剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Hey. Good, good, good.
很好很好
Hey, I was thinking, uh, maybe I should tell a joke,
我刚在想或许我该讲个笑话
or something... you know, like...
或者干些别的
Or maybe do my Brando impression, you know?
或者模仿白兰度
Oh, Vanessa, when you came into my life...
瓦内萨 我遇上你之后
Okay, you're gonna be fine, all right?
你会成功的
Just be yourself.
做你自己就好
Not the self that does impressions.
不用模仿别人
Okay, come on. We got to go.
好了 准备上场了
Well, what is this?
这是什么
You're in the cooking segment now.
你现在要上的是烹饪单元
Cooking?
烹饪
No, no, no, no, I don't know cook. I don't cook.
不行 我不懂做菜 也不会做菜
I'm just supposed to talk. Only thing I've ever cooked
我应该只动口不动手 我唯一一次掌勺
is Thanksgiving dinner, which I ordered from a restaurant.
就是感恩节晚餐 还是从饭店定的
Tell that story. That's a funny story.
那就讲讲那个故事 很好玩的
And five, four, three, two...
五 四 三 二...
Okay, people,
大家好
you may recognize him from his billboard
你大概能通过他的广♥告♥牌
and print ads across the city.
和遍布全城的平面广♥告♥认出他
Ladies and gentlemen... Liam Court!
女士们先生们 有请利亚姆·柯特
So nice to meet you, Liam.
见到你很高兴 利亚姆
Okay. There we go.
来吧 握个手
Hi.
你好
Of course, we have to make sure we have the right person.
当然我们先得确定一下来的是不是他本人
Can you take your shirt off?
能把你的衬衫脱了吗
Are you serious?
你是说真脱吗
No, I'm kidding!
不是 我开玩笑的
So, today, we're making Szechuan Crispy Fish.
那么今天我们要做的菜是四川脆皮鱼
And we start with three whole rockfish.
我们先从三条完整的石斑鱼开始
Oh, hey, speaking of fish,
说到鱼
I...I wanted to, mention this charity event
我想提一下我明晚要参加的
that I'm attending tomorrow night to save Castillo Bay.
拯救卡斯提罗湾慈善晚会
See, sometimes, if a bay becomes polluted,
有时候 如果海湾被污染了
there's a lot of dead and diseased fish, and...
那很多鱼就会死亡或者生病
Not that these fish are diseased,
不是说这些鱼不健康
but just seeing them made me...
只是看到它们让我...
think of... that.
想到了那些...
Okay. Well...
好的
we are going to cover these very healthy and fresh fish...
我们会在这些健康新鲜的鱼的表面
...with this scallion marinade,
浇上这些大葱酱
and then top it off with this tangy sweet and sour sauce.
然后再淋上这种味道浓郁的酸辣酱
So, Liam, if you could just... Yeah, do I...?
利亚姆 你能... 我...
What's for dessert?
甜点吃什么呢
And we'll be right back after this commercial.
我们广♥告♥之后马上回来
Seriously?
你玩真的吗
Dude, what the hell is your problem?
我说伙计 你有什么毛病
Okay, you break into my gallery,
你闯进我工作的画廊
you spray-paint all over everything.
在所有作品上都喷漆作画
I mean, who are you to mess with other people's art?
你是谁啊 凭什么破坏别人的作品啊
Okay, nothing in that gallery was art.
好吧 那个画廊里没有一件算得上艺术品
Right. That was the point.
是啊 这是重点
And that's up to you to decide, right?
这事由你说了算是吧
You're just a street punk with a spray can, okay?
你不过就是个手握喷漆罐的街头小阿飞
You wouldn't know what art was if it smacked you in the face.
没受过羞辱 你怎么能懂什么是艺术
Really?
是吗
Guess I'm not just a punk with a spray can.
我可不是只有一个喷漆罐的街头小阿飞
I'm a punk with several spray cans.
我有好几个呢
Okay. Still, that doesn't give you the right to just go ahead
没错 但这也不代表你能随心所欲
and screw up somebody else's art.
破坏别人的作品啊
I'm trying to wake people up!
我是在努力让人们觉醒
Art is supposed to be alive, right?
