剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
They said I was cured.
他们说我已经痊愈了
The rise in your blood cell count
你的血细胞数目只是
appears to have been temporary.
暂时性地增长
Unfortunately, the preliminary tests
不幸的是 初步检测正常
don't always show the whole picture.
并不能说明整体情况好转
Your treatment didn't work, Raj. I'm sorry.
治疗没见效 我很抱歉 罗杰
I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你能来
Ivy... No, listen,
艾薇 不 你听我说
I have something to say, and I know how I feel
我有些话想对你说 我清楚了自己的
and what I want, and this is it, Raj.
感觉和想法 这就是我想要的 罗杰
All right here in our wedding album.
全都在我们的结婚纪念册里
I couldn't leave the house without it.
我舍不得把它留在家里自己逃生
It was like I was losing you or something.
不然就感觉我会失去你什么的
And that is not something that I want.
那不是我想要的未来
Sure, it was a mistake not thinking about the future,
是的 没有为将来打算是我不对
But that doesn't mean that it was a mistake being with you
但这并不能代表我和你一起 深爱着你
or loving you, and...
就是个错误
And I married you because I wanted to spend
我之所以和你结婚是因为
the rest of your life with you,
想和你一起慢慢变老
And I still do.
我现在依然想
But I don't.
但我不想了
What?
什么
Ivy, we were only together because of my cancer.
我们当初在一起只是因为我患了癌症
And it's gone.
现在我病好了
So I think that me and you
也是时候
need to live our own lives.
分道扬镳了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表