剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
第四季 第七集
《新飞跃比弗利》
Previously on 90210...
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
You are the single most annoying man
你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的
on the entire planet.
单身男人
Well, you're no peach yourself there, sweetheart.
你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的
I threw out Amal, I did it.
我摆脱了艾玛 真的
Whatever happens, we're gonna get through this together, okay?
不管发生任何事我们一起承担 好吗
And now I'm thinking
现在我反思了一下
maybe he was just telling me what I wanted to hear.
也许他只是在说些好听的话在哄我
You're family, and I would never hurt family,
你是我家人 我绝不会伤害家人
but she is not family.
但她不是家人
I know I don't have any proof of the stolen cars.
我知道我没有证据证明那些是赃车
He threatened my girlfriend.
但他威胁我女朋友
Work with the police to get the evidence we need. I'm in.
与警方合作 拿到证据 我同意
$10,000?
一万美金
I think you could work a whole lot more.
我认为我们可以有进一步的合作
You might not loving modeling, but the camera loves you.
你也许不喜欢当模特 但你为镜头而生
There's no money here. You're not paying for anything.
这里没有钱了 所以你不用向我付钱
I like you, and I want to be with you.
我喜欢你 想和你在一起
Someone named Patrick Westhill
有个叫帕特里克·维斯希尔的人
made a ridiculously gigantic donation in your name.
以你的名义捐了一大笔钱
This guy must think you're a pretty hot commodity.
他肯定觉得你的美貌值这个价
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
I just... I just need a minute.
我只是需要稍歇一会
You're not fine.
你不是没事
Your nose is bleeding.
迪克森 你在流鼻血
Dixon, you have a drug problem.
迪克森 你药物上瘾了
You really need help.
你真的需要帮助
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, that's really annoying.
你这样真的很讨厌 知道吗
Oh, come on. Dude, Raj is stuck halfway across the country
别这样嘛 罗杰正被困在半个国家之外
doing his cancer treatment, so, just doing a little project.
进行癌症治疗 这是一点小心意
I'm taking peoples' pictures,
我拍下你们的照片
then I'm gonna insert his face in each photo
然后再把他的头像放进这些照片中
so he feels like he never left.
让他觉得自己未曾离开
Hey, well, that's really sweet.
很好 很贴心
You're making your man feel loved.
你这是在让你的男人感到幸福
Unlike what I did with Max.
和我对麦克斯的所作所为完全不同
You know what? Really? Give me that.
把相机给我
Give it to me.
给我看看
Oh, damn, I look good.
把我照得挺不错嘛
Wait. But if these are for Raj,
等等 既然这是给罗杰的礼物
then we need to get some pictures of you looking hot.
我们不妨来拍点你的性感靓照吧
Oh! Come on, come on, show me a sexy beast.
来吧 变身性感尤物
Come on. Okay. Okay.
加油 好的 好的
Now, show me fierce,
再狂野一点
like Tyra Banks style.
来点泰拉·班克斯[美国超模]范儿
Hey, bird legs, I'm walking here.
美♥腿♥妞儿 我在这边散步
You want to move?
你想走走吗
I don't ever make the first move.
我永远不会主动的
Yeah? Neither do I.
是吗 彼此彼此
Is that right?
是吗
Well, I guess we aren't going anywhere, are we?
那我们哪里都不会去了 对吗
I guess not.
对
Impressive.
精彩精彩
Make sure to bring those kick ass negotiating skills
在你的第一次社团理事会会议上
to your first Greek Council meeting.
别忘了使用这些超赞的谈判技巧哦
Okay.
好 滴
What the hell was that about?
这是怎么回事啊
Oh, that's just the jealous skank.
羡慕嫉妒恨呗
She's upset because she's no longer head of the Greek Council,
她不再是社团理事会主席了 所以才这么不爽
which means yours truly is in charge of the CU Masquerade Party.
也就是说 将由我来负责加大的化妆舞会
Because your last huge event was so successful.
是因为你的上次活动办得很成功吗
Okay, you know what? This one's going to be.
知道吗 我的计划是这样的
Scape Scene TV is sponsoring a contest.
美景电视正在赞助一个比赛
They're gonna broadcast every party online
他们会把所有的派对都放到网上
and give a $50,000 scholarship to the winning school.