艺术应该是鲜活的 不是吗
It's supposed to mean something.
它应该有意义
The stuff in that gallery is... is dead.
而那个画廊里的作品都死气沉沉的
Okay, so, put your own stuff up at a gallery.
那就把你自己的作品放在画廊里展览啊
Don't ruin mine.
别把我的给毁了
You have no idea how much that show meant to me, okay?
你根本不知道这次展览对我的意义有多重大
That could have been my big break.
这可能是我的一次重要突破
Hey, you know what the difference is between you and me?
你知道我跟你有什么不同吗
What?
什么
I'm not in this for the money.
我♥干♥这个不是为了钱
I'm trying to make people think.
我是想让人们思考
You on the other hand-- you...
而你呢 你...
You're just selling pretty pictures.
你是在靠那些好看的照片赚钱
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hey, hey. I got you a present.
我为你准备了一份礼物
You did?
是吗
Dixon!
迪克森
It's not even our anniversary or anything.
今天不是纪念日也不是什么特殊的日子
Yeah. Nobody can ever say that I don't care about my baby, so...
是的 不过我不想让别人说我不在乎你
Go ahead, open it.
打开看看吧
Yeah. It's a... it's a key to the front door.
这是前门的钥匙
You know, I was thinking with Navid leaving,
我一直在想纳维离开之后
might need a new roommate.
或许应该找个新室友
Are you asking me to move in with you?
你是让我搬来和你一起住吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
I don't know why I didn't think about this before.
搞不懂我之前怎么没想过这事
I mean, with all the time wasted,
我去你家 你来我家
me going to your house, you coming to mine-- I mean...
时间都浪费在路上了
I mean, you being here-- it's so much more convenient.
如果我们住在一起的话 就方便多了
Convenient?
方便
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it makes perfect sense.
这可是最优方案
I mean, and we save a butt load of money on rent, so...
我们还能省下好大一笔房♥租
Okay, what's wrong? Nothing.
好吧 怎么了 没什么
Is this the nothing where it's actually nothing,
是真的没什么
or the nothing where we won't talk about it
还是在我睡着之前
till I'm trying to go to sleep?
你都不想多说什么了
Oh, my God. What?
天呐 又怎么了
I'm just trying to... I don't know what I did wrong.
我只是想...我不知道哪里做错了
Okay, well, I shouldn't have to tell you what you did wrong.
还等我告诉你啊
You should already know.
你自己该知道的
So, you don't want to move in with me?
那你不想和我一起住吗
I don't know if I even want to have a relationship with you.
我都不知道想不想和你在一起了
There's my birthday girl.
寿星在这啊
Oh, look at you-- in high heels and everything!
快看你 穿着高跟鞋 这么美
Are you having a good time?
你高兴不
Doesn't completely suck.
凑合吧
See, I told you everything would be fine.
我说过你什么都不用担心
Come Monday morning,
周一你去上学
everyone at your school will know your name.
就会发现学校所有人都认识你了
That's what I'm counting on.
就指望这样呢
Oh, for a girl who doesn't know that many people,
你认识的人不多
you certainly had a good turnout.
还来了这么多人 很不错了
Yeah, threw up an open invite to a rager
因为我在脸谱网上发布了
at Naomi Clark's house on Facebook.
到娜欧米·克拉克家派对的公开邀请
You-You did what?
你说什么
Oh. They love Naomi Clark.
因为他们大爱你嘛
Ergo, they love me.
所以也就大爱我了
You can let my dad know.
向我爸汇报吧
Mission accomplished.
你的任务完成了
His little girl is quite happy.
他的小女儿灰常满意
I feel like everybody's looking at me.
他们是不都看我呢
They're not.
没有啦
And even if they were,
哪怕他们在看
there's no such thing as bad publicity, right?
增加点曝光率总是有好处的嘛
Now start acting like a celebrity guest and shake some hands.
快挥挥手 装作是位特邀嘉宾
Look, Vanessa, I appreciate how much you believe in me,
瓦内萨 谢谢你这么相信我
and how much you want me to believe in myself.
又大力鼓励我相信自己
But I can't just change into something that I'm not.
可我无法变成另一个人
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表