剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I just didn't know if I was ever
我只是不知道能不能
gonna hear from you again.
再收到你的信了
I didn't either.
我也不知道
I'm so sorry for putting you through this.
真抱歉让你经历这些
I've never been in a situation like this before.
我之前都从未经历过
I don't even know how to pray about this.
我甚至不知道该如何祈祷
Yeah. It hasn't been easy for either of us.
没错 对我们任何一个人都不容易
It's just, ever since I was a kid,
我小时候
I knew I was meant to be a priest, and then you came along and...
就觉得我应该成为牧师 然后你出现了
I'm starting to think maybe there's a different plan for me,
我开始觉得也许有另一个计划
which is confusing and it doesn't help matters...
一个混乱的于事无补的计划
you look really, really beautiful right now.
你现在真的非常美
How do people decide on these things?
别人在这种事情上如何抉择呢
Do they really decide
他们真的会抉择
or do they just let things happen?
还是会顺其自然
Believe me, I wish I knew.
相信我 我希望我知道答案
Wait. Um...
等下
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No...
不
but sometimes you want something so bad,
可当你非常想要一个东西时
you don't care about the consequences.
你就不会在意结果
So, I Googled her.
我谷歌♥了她
Uh, who?
谁
Who do you think?
你以为是谁
The new Mrs. PJ Hillings-Skank.
新滥交普少希灵斯太太
Apparently, she's some supermodel...
很明显 她是个名模
blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.
诸如此类的
Oh, I'm so sorry, Naomi.
真抱歉 娜欧米
Whatever.
没关系
Seemed a little too perfect, didn't it?
有点太完美了 不是么
That's because it was.
因为它就是很完美
Ooh, where can you get a drink around here?
你在哪儿拿的饮料
Hey, have you seen Silver?
见到小银了吗
I really need to talk to her.
我得和她谈谈
Yeah, I think she's by the end of the red carpet
我觉得她和几个电影里的朋友
with some friends from the movie.
在红毯尽头
Cool. Is everything okay?
不错 一切顺利吗
Yeah, it's just...
恩 只是
yeah, she, uh... she told me about the pregnancy.
她 她告诉我怀孕的事了
Yeah, we're still waiting for the doctor.
我们还在等医生的消息
I'm gonna feel so much better when we know for sure.
当消息确认了我会更好受
Yeah, I don't know how much better you'll feel.
真不知道你能好受多少
Do you believe it?
你相信吗
Here I am in the same situation
我现在正处于
we were in three years ago.
我们三年前的状况
I guess I'm destined
我猜我注定要
to raise a stranger's baby.
抚养一个陌生人的孩子
You really are a great guy.
你真是个大好人
Silver's a great girl.
小银是个好女孩
If the other guy meant nothing to her,
如果别的男人对她毫无意义
then I guess I'm in.
我会加入
Well, great. I'm really happy for you.
真好 真为你高兴
Ade, hey.
艾德
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Uh, I know you, and I can tell
我了解你 当你想说什么
when there's something huge you're trying not to say.
大事的时候我能感觉到
Did Silver say something to you?
小银对你说什么了
You need to talk to Silver.
你得和小银谈谈
That's all I can say.
我只能告诉你这些
I'm sorry. Ade.
对不起 艾德
So that happened.
就这样发生了
Now that it did,
既然发生了
I hope you don't feel like you made a mistake.
希望你不后悔
Annie, I'll never regret it.
安妮 我永不后悔
It's beautiful, Ivy.
很漂亮 艾薇
It's weird; it kind of felt like Raj was somehow with me
真诡异 画这个的时候
when I was painting it, you know?
感觉像罗杰正和我在一起
Like I was actually finally able to say good-bye.
好像我最终可以说再见了
I'm sorry I didn't call, Diego.
对不起我没打电♥话♥ 迭戈
Hey, you don't have to apologize to me,ever, okay?
你不必和我道歉 永远
Congrats.
祝贺
I gotta tell you something.
我要告诉你一些事
I'm not trying to ruin the night...
我不是想毁了今晚
By telling me you're pregnant with my baby.
你是想说你怀了我的孩子
Yeah, Navid told me.
纳维告诉我了
He thinks I'm his confidant.
他觉得我是他的死党
I don't know that for sure
我还不确定
and I should be the one to tell you.
我才是应该告诉你的那个人
It's just, I need some time to process
我需要一点时间来处理
everything that's going on right now.
现在发生的所有事
Silver, I don't.
小银 我没有
I-I let you be with Navid
我让你和纳维在一起
because I thought that's what you wanted.
因为我以为这是你想要的
But if you're carrying my baby, that changes things.
可如果你有了我的孩子 一切都变了
Maybe we're the ones that are meant to be together.
也许我们才注定要在一起
Liam, can we get a shot of you and your girlfriend?
利亚姆 我们能给你和你的女友拍张照吗
Yeah, yeah, sure, go ahead.
好 好啊 照吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I gotta take this.
我去接个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
It wasn't a stranger.
原来不是陌生人
It was you.
是你
You slept with Silver.
是你和小银上♥床♥
Wait. She told you?
等等 她告诉你的吗
No. You just did.
不 是你刚说的
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, my God. Navid!
天啊 纳维
It all makes sense now why you were trying
终于明白为什么你总劝我
to get me to go back to Princeton, all of it!
回普列斯顿去 我全明白了
'Cause you were just trying to get me out of the way,
因为你就是不想我挡道
so you could sleep with my girlfriend. Wait, what?
这样你就好和我女友上♥床♥ 等等 什么
It was just one night;
一♥夜♥情♥罢了
It's not like we were carrying on some secret relationship.
我们没有搞地下情
Oh, then never mind; It's all good.
那就没关系 皆大欢喜吗
You were thousands of miles away; I was taking care of her.
你远在千里之外 是我一直在照顾她
You took care of her all right, buddy! Stop it!
你把她照顾得可真好 老兄 住手
And now, now it's too late 'cause she's having your kid.
现在已经太迟了 因为她怀了你的孩子
Stop it, guys, stop it!
住手 你们住手
I'm not pregnant, okay?
我没怀孕
That was the doctor, and I'm not pregnant with anyone's baby.
刚刚是医生打来的 我没怀任何人的孩子
Can we just forget it?
这事我们都别再提了 好吗
No, I don't think we can.
恐怕不行了
Austin, what are you doing here?
奥斯汀 你怎么来了
Uh, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You know I've been working with Ade on some country music, right?
你知道我跟艾德在一起做乡村音乐的事吧
Yeah, except for the brawl at Naomi's, seems like
知道 除了那次在娜欧米的聚会上打架之外
you guys were off to a really good start.
看起来你们进展不错
Until she quit on me.
但她要撇开我
Says she can't trust me because I framed Dixon for the fire.
她说不能相信我 因为我陷害迪克森是纵火犯
Austin, I'm so sorry.
奥斯汀 真可惜
Yeah, me, too.
我也觉得
And that's why I need your help.
因此我需要你的帮助
Now, you and I both know what really happens,
你跟我都清楚是那怎么一回事
so I just need you to talk to her.
所以我需要你跟她谈谈
And tell her what? I mean, if I were to call Ade and say,
告诉她什么 如果我真的打电♥话♥给艾德说
"Trust me, he's a really good guy," why should she believe me?
相信我他真的是个好人 她凭什么相信我
And I'd have to tell her - the whole story.
那我就得告诉她整件事情
Well, then tell her the truth.
那就告诉她实情
Tell her I was protecting Dixon and protecting you.
告诉她我是在保护迪克森和你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表