剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
** 'Cause I don't want you *
*因为我再也不
** anymore *
*需要你
** I don't want you anymore *
*我再也不需要你
** I don't want you, I don't want you *
*我不需要你 我不需要你
** I don't want you *
*我再也不
** anymore *
*需要你
** I don't want you *
*我再也不
** anymore *
*需要你
That was badass.
爽呆了
Who knew she had it in her?
谁知道她这么会唱
I taped the whole thing.
我录下了整首歌♥
I think you found the hook to your song.
你找到了这歌♥的魅力所在
Thanks, guys.
谢了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Adrianna, right?
你是阿德里安娜吧
Yeah.
是
You are...
你是
my new favorite singer!
我新迷上的歌♥手
You are uh-may-zing!
你真是太棒了
Face it, Naomi, she's an angel
面对现实 娜欧米 她是个天使
and she has no secrets.
她没有秘密
Well, then it's time to give her one.
是该给她造个秘密了
Oh, my God.
天啊
It's Nick Carter!
尼克·卡特[后街男孩之一]
Oh, my God, it's really him!
我的天 真的是他
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
Nick Carter?
尼克·卡特
Well, I take it you're the huge fan
看来你就是娜欧米说的
Naomi's been telling me about.
那位超级粉丝
I can't believe you're really here.
真不敢相信你就在眼前
Nick's an old friend.
尼克是老朋友了
I wanted to give you an early wedding present.
我想提前给你一个结婚礼物
Well, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Naomi, this is incredible of you.
娜欧米 你真是太伟大了
It's my pleasure!
乐意之极
Hey, why don't you two have some drinks,
你们两个为什么不喝点东西
get to know each other?
互相了解一下
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I am so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
Oh, man, that's sticky as hell.
粘死了
You know what? The waitstaff have
服务员们
extra shirts in the storage room.
在储藏间有多余的衣服
Madison, why don't you go help him?
麦迪逊 你去帮帮他吧
That was the fakest drink spill I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最假的泼饮料把戏
What are you up to?
你什么目的
Okay, that little girl is not as perfect
那个小姑娘没有
as Max thinks she is.
麦克斯想象得那么完美
She's super wasted right now,
她现在酒劲正浓
and judging by my own experience
以我的经验来讲
when super wasted,
她喝高的时候
if I put temptation in her path,
如果我给她布下诱饵
she will pounce on it.
她一定会扑上去
And what screams temptation more than
还有什么比脱掉上衣的后街男孩
a Backstreet Boy with his shirt off?
更有诱惑力呢
Corner pocket.
底袋
What the hell is wrong with me?!
我他妈的怎么了
You suck at pool almost as much as you suck at darts.
你玩桌球的水平和飞镖一样逊
What's next?
下一项玩什么
You know what? Enough of these kids' games, okay?
玩够这些小孩的游戏了
If we're gonna have a real contest,
如果我们要真比一场
it's gonna involve booze.
一定要比喝酒
You really think you can outdrink me?
你真以为你能喝倒我
You realize I own this bar?
你知道这酒吧是我的
Oh, I went to college. For two months.
我上过大学 才两个月
Dude, I went to a bar every Thursday after study group, okay?
我每周四学习小组之后都去酒吧
Now I'm gonna drink you under the table,
我要让你喝趴到桌子下面
Princeton-style.
以普林斯顿的方式
Let's do this.
就这么办
Ivy, there you are.
艾薇 你在这
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我到处找你
Uh, take this. You need to go.
拿着这个 你该走了
But where, Annie? What's at Pier 41?
去哪儿 安妮 41号♥码头有什么
The Naomi.
娜欧米号♥
She gave PJ back the ring, but she kept the boat.
她把戒指还给普少了 不过她留着船
I thought it'd be the safest place to send Diego.
我觉得让蒂亚戈去那里待着最安全
I actually do know
我其实明白
what it feels like to think that you ruined someone else's life.
毁掉别人生活的感受
But maybe this will help.
这也许能帮上你的忙
You didn't get to say good-bye, and now you can.
你之前没机会说再见 现在可以说了
Thank you, Annie.
谢谢你 安妮
I mean, really, this is...
真的 这真的
No, don't thank me, just go. Right.
不用谢我 走吧
Did I just see you talking to Nick Carter?
你刚才在和尼克·卡特说话吗
What is he doing here? Is he going to sing, too?
他在这干嘛 他也要唱歌♥吗
My guess is he's giving a more private performance
我猜他现在正在给一位
to one of his biggest fans right about now.
超级粉丝单独表演
Gotcha!
抓到了
So after that, Max started calling me "Bubbles,"
在那之后 麦克斯开始叫我泡泡
And then for my birthday,
我生日的时候
he got me these pajamas with these little soap bubbles
他送了我一套全是小肥皂泡
all over it... Naomi! Hey!
的睡衣 娜欧米
Look, I really wish that I could hear
我真的很希望听到
the rest of this excellent story,
这个精彩故事剩余的部分
but see, I promised Naomi that I'd help her with anything.
我答应过娜欧米帮她办任何事
Anything at all.
任何事
Just, uh, it was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Congrats again.
再次祝贺
The only thing you were doing in here is talking about Max?
你们在这儿只是聊了聊麦克斯
Excuse us.
我们打扰了
Okay, game over, Sneaky Spice.
游戏结束 卑鄙小辣椒
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You still have feelings for Max, don't you?
你还是对麦克斯有感觉 不是吗
I mean, that's why you got that poor girl drunk
所以你让那个可怜的女孩喝醉了
and tried to tempt her with Nick Carter.
还让尼克·卡特诱惑她
No, no, no, it's like I told you,
不不不 就像我告诉你的
I was trying to protect Max.
我在保护麦克斯
If she's capable of cheating on him,
如果她能给他戴绿帽子
he needs to know that before he marries her.
在娶她之前他应该知道
This is nothing wrong with her, okay?
她没有任何问题
She doesn't have some deep, dark flaw.
她没有什么不可救药的缺点
The only thing wrong with that girl is that she's not you.
唯一的问题是那女孩不是你
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
别逗了
I know how hard it is to get over someone.
我知道忘记一个人有多难
I mean, look at me, I'm still writing music about Dixon.
看看我 我还在写关于迪克森的歌♥
And, yeah, you can throw yourself into your work,
你可以投身于工作
you can get engaged to a billionaire,
你可以和亿万富翁订婚
but you're still in love with Max.
可你依然爱着麦克斯
You've always been in love with Max.
你一直爱着麦克斯
Okay, okay, I'm still in love with Max.
好吧 好吧 我还爱着麦克斯
Then that's what he needs to know before he marries her.
在他娶她之前应该知道这些
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Oh, hello.
你好
Thanks for coming down.
谢谢光顾
Yeah, of course.
当然
Why wouldn't I come?
我怎么不会来呢
Well, I am the guy that burned down your sorority house.
我烧了你的女学生联谊会所
Right. Well, accidents happen.
对哦 意外时有发生
Besides, I am so late on my sorority dues,
另外 我联谊会费交太迟了
and I've got a trip planned to Amsterdam
我已经计划这个夏天和姐♥妹♥们♥
with the girls this summer.
去阿姆斯特丹旅行
Got to get on that.
我得赶紧走了
If you're looking to make a little extra,
如果你想赚点外快
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表