剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Oh... I-I-I don't know about that.
我也不知道行不行
Liam and I are not exactly on the best of terms.
利亚姆和我并没有要好到那种程度
But you know what?
你知道吗
That's no problem.
没问题
Yeah, it's fine. I should probably talk to him anyway.
没错 不管怎样我会找他谈的
Thank you so much. You're the best.
非常感谢 你最好了
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
I'll see you later.
待会见
Uh, well, look, I just came to ask a favor.
我是来请你帮忙的
Not that I'm in any position to be asking for favors
我知道自己现在没资格要求你帮忙
right now, but I wanted to see if you'd be able
但我还是想问问看明晚能不能
to host this thing for my sorority tomorrow night.
在你这办姐妹会的派对
I know, it's so weird I'm in a sorority.
真奇怪 我居然也会进联谊会
But yeah, I know you guys haven't even opened yet,
我也知道你这还没正式开张
so if you're too busy, I totally understand.
如果你们人手忙办不了 我完全能理解
No.
没有
No. I mean, it's great.
不是的 我觉得很好
It'll be, you know,
有客人光顾
great to get people in the door.
当然好
It's... It's great.
的确是 挺好的
Well, great.
那好
But, um, that's not really why I came.
其实我不是为了这事才来的
I mean, it is,
也可以说是
but it's not.
但不仅仅是
I miss you, Liam.
我很想你 利亚姆
And I know that that sounds crazy coming from the girl
我知道这从一个拒绝过你求婚的人
who turned down your marriage proposal.
嘴里说出来是很奇怪
Twice.
拒绝过两次
Right, yeah.
是啊 两次
Look, I know that our relationship has always been really
我们的感情是剪不断
complicated,
理还乱
But I don't know.
但是 或许
I thought maybe we could just
我们可以尝试
start over and see where it goes.
重新开始 顺其自然
Uh, maybe you'll even ask me again sometime.
说不定你还会向我再求一次婚呢
Third time's a charm, right?
三战而捷嘛
Liam...
利亚姆
I need to talk to you.
我有话和你说
Annie, wait!
安妮 等等
You proposed to me last week,
你上个礼拜才向我求婚
and you're already sleeping with somebody else?
现在居然就和别人搞上了
No, it's not like that.
事情不是这样的
I met Jane over the summer.
我是在这个夏天认识简的
What?! So you were with her
什么 所以你和我求婚前
before you proposed to me? Oh, my god...
就和她在一起了 老天
I-I can't believe I spent all this time missing you
我整个夏天都在想你
and you've just been with her.
你竟然在和她逍遥
I wasn't with her!
我没和她在一起
I feel like such an idiot.
我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥一样
I can't believe that you would do this to me.
你居然这样对我
You were the one that turned me down.
谁叫你先拒绝我
And it's a good thing that I did!
还好我拒绝你了
You said that you loved me and that you wanted to spend
你说过你爱我 想与我
the rest of your life with me.
共度余生
Were you just lying the whole time?
你一直以来都在骗我吗
No, I did love you.
没有 我是真的爱你
I still love you. Just...
我仍十分爱你 只是...
You know what? Save it for your new girlfriend.
没什么只是 留着哄你新女朋友吧
You proposed to someone last week?
你上周向她求婚了
I'm sorry. I should have told you about Annie.
对不起 我应该告诉你安妮的事
We used to be together,
我们之前在一起
And then everybody decided they wanted to go to college.
一夕之间 似乎所有人都决定要念大学
And I didn't know what I wanted.
但我没想好想做什么
I just, I knew i didn't want that, you know?
反正不想上大学就对了
So I left to figure stuff out.
所以我就离开这里想理清头绪
And instead, I met you
结果 就认识了你
And... things got... You know.
接下来的事情 你都知道
So I came back, and Annie was here,
然后我就回来了 安妮还在这
and I asked her to marry me.
我就向她求婚了
I guess I didn't really know what I wanted.
我想我仍旧没弄清我究竟想要什么
You don't have to explain anything to me.
你不用和我解释什么
Of course, you had a life before me.
在我之前你有自己的历史
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
We're two people in a lot of pain
我们亲密的人离去后
after someone close to us died.
你我便深陷痛苦深渊
The truth is
事实上
we both have lives that are complicated enough as they are.
我们各自的生活本就绝非简单
I'm going back to Alaska.
我要回阿♥拉♥斯加
Don't... Don't leave.
不要走
I have to.
我一定要走
Okay, for tomorrow,
明天九点
you have a conference call
你和潜在客户
with some prospective clients at 9:00. Okay.
有场电♥话♥会议 好
You have a lunch with the head of buildings and grounds at 1:00.
一点和土地建筑部的头头吃中饭
And then Juice, who is dixon's friend,
然后迪克森的朋友乔伊斯
starts on stage four.
开始使用四号♥场地
You really are doing a great job.
干得不错啊
Thank you.
谢谢
No, thank you.
我才要谢谢你
Okay, why didn't you tell me about your uncle Amal?
好吧 你怎么没和我说你艾玛叔叔的事
What about him?
他怎么了
He's starting work over there on stage seven.
他正在七号♥场地忙活呢
I met him this morning. He's a nice guy.
我今早碰到他了 他人不错呀
Oh, uh, right. I completely forgot.
是啊 我都忘了这件事了
I'm actually going to go catch up with him.
我还有些事要和他沟通下
Uh, see you at home?
你在家等我
Bye.
拜拜
The last one you brought in was a beauty.
你上次带来的姑娘不错
Keep up the good work.
好好干
What do you think you're doing here?
你在这里干什么
You owe me money, and I haven't seen a dime yet.
你还欠我钱呢 我一个子儿都还没收到
So I decided that I will accept rent-free stage time as payment
所以在钱还清前 我就免♥费♥使♥用♥场地
until you square up.
权当还款算了
Are you seriously shooting porn back there?
你还真在这拍A片
You know what, I don't even want to know.
算了 我不想知道
It was a huge mistake asking for your help.
我当初找你帮忙真是瞎了眼
I will get you your money,
钱我会还给你的
and you're getting the hell out of here.
然后你就给我滚
Oh, thank you for the smoothie,
谢谢你请我喝思慕雪
but any chance you have some vodka to spike it with?
不过 能不能给我掺点伏特加
Rough day?
今天不顺吗
Rough month.
这个月都不顺
Well, lay it on me. Max detail.
来 跟我说说 越详细越好
I'm a psych major and I come from a long line of head cases,
我主修心理学 头痛的事听过一大串
so there is nothing that you could say that will shock me.
你说的绝对吓不倒我
Okay, well, you know my ex-boyfriend
好吧 我前男友不久前
who proposed to me, has already found somebody new.
还和我求婚 现在已经和别人好上了
Guys suck.
男人没个好东西
And that is why you have sorority sisters now.
你还有联谊会的姐妹啊
Hey, I've got some friends visiting from out of town tomorrow.
明天我有几个外地的朋友来玩
Why don't you come have dinner with us?
要不你和我们一起吃晚饭吧
Take your mind off things.
放松下 不要去想这些事情
Oh, I can't.
不行啊
The cherry on top of my sad sundae--
使我苦逼人生雪上加霜的是
I'm broke,
我破产了
And my parents are tapped out.
我父母也没钱
Can't even afford my sorority dues.
我连会费都付不起
No worries.
不用担心
My friends are totally rich.
我那些朋友超有钱
They'll pay for everything.
出去全是他们买♥♥单
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表