获胜的学校将会赢得五万美元奖学金
Mm-hmm, and what's in it for you?
好吧 那你能得到什么呢
Oh, the pleasure of school pride.
为校争光的快♥感♥
Okay, maybe they're gonna do a profile on me,
或许他们会对我进行一番介绍
their "College Women To Watch" Segment.
在"大学女生必看"那一节
And honestly, I think it's overdue.
说实话 这其实有点太晚了
You've been in college for two months.
你已经上了两个月大学了
I know. It's ridiculous, right?
我知道 很可笑吧
I was homeless,
曾经的我 无家可归
and I needed help for my kids.
为了孩子 四处求援
Marissa Harris Young got me a permanent place.
是玛丽莎·哈里斯·杨给了我一个容身之地
She even helped me to find work.
还帮我找工作
My family owes her everything.
她是我们全家的大恩人
Now that is a campaign commercial.
这就是竞选宣传片吗
Wow. Great job, Silver.
太棒了 做得好 小银
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I've, uh, had a lot of alone time lately to focus.
是啊 我最近有很多空闲时间来完成任务
Turns out, boyfriend troubles are great for your career.
原来情感问题能对你的事业起到帮助
Well, have you guys talked? Not yet.
你们谈过了吗 还没有
I mean, I don't know what to say,
我不知道要说些什么
and whatever Navid says, I don't know what to believe.
我根本不知道纳维说的话哪些是真的
Oh, I think that's why they call it trust.
我想 这就是所谓的信任吧
Remember the guy I told you about,
还记得我跟你说过的那个男人吗
the one that I thought was cheating on me? Yeah.
我以为他背叛了我的那个 记得
Turns out he wasn't, but by the time I knew for sure,
其实他没有背叛 但在我怀疑他的那一刻
the damage had been done.
伤害就已经造成了
Ask for the truth,
在询问真♥相♥的同时
but then trust that he's given it to you.
别忘了信任他所告诉你的一切
Again, amazing job.
再说一次 你做得太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
I offered my uncle studio space for his stolen cars.
我同意让叔叔在摄影棚里倒卖♥♥赃车
I said he could shoot porn.
同意他拍黄♥片♥
I even offered to be in the porn.
我甚至愿意舍身出镜
He just won't let me in.
可他就是不愿意让我进去
Well, on the plus side, if he had any idea
好的方面是 如果他察觉到
you were working with the police,
你在和警方合作
you'd be sleeping with the fishes,
你肯定已经身陷囹圄了
so, at least your cover isn't blown.
所以 至少你还没暴露
Yeah, this is good news.
是啊 这真的好消息
Look, you just have to find a way to earn your uncle's trust.
听我说 你必须想个法子获取你叔叔的信任
Until you do, we don't know what he's capable of,
在那之前 我们不知道他会做什么
especially after his threat to your girlfriend.
特别是在他威胁了女朋友之后
I can't really put a positive spin on that. Sorry.
很抱歉我没法做出乐观的估计
Code 11. All units respond.
代码11 各小组请回复
I got to go.
我得走了
Hey, make it happen, Navid.
按我说的做 纳维
Can I get you anything else?
需要点什么吗
Um, I want to try this new drink.
我想来杯最新推出的饮品
It's called the Has-Been Popstar.
名叫"曾经的明星"
I wonder how much TMZ would pay
我想知道美国名人消息网愿意出多少钱
to see Adrianna Tate Duncan working as a barmaid.
买♥♥下阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯做酒吧服务生的照片
Hey, why don't you let me take a picture of you two?
我来给你们俩照张合影吧
Oh, cool, man.
太好了
Thanks.
谢了
Hey, you just broke my phone!
你弄坏了我的手♥机♥
Walk out now, or I'll break a few other things.
赶紧走人 不然别怪我不客气
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I've gotten used to it.
没事 我已经习惯了
That's the thing about fame.
名声这东西
They get to make you, and then break you.
先成就你 再毁了你
But I guess that's what I signed up for.
这条路不就是这么回事吗
Yeah, I guess.
是啊
Hey, why don't you take a break?
休息一下吧
I'll cover things here in case Prince Charming comes back.
我在这守着 免得那些仰慕者再来骚扰你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表