剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yes, I did.
不 我完成了
I did it.
我做到了
And I got it all on video.
全拍成了视频
I'm in.
我可以加入了
I'm sorry, but you're not.
抱歉 你不能
What do you mean?
你什么意思
See, we've needed a bigger house for years.
我们多年来一直想找个大点的房♥子
We begged our parents for donations,
我们央求爸妈捐钱
We sucked up to the alumni, we finally got the national council
向校友会摇尾乞怜 终于从国家教育委员会
to give us the rest of the money,
获得了所缺的那笔钱
and the perfect house came on the market.
并在市场上找到了最适合的房♥子
It was all ours, and then you came along and stole it.
而你却半路杀出从我们手中偷走了它
You were the other bidder?
你是另一个竞标者吗
You had the audacity to throw a huge party
你竟然在我们本应庆祝乔迁之喜的那晚
the night we should've been moving in.
厚颜无♥耻♥地办了一个盛大的派对
So you were the one who called the cops. Guilty.
这么说是你叫的警♥察♥ 没错
And you had me going through hell,
即使我根本没机会进卡兰塔
even though I never had a chance to get into Kappa?
你还是让我经历地狱般的考验
Yeah.
是
You bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
It was fun.
多好玩啊
Don't take it so hard, Naomi.
娜欧米 认真你就输了
Your house was perfect for Kappa, but you never were.
你的房♥子很适合卡兰塔 但你决不适合
I hate you! Leila...
我讨厌你 莉拉
"Back off, bro, before I blind you with that needle."
兄弟 退后 否则我用针尖刺瞎你
Got to say,
不得不说
That was kind of hot.
还挺性感的
I'm sorry, Silver.
抱歉 小银
I was upset, but I shouldn't have,
我很烦躁 但我不该
shouldn't have taken it out on you.
不该把气都撒在你头上
I was upset, too.
我也烦躁
I could've been, and I should've been,
我可以而且应该
way more understanding.
更理解包容你一些的
Can't believe you went and talked to Ade.
不敢相信你去找艾德了
Yeah, well,
是啊
Maybe you were right.
也许你是对的
I've never really been close with my family.
我和家人从来没有真正亲近过
My friends, they've always been my-my family.
我一直视我的朋友们为家人
And it was one thing to lose Adrianna,
失去阿德里安娜我也很难过
but I... I can't stand the thought of losing you, too.
但我根本不敢想 自己可能会失去你
That's not gonna happen.
我是不会离开你的
I hate you, Navid!
我讨厌你 纳维
Okay, well, I guess she, uh, she found out
好吧 我猜她已经发现
that we nailed the window shut.
我们把窗子钉死了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办啊
We can't keep her locked up forever.
总不能关她一辈子吧
How am I gonna keep her away from that guy?
我要怎么做才能让她离开那个男的
You're not.
你不是吧
Look...
听着
She's your sister, you want to protect her, I get it.
她是你妹妹 你想保护她我理解
But trying to come between a teenage girl
但你根本不可能解决
and the guy that she loves, it's a no-win situation.
一个少女的感情问题
Okay?
知道了吗
Okay.
知道了
I'm so screwed.
我死定了
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰下 你好
Uh, do you know if Jeremy's around anywhere?
你在附近见到杰里米了吗
Who's Jeremy?
杰里米是谁
He's in Tau. He's one of your brothers.
他在陶派纽 是你兄弟
There's no Jeremy in Tau.
陶派纽里面没有杰里米这个人
Oh. Uh, well, maybe I have the wrong frat then.
也许我找错了地方
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, cutie patootie.
小甜瓜你在这儿呢
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样了
Hmm, well, I spent the entire morning
我花了整个早上向
apologizing to old Mrs. Rosen.
和罗森夫人道歉
Now I can get back to doing what I do best.
现在我可以回到自己最擅长的事情上来了
I'm planning revenge on that bitch Holly.
我要报复那个贱♥人♥霍莉
Oh. Yeah.
好吧
About that.
至于那个
What she did was awful.
她的确很过分
I'm gonna go drop out of Kappa.
我还是退出卡兰塔吧
No. No, no, you're not.
不行 你不用退
If I'm gonna destroy her,
如果我要打败她
which I am, I need someone on the inside.
我势在必得的 我要个线人在里面
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I know you are.
我知道
Oh, it's my lawyer.
我的律师打来的
Hello.
你好
Okay, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就过来
Marla's family wants to see me.
玛拉的家人想见我
Good. Go get your money!
好极了 去拿你的钱吧
I am so sad and lonely
作为唯一一个有钱人
being the only one who's loaded.
我真是空虚寂寞冷啊
What do you want?
你想要什么
Leave my sister alone.
离我妹妹远点
Why should I?
凭什么
We're in love.
我们相爱了
I'll have you arrested for statutory rape.
我会告你强♥奸♥
Oh, and I'm guessing a guy like you already has a record. Right?
我想像你这种人肯定有案底的 对吗
Go for it.
你尽管去
By the time you do though,
等你这么做的时候
me and your sister will be long gone.
我早就带着你妹妹远走高飞了
You will never see her again.
你再也别想见到她
Look, buddy...
听着 兄弟
I know you don't love my sister, okay?
我知道你并不爱我妹妹
What is it you really want?
你究竟想要什么
I would've settled for 50 grand.
我本来只想要五万块的
But now that I know how much you love your sister,
但既然你这么爱你妹妹
I want 75.
那我要七万五
Jeremy?
杰里米
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm here to protect my family.
来保护我的家人
Your family?
你的家人
You knew my grandmother was suicidal
你早就知道我奶奶有自杀倾向
and you didn't tell anyone.
却没有告诉任何人
You're responsible for her death,
你应该对她的死负责
and I'm gonna make sure
我要确保
you don't get a penny of the inheritance.
她的遗产你一分钱都拿不到
Just so we're clear, this is a loan.
我们说清楚了 这笔钱算我向你借的
We're not going into business together.
我不会和你合伙做生意的
Of course not.
当然
It's a loan.
这笔钱是我借你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Be honest, after some of the things I said to you the other day,
老实说 那天对你说了那些话以后
I thought you might say no.
我以为你会拒绝
We're family, Navid.
纳维 我们是一家人
And family should never say no.
一家人之间绝不会说不的
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
You made it pretty clear you never wanted to see me again.
你说的很清楚再也不想见到我了
Yeah, I just needed to tell you the truth.
是 只不过我得告诉你事实
You are a reminder of what happened this summer.
你的出现提醒了我这个夏天发生的事
But not just the accident.
但不仅仅是那个意外
I was supposed to be comforting my friend's wife...
我本应该去安慰我朋友的老婆
Instead, I started falling for her.
结果我却爱上了她
God, I've been hating myself ever since.
从那之后我就懊悔不已
And I know that we can never be together, and I just...
我知道我们之间不可能了 我只是...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表