益均有损失
It's called growing up.
这就叫成长的代价
Um, that has got to be the fastest drive
到圣巴巴拉的距离
to Santa Barbara ever.
从未这么短过
You couldn't hit a stop light, or get a flat tire or something?
你就不能闯下红灯或者爆胎什么的吗
I hope you're planning on visiting me. A lot.
希望你计划着来探望我 还是经常来哦
You know, I'll keep my window open
我还会在睡觉前把窗户打开
so you can sneak in at night.
这样你就能溜进来了
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
开玩笑呢 开玩笑呢
Look, I'm-I'm just glad that we found each other.
听着 很高兴我们遇上了彼此
'Cause...
因为
honestly, you're the only thing keeping me together.
说实话 你是唯一让我保持完整的原因
Dixon, I know this is scary for you.
迪克森 我知道你很害怕这里
But in order for rehab to work,
但除了为保住工作进戒毒所
You can't have any distractions.
你没有别的选择了
Which means we have to put things on hold for a while.
意味着我们的关系应该先放一放
No, um... What are you talking about?
不 你说什么呢
One of the rules of rehab is "No new relationships."
戒毒所规矩之一 戒毒期间不能恋爱
I thought you said this was real.
我以为你说我们是认真的
It's real for me.
我是认真的
We just don't know if it's real for you, yet.
但我们都还不知道你是不是
But the most important thing right now
但现在最重要的事情就是
is for you to get healthy.
你能恢复健康
Once you get out of rehab,
等你出来之后
we can talk about having a relationship.
我们再讨论我们之间的关系
If you still want one.
如果那时你还想继续的话
All right, then.
那好吧
Hey, darlin'.
亲爱的
Whoo! Sorry I'm late. I got caught up
抱歉我回来迟了 我在农贸市场耽搁了
at the farmer's market, I had to find those amazing strawberries that we loved.
我想找到那种我们都爱吃的草莓
And you know what, Raj?
你知道吗 罗杰
I've been thinking about this whole New Guinea thing, and...
我一直在想那个新几内亚的事
Raj, what's the matter?
罗杰 你怎么了
Ivy, the doctor called.
艾薇 医生刚刚打电♥话♥过来了
My...
我的
blood results came back.
血检报告出来了
Okay... And?
好的 然后呢
The treatment worked.
治疗起作用了
There's no sign of cancer.
没有检测到癌细胞
Wait, what do you mean the...
等下 你的意思是
The treatment... Worked?
治疗 起作用了
Ivy, I'm gonna live.
艾薇 我能活下去了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Are you...?
你可以
Oh, my god!
天啊 太好了
I'm gonna live. Oh, my god.
我能活下去了 太好了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表