剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
That is so wonderful. Oh. Bring it in, come here.
这太棒了 不是吗 让我抱一下
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
These things happen fast, though, okay,
尽管这些事情发生的太突然了
so I'm sure that this whole thing is great,
但我确定这是好事
but promise me you'll be careful.
不过你要保证你会小心点
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
This is me that you're talking to. Promise?
你在对我说话吗 保证吗
I swear. Guys,
我都可以发誓了 伙计们
I'm blowing up, huh?
我出名了
Is the bar still open? For you.
酒吧现在还开吗 为您效劳
Thank you, sir.
谢谢了 先生
Ready to go?
可以走了吗
I'm not coming with you.
我不和你一起回去了
I want to stay with Naomi for a little while.
我要在娜欧米这里住一小阵
You and Leila can have my place.
你和莉拉可以先住我家
Look, Silver, I tried... I tried to explain to you.
听着 小银 我想向你解释
I know, and I know you.
我知道 我了解你
You're a good guy who has to do something bad.
你是个好人 只是迫不得已才做坏事
Except that you don't.
只可惜这不是你该做的
Good guys do good things.
好人应该做些好事
I just want you to do what's right.
我只是希望你不要走歪路
It's complicated.
这件事很复杂
No, it's not.
不 才不是
End this thing with Amal.
去找艾玛了结这件事
I can't.
我做不到
Then I can't be with you.
那我不能再和你一起了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表