剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I would've listened to him a little more.
当初能多听他倾诉倾诉
He didn't care about your past or the mistakes you made.
他不介意你的过去或你犯过的错
He just took you at face value.
他就是对你全盘接受
He never felt sorry for himself.
他从不自怜自艾
Even when the cancer was taking its toll.
即使癌症在吞噬他的身体
He was... positive.
他很乐观
I'll never forget the wedding.
我永远忘不了那场婚礼
How he looked at Ivy as he stood across from her at the altar.
他在圣坛上注视着艾薇的样子
I don't know-- it gave me the hope that...
怎么说呢 那场婚礼让我希望
someday someone could look at me like that.
某天某个人也会那样注视着我
There was something about the way he said good-bye.
他道别的方式很特别
He'd look you straight in the eye,
他直视着你的眼睛
almost like he knew it could be the last time,
就好像他知道这会是最后一次见面
so he wanted to let you know
他想以这种方式告诉你
how important you were to him.
你对他而言有多重要
Anybody else?
还有哪位要分享吗
Wait.
等等
Okay, I know you guys are all saying these
我知道你们都说的是
really nice things about Raj,
罗杰的好话
okay, but the truth is, I mean, Raj was just a liar.
但事实是 罗杰是个骗子
He lied to me, and he told me that he didn't love me anymore.
他骗我 说他再也不爱我了
And I know that he thought that he was protecting me,
我知道他认为这样是在保护我
but we were... we were supposed to be together until the end.
但我们 我们本该相守到最后
I mean, I married him
我当初嫁给他
so that I could spend the rest of his life with him.
是为了能与他共度余生
And then he just took that away from me.
他却将这个机会夺走了
And now this is what I'm left with.
而现在就扔下我一个人独自悔恨
The time that we could have spent together.
我们本该在一起的时光
And the conversations that we could have had.
我们本该有的对话
And the things that I never said.
我一直没有告诉他的事
I can't get that back.
我再也无法挽回了
I deserved more.
我本该得到更多
There should have been more.
本该有更多回忆
Think she's going to be okay?
你觉得她会好起来吗
Yeah.
会的
She stopped trying to hide from her feelings
她不再压抑自己的感情
and was finally honest about what a loss this is.
终于承认这个莫大的痛苦
The truth will always set you free.
真♥相♥总是能让你解脱
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, not really.
不 我不好
I haven't exactly been honest with a friend of mine.
我对一个朋友不够坦诚
And I guess I'm just worried that if I tell the truth,
我就是担心如果说了真话
it could change our relationship forever.
会彻底改变我们的关系
Well, in my experience,
根据我的经验
if people are talking to me about it,
如果人们开口跟我谈这个问题
it's because they've already decided they want to tell the truth.
往往是因为他们决定要说真话了
You're right.
你说得对
I should just be honest.
我实话实说吧
I'm pretty tired.
我很累了
I should probably get home and get some sleep.
我该回家睡一觉
I'll see you later, okay?
改天见吧
I'm sorry for calling you selfish.
很抱歉我说你自私
I was way out of line.
我太过火了
Just, hearing Ivy tonight and...
听了艾薇今晚的一番话
I can't stand the thought of losing you.
我无法忍♥受要失去你的事实
You were right, you know.
你没说错
It's... it's not just about me.
这不仅关系到我自己
It's...
这...
Our choices in life
我们一生中的选择
affect all the people that we love.
会影响到所有我们爱的人
Can I tell you something?
能跟你说个事吗
The night before I left for school,
我出发去学校的前一晚
I was, uh, kind of hoping you'd ask me to stay.
很希望你能叫我留下来
Yeah, I wanted to.
是的 我想过
Hey. Silver, whatever happens,
小银 无论发生什么
from here on out, I'm going to...
从现在开始 我会...
I'm going to be there for you every step of the way.
我会时刻在你身边支持你
Really, I'm sorry that you had to go through all this alone.
很抱歉让你独自承受这一切
Hey. Is Dixon here?
迪克森在吗
Ade, uh...
艾德
Dixon went on tour with Haley Reinhart.
迪克森跟海莉·莱因哈特去巡演了
What? Yeah, I guess that the showcase,
什么 我估计他们的合唱
they did together went really well
演出效果很不错
and she invited him to join the rest of the tour.
于是她就邀请他参加余下的巡演
I can't believe he left without telling me.
真不敢相信他不告诉我就去了
Well, hey, he tried to call you.
他给你打过电♥话♥
He left you a few messages, but you didn't pick up.
他给你留了几条语♥音♥信息 但你没接
Tour bus was leaving tonight, and he said
巡演车今晚就出发了
it was too big an opportunity to pass up.
他说这个绝佳机会不容错过
Hey, he... he had to make a choice.
他必须做出决定
Yeah, I guess he did.
是的 看来他已经决定了
Ade, come on. It's not like that.
艾德 别这样 事情不是那样的
Dixon loves you, okay?
迪克森爱着你 对不
When he gets back,
等他回来
you two will work things out.
你们会好起来的
Just like you and Silver will?
就像你和小银那样吗
Naomi, are you here?
娜欧米 你在吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm engaged.
我订婚了
I know it's really fast,
我知道这太快了
but when you know it's right, why wait?
但既然知道这是命中注定 还等什么
I've never been this happy in my life.
我这辈子从没这样幸福过
Vanessa took everything in the register
瓦内萨拿走了收款机里所有的钱
and all the money in the production company.
还有制♥作♥公♥司♥所有的钱
Is that...?
是不是
I'm so sorry.
真为你难过
Miss, that water's rough.
小姐 浪太大了
You'd have to have a death wish to go out there tonight.
你今晚出海就别想活了
Nothing lasts forever.
世无定事
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表