剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Last one, Clark, let's go.
最后一个 克拉克 加油
That's what you said last time.
这话你已经说过一遍了
Yeah, I lied. Nice work.
是啊 我撒谎了 干得漂亮
You're the devil.
你这个恶魔
And you made a deal with me. Yes, I did.
而且你我做了个交易 是 交易
And we are running ourselves ragged here.
我们正在这筋疲力尽的训练
When are you going to live up to your half of the bargain?
你什么时候去完成你的任务
Tonight. I know Holly's weakness.
今晚 我知道霍莉的弱点
Right. What is it already?
好吧 到底是什么
You'll see. Just meet me at the track here tonight, 9:00.
你会知道的 今晚九点在跑道见面
She runs in the dark so nobody sees her sweat.
她在晚上跑步 这样没有人看到她的汗水
Trust me.
相信我
Nice work, ladies.
做得好 女士们
And... action!
开始
Here at offshore,
在离岸酒吧
The beer is cold...
啤酒冰爽...
Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry.
天呐 真是对不起
What are you doing there?
你在那干嘛呢
And that's a wrap!
停机
Sorry. I know that wasn't supposed to be funny,
抱歉 我知道这本不该是搞笑的
but that really was.
但刚刚真的很搞笑
Are you sure you got it?
你确定你拍好了吗
Because I really want to give it my all, you know?
我真心想全力表演的
Liam, you've given me all you can give me.
利亚姆 你已经把你能做的都做了
That, I am sure of.
这点 我很确定
That was brilliant. Shut up, man.
真是太有才了 闭嘴
So how'd it go?
进展如何
Let's just say Robert De Niro I am not.
只能说我不是劳勃狄尼洛
You know what? You've had a long day.
好吧 你累一天了
I'll clean it up.
我来清理吧
Really?
真的吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Good night, Mr. De Niro.
晚安 狄尼洛先生
Hey. I've been out on the deck.
我在外面阳台上
You're home! What are you doing?
你回来了啊 你在干嘛呢
I thought this was Austin's room.
我记得这是奥斯汀的房♥间吧
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是 是他的房♥间
He's just... always stealing my socks.
他常把我的袜子拿去穿
Um, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Oh, Austin let me in before he left.
奥斯汀出门之前让我进来的
I cannot get any work done at the sorority.
我在姐妹会里什么都做不了
Someone is always blasting Britney.
有人总是大声放着布兰妮的歌♥
What are you working on?
你在做什么
Uh, my essay for the Kappa scholarship.
准备申请卡兰塔奖学金的材料
If I don't get it, I really don't know
如果我没申请到 真不知道
how I'm going to pay for school.
我该怎么付学费
Tuition's due in two weeks
学费缴纳期限是两个星期
and I can't call mom.
而且我不能打电♥话♥给妈妈
Well, I'd rather call her for tuition than rent.
要学费总比要租金强
Hey, mom, how's Paris?
妈妈 巴黎怎么样
Well, I dropped out of school to work on my music,
我辍学来专门搞音乐
and that's not working out either. Send money for pizza.
还没开始赚钱 寄点钱给我买♥♥披萨
Actually, in Paris I believe it's called le pizza.
其实 在巴黎我觉得人们会说利披萨
Le pizza sounds so good right now.
利披萨现在听起来很不错
Ooh! It really does.
那确实
Oh, here. Mushroom and pepperoni, please.
电♥话♥在这里 要蘑菇和香肠味的 有劳了
On-on second thought, maybe we should call mom.
仔细想想 或许我们确实应该找妈妈要钱
Dixon, mom and dad have their own money problems.
迪克森 爸爸妈妈有他们自己的经济难题
We're adults now.
我们现在是成年人了
We have to find our own solutions.
我们得自己想办法解决
You're right.
你说的没错
So this is your plan, 007?
这就是你的计划吗 007
Just sitting here?
就坐这吗
Where's Holly?
霍莉在哪
You know, believe it or not, I'm really trying to help you.
不管你信不信 我真的想帮你
Like you helped me with your crazy pig?
