剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I mean, so I can fall in love and break up with people
我是说 这样我就能一辈子都坠入爱河
for the rest of my life? There's no end game for me,
又和人分手吗 对我来说看不到尽头
No big fairy tale where a prince meets
没有童话的结局是
another prince and they live happily ever after.
王子和另一个王子幸福的生活在了一起
Teddy, you can be exactly who you are
泰迪 你完全可以成为你想成为的人
and have everything you want.
拥有你想拥有的一切
Gay couples get married, they start families.
同志结婚 组建家庭
It's not about gay marriage.
不是说同志婚姻的问题
It's about me being gay married, you know?
而是我作为同志结婚 你知道吗
I always pictured myself in a regular marriage.
我一直憧憬着自己有正常的婚姻
The wife, the kids,
妻子 孩子
the kind of happy family you see in a catalog.
你在宣传广♥告♥里面见到的那种幸福家庭
The kind of family my sister is gonna have.
那种我姐姐即将拥有的家庭
Things were so much easier
要是我能预见到我未来的生活
when I knew what my life was gonna look like, you know?
就不会有这么多烦恼了 你知道吗
Uh, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I refuse to sit here
我不想坐在这里
and see the three of us be miserable, all right?
看着我们三个徒自神伤 知道吗
This is Las Vegas, damn it!
这里可是赌城啊 该死
This is the place where dreams come true.
是梦想实现之地
Oh, it's lovely, uh... it's lovely to finally meet you.
真好 终于见到你了
My uncle has said wonderful things about you.
我叔叔对你赞誉有加
Oh, you're, you're originally from Las Vegas, right?
你是拉斯维加斯人吗
Give me the bag.
把袋子给我
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You came all the way to Vegas to deliver socks.
你大老远来赌城就为了送双袜子
You have an amazing ability to read people.
你的读心术不错嘛
This was a test, and you passed.
这是个测试 你通过了
I'm going to tell Amal
我会告诉艾玛
you're a good soldier, you get the job done.
你是个好兵 能把事情办妥
I can promise you, next time it won't be socks in that bag.
我向你保证 下次袋子里就不会是袜子了
Abs, we're waiting.
腹肌男 我们在等呢
I'm all in.
我全押了
You're either very brave or very stupid.
你不是大勇 就是大愚
And you can either beat four of a kind or you can't.
就看你能不能大过四同点了
Ah, screw it. Too rich for my blood.
算了 我赌不起
I fold.
我弃牌
Yes! Thank you, thank you!
太好了 谢谢 谢谢
I gotta go.
我得走了
Yo, dude, you barely broke even.
老兄 你这才勉强回本呢
Don't you want to stay and win the rest of your money back?
不想再赢回输掉的钱吗
Hell, no.
不来了
Hey. How'd you do at poker?
打牌赢还是输了
I survived, barely.
我差点输光了
Sounds like my night.
看来大家都不走运啊
Next time I want to throw my money away,
要是下次我想拿点钱挥霍
remind me it's only fun if it's, like, 20 bucks.
记得提醒我只能带二十来块钱来乐一乐
Whatever we're doing here,
不管你们在做什么
it better have nothing to do with country music.
最好不要播乡村音乐
Uh, Teddy and Shane are getting married.
泰迪和肖恩要结婚了
Oh, honeys. Which one of you is pregnant?
亲爱的 你们谁怀孕了
Sorry.
抱歉
I cannot believe I let you talk me into this.
难以置信我竟被你说服做这件事
Guys, this isn't for keeps, okay?
伙计们 这次不要当真 好吗
There's no marriage license. All right, I just want you
没有结婚证 好吧 我只是想让你
to see what it's like to stand across the aisle from another guy.
体会和另一个男人同步殿堂的感觉
Just think of it as a no-stakes dress rehearsal.
就当这是一次没有风险的带妆彩排
So that when the time really comes,
这样真的到了那时候
it won't seem so scary and unimaginable.
就不会觉得害怕或难以想象了
All right, gentlemen, I have a 90-year-old couple
好了 绅士们 我还有对九十岁的夫妻
waiting to renew their wedding vows.
等着重温他们的结婚誓词
So you ready?
你们准备好了吗
We're ready. Yep
我们准备好了 是的
We'd like to say our own vows. We would?
我们也要说结婚誓词 是吗
Just speak from the heart.
只要说出心里的话
First of all, I'd like to thank Elvis.
