剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Because you deserve to know the truth.
因为你应当知道真♥相♥
I mean, I-I went away last spring
去年春天我离开了
to figure out what I wanted to be,
想找到自己人生的方向
and I came back even more confused.
然而却带着更多困惑回来
So you proposed?
所以你向我求婚
Yeah, I know I went too far.
是 我知道我做得过火了
I just thought you could make it all better.
我只是觉得你能让一切好起来
You always do.
你总是能
But I know it was wrong,
但我知道这么做是不对的
and I shouldn't have hurt you like that.
我不应该那样伤害你
Then I saw you with that guy, and I just...
而当我看到你和那男的在一起 我...
Oh, please, that... that was so stupid.
拜托 那真是太傻了
I'm sorry. No, no.
对不起 不用
It's just...
只是...
It seems like we keep hurting each other.
似乎我们一直在伤害彼此
I mean, if...
我是说 如果...
if it's this complicated,
如果这份感情如此纠结
maybe it's just not meant to be.
也许我们本就不该在一起
Uh, yeah, I mean, maybe you're right.
是 你说的对
I still love you, Annie.
我仍然爱着你 安妮
I always will.
我会一直爱着你
You, too.
我也爱你
Where you been? Dixon's just finishing his set.
你去哪了 迪克森刚刚做完表演
Sorry. I just talked to Juice.
抱歉 我去和乔伊斯谈话了
I totally screwed up. He got really pissed.
我完全搞砸了 他很生气
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Have you seen Juice? I-I don't think he showed up.
你们见到乔伊斯了吗 他好像没来
Look, man, um, it's my fault he's not here.
兄弟 他没来是我的错
W-what do you mean?
什么意思
I gave his stage space to someone else last minute
我最后时刻把他的录音场地安排给了别人
because th-they were willing to pay more,
因为他们愿意出更多钱
and Juice got pissed.
然后乔伊斯生气了
That's why he's not here.
所以就没来
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Do you know how much this means to me?
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
Yeah. Do you know how much I worked for this?
知道 为了今天我付出了多大的努力
Yeah, I know.
我知道
No, you don't!
不 你不知道
Because if you did, then you wouldn't have done it!
如果你知道 你就不会那么做
Dix, I'm sorry.
迪克森 对不起
Are you okay? That's not like you.
你还好吗 这可不像你
What's going on?
出什么事情了
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm just tired.
只是累了
Haven't slept in two days 'cause I been working on this set.
为了这个录音机会我两天没睡
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Yeah, you should be.
是啊 你应该的
I don't want you to leave.
我不想你走
I have to.
我不得不走
Listen, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life,
听着 我这辈子已经做了太多错事
and I have hurt the people that I love most,
我伤害了我最爱的人
and I don't want to do that anymore.
我再也不想重蹈覆辙了
I just want to be in a good relationship,
我只想好好和你在一起
where you can be open about stuff
我对你敞开心扉
and talk or whatever and be honest.
无论是说还是做我都会诚实相待
And I want that with you.
我想那样对你
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I know.
我知道
Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
She only told me because she cares.
她只告诉了我 因为她很关心你
Look, I don't know how we're gonna live together
其实我不知道我们要怎么一起生活
or run a bar or raise a baby.
怎么经营这间酒吧 怎么抚养孩子
Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure it's impossible.
事实上 我很明白这很难
But I want to give it a try.
但是我愿意试试看
Most guys would run the other way if they found out
多数人在发现自己女人怀着别人的孩子的时候
the girl they were seeing is carrying someone else's baby.
都会转身离开
I'm not running away.
我不会离开的
I'm done running.
我已经受够了逃避
I'm staying right here.
我就留在这里
So, will you stay?
你会留下吗
Annie! Annie.
安妮 安妮
Great night, right?
今晚不错 对吧
Ugh, not really.
不完全是
I kind of just want to go home.
我有点想回家了
Too many drinks?
喝多了吗
I totally understand.
我完全明白
Maybe,
也许
this will make you feel better.
这也许会让你感觉好点
Uh, okay.
好
What is this for?
这是做什么的
It's your... cut for the night.
这是你今晚的抽成
From the guys.
那些男的给的
Wha... oh, my God.
什么 天啊
They-they paid us to hang out with them.
我们陪他们闲逛一下他们就给我们钱
Bree, we are like prostitutes.
布瑞 我们就像妓♥女♥一样
No, we're not prostitutes.
不 我们不是妓♥女♥
We're escorts.
我们只是地陪
It's totally legal.
这完全是合法的
My clients are basically tourists,
我的顾客基本上都是一些想闲逛一下
who just want to hang out and get the local experience.
体验下风土民情的游客
I keep it completely "G."
我完全不会带入感情的
Well, at least I did until you went and kissed that guy.
至少在你亲那家伙之前我是这么做的
Well... If I'd known you were gonna make out with him,
如果我知道你会和他亲热
I totally would've charged more.
我会要价更高的
You tricked me.
你耍我
I-- no, Annie.
我 不是的 安妮
I just, I wanted you to see how fun we could have
我只是想在被你被品头论足前
before you got all... judge.
看看我们能玩得多么尽兴
Well, it would not have been as much fun
现在我知道是怎么回事了
had I known what was going on.
但我并没有发现有什么乐趣
I mean, the whole thing is gross, okay?
这事实在是太恶劣了
This money is dirty.
这钱来的不干净
Okay. Fine, I can take it back.
好 好吧 我可以把它们还回去
You know, there would've been more,
要知道 本该有更多钱的
except I already took out your sorority dues.
因为我已经拿出了你的姐妹会会费
Just want this day to be over.
希望今天赶快结束
Why did you need the money so badly
你为什么这么急着要钱
that you bumped Juice for Justin?
以至于把乔伊斯的录音让给了贾斯汀
I'm running a business, Silver.
我是在做生意 小银
You saw for yourself, we're not turning a profit.
你亲眼看看 我们还没有盈利
I have to change that.
我得改变这一切
Okay.
好的
But I feel like you're not telling me something.
但我觉得你有事瞒着我
Can we please just drop it? No.
我们能不说这个吗 不能
Look, I'm a part of Shirazi Studios, too.
我也是谢拉兹工作室的一份子
If something is wrong, you got to let me in.
如果出了什么问题 你要让我知道
Come on, we're in this together.
别这样 我们一起并肩奋斗
Right?
对吧
No, you're right.
你说的对
Okay.
好的
I have been keeping something from you.
我确实对你隐瞒了一些事情
I don't, I don't think we should be working together.
我认为我们不该一起工作
So you're firing me?
你要开除我吗
No, that's not... You just told me yesterday
不 不是... 你昨天才跟我说
what a great job I'm doing.
我的工作做得很好
You were doing a great job.
你干得很好
Then what is this? It's...
现在又算什么 这个...
I want to protect you.
我只是想保护你
Protect me from what?
保护我什么
I...
我...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表