就像你之前用那头疯狂的猪来帮我吗
All right, fair enough.
好吧 说得对
But you know,
但你也知道
not every girl can wrestle a hog.
不是每个女孩都能和一头猪较量的
I mean, for a spoiled little Beverly Hills brat,
作为一个被宠坏了比弗利富家千金
you've got True Grit.
你真的很有勇气[电影《大地惊雷》]
I actually liked that movie.
我还真喜欢那部电影
Even though it was full of filthy cowboys.
虽然里面有很多脏兮兮的牛仔
Well, the good thing about us filthy cowboys is that, uh,
对我们这些脏兮兮的牛仔来说 好处就是
Well, we know how to handle a load of bull.
我们知道怎么应付成群的公牛
Are you saying I'm full of it?
你是说我是爱惹事的牛吗
I'm saying I can handle it.
我是说我可以应付
Austin?
奥斯汀
What the hell?
这到底是怎么回事
Hey, Holls.
霍莉
You know Naomi.
你认识娜欧米
Apparently so do you.
很明显你也认识
Yeah.
是啊
We are so over.
我们分手吧
The two of you were dating?
你们俩在约会吗
I wouldn't say dating.
我不会说是约会
We just, uh, we've hooked up a few times.
我们只是一起出来过几次
You know, I tried to move on and she keyed my truck.
我想要更进一步 她居然锁上了我的卡车门
So that's what this was,
所以就这样
us here, us kissing, it was to piss her off.
我们在这 接吻 惹恼了她
That was your plan?
那就是你的计划吗
Talk about an Achilles heel.
这就是弱点
Pretty awesome, right?
很聪明 对吧
One up top.
我们领先了
Awesome. There it is.
很棒 就是像这样
Yeah.
是啊
Ade? What's going on?
艾德 怎么了
Did you spend the night here?
你在这过夜吗
I must have.
我只能这样
I met a guy on the pier yesterday.
我昨天在码头遇见了一个男的
He seemed friendly, but then he started asking
他看起来很友好 但是后来他开始问
all these personal questions, so I shut it down.
很多私人事情 所以我就离开了
And then last night when I was closing up,
昨晚当我准备打烊的时候
he was outside on the deck, waiting.
他就在外面阳台上等着
Why didn't you wake me up?
你怎么不把我叫醒
You'd had a long day.
你已经工作了一整天了
I thought I'd wait him out, and...
我想我可以等他走了
I don't know, I guess I fell asleep.
我不知道 我睡着了
So you spent the night here being terrorized by a stalker?
你被一个跟踪你的人吓得在这待了一整夜吗
I could have taken care of it!
我可以处理这件事的
You know what? I'm going to take care of it.
你知道吗 我要马上处理这件事
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
welcome to CU's 25th annual greek games!
欢迎来到加州大学第25届联谊会运动会
Okay, so are you all good?
你还好吧
Do you need anything at all?
你还需要什么
Dude, you know, I don't have to do this.
我不是一定要参加
I just... I can just drop out right now,
我只是... 我可以马上退出的
it's not even a big deal...
这没什么大不了的
Ivy, I do not need you to nurse me all the time, okay?
艾薇 我不需要你无时无刻照顾我 好吗
Now, get out there and kick some Kappa butt!
现在 去那把卡兰塔的人打得落花流水
Right, because apparently
对啊 因为很明显
winning for my sorority's what I'm all about now.
为我的姐妹会获得荣誉就是我现在的全部意义
Definitely. The fate of the greek world lies in your hands.
那当然 联谊会世界的命运掌握在你的手中
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
And the surf competition's off to a rousing start,
随着艾薇·苏利文开始第一轮比赛
with Ivy Sullivan kicking off round one.
冲浪比赛拉开了振奋人心的序幕
Ouch! Kappa goes down!
卡兰塔队员落水了
Sullivan takes it for zeta rho pi.
苏利文为泽罗派获得一分
Who will be the first to pop their balloon?
谁会是第一个挤爆气球的队伍
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表