首先 我要谢谢猫王
This wedding would definitely not be the same without you.
没有你就不会有这样的婚礼
Thank you, thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Teddy, I know standing up here is scary for you.
泰迪 我知道你很害怕站在这里
And considering I've seen you cliff dive in Spain,
而鉴于我见过你在西班牙的悬崖跳水
I know you're a guy who doesn't get scared of many things.
我知道很少有东西能让你感到害怕
Being brave doesn't mean not being afraid.
勇敢并不意味着无所畏惧
It means being afraid but doing it anyways.
而是意味着即使害怕还要不顾一切去做
Which is why I'm more impressed with you right now
所以我现在比在西班牙时
than I was in Spain.
对你更加倾心
That was absolutely beautiful.
说得真好
Groom number two, what do you got?
新郎二号♥ 你想说什么
Okay, so here I am, and yeah, I'm freaking out a little bit.
好吧 站在这里 我是有点害怕
Nothing about this is what I imagined my wedding to be.
我从来没有想象自己的婚礼会是此情此景
Everything's changed.
一切都已今非昔比
Except for you.
不变的只有你
That video camera glued to your face.
摄像机镜头一直不肯离开你的脸
Because what would my wedding be without
我的婚礼要是没有小银和她的摄像机
Silver and her video camera?
该怎么办呀
Or without all of you here supporting me.
也难以想象若是你们没有到场支持我
No problem.
好说
Accepting me, making me feel like it doesn't matter
接受我 让我觉得 即使这不是
if this isn't exactly what I pictured.
我规划的未来也没什么关系
So yeah,
那好吧
I'm standing in a wedding chapel in Las Vegas
现在我在拉斯维加斯的一家教堂
being married to a dude.
和我爱的男人结婚
By another dude dressed like Elvis.
还有一个装扮成猫王的人给我们证婚
I wouldn't have it any other way.
想不到有比这更好的婚礼了
Yeah!
说的好
Brothers, by the power of this suit,
兄弟们 以这套衣服的圣名
I now pronounce you groom and groom.
我现在宣布你们结为夫夫
Dixon?
迪克森
What is happening to me?
我这到底是怎么了
Babe, it's going to be okay.
宝贝 会没事的
I'm here.
我来了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm here.
我陪着你呢
Whoo! To Teddy and Shane!
祝福泰迪和肖恩
Oh, man, it was the most beautiful wedding
天呐 这是维加斯举办过的
two men have ever had in Vegas.
最棒的男男婚礼
Well, I couldn't and wouldn't have done it without you--
如果不是你 我绝对做不到 也不敢这样
all of you.
你们大家的功劳
Oh. Cheers to that.
为此 我们干杯吧
Yeah, congrats.
恭喜恭喜
Hey, uh, have you seen my brother?
你见到我弟弟了吗
Uh, not since I gave him my last poker chip for safekeeping.
自从我把仅剩的筹码给他保管之后就没见过他了
Liam, you gave my gambling addict brother a poker chip
利亚姆 你把筹码给了我有赌瘾的老弟
and sent him off on his own in Las Vegas?
然后就让他一个人在拉斯维加斯逛吗
God!
天呐
So how was country music legend Judd Ridge? Tell me.
乡村音乐的传奇人物贾德·里奇到底咋样
The only thing legendary about that guy is what a jerk he is.
他唯一传奇的地方就是 他是一个混球
It's Austin's birthday.
明明是奥斯汀的生日
He made everything about him.
他却让全宇宙都围着他转
I mean, can you imagine having a dad like that?
你能想象有个这种老爸吗
No. Somebody needs to put him in his place.
真不敢 得有人惩罚一下他了
Good idea.
好主意
Uh... Okay.
额 好吧
Hey, Mr. Country Legend, you may be rich and famous,
乡村传奇先生 你也许有名又有利
But the best thing you have is your son.
但你所拥有最棒的东西应该是你儿子
Of course you wouldn't know it the way you treat him.
从你对待他的方式我就能看出你不了解
Nobody even knows that you're his father.
甚至没人知道你是他爸
He keeps it secret 'cause you are such a giant ass.
因为你是一个大混♥蛋♥ 他才不告诉别人
That was very touching, sweetheart.
听起来真感人 甜心
Your girlfriend's got brass balls, son.
你的小女朋友真够胆 儿子
Maybe you could learn something from her.
你真应该向她学学
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表