剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
No, it does,
当然有用
which is why I plan on erasing every memory of me and Austin
所以我决定明晚在雪花舞会上
by having hot rebound sex with a Naval cadet
和海军学员来场火热的疗伤型性♥爱♥
tomorrow night at the Snowball.
帮我忘却与奥斯汀之间的点滴
New year, fresh start; isn't that what you said?
新年 新开始 你刚是这么说的吗
Hey, maybe instead of a good-bye party,
相比于欢送派对
we have a "Hello to a New Year" party.
我们可以办一个"你好新年"派对
I mean, none of us got to spend an actual New Year's together.
我们大家从来没有一起真正过过年
"Hello to a New Year" Party-- I like that.
"你好新年"派对 这个点子不错
And I think you're gonna be just fine.
而且我认为你是晚会策划的不二人选
You'll be able to pull it off.
你能驾驭得了
If you get stuck, take a deep breath and think WWND.
如果遇到绊子 保持冷静想想WWND
"What would Naomi do?"
娜欧米会怎么做
Silver.
小银
Look, I'm sorry to ambush you like this,
在这里埋伏等你 我很抱歉
but we need to talk about Navid.
不过我们得谈谈纳维的事
Navid doesn't live here anymore, okay?
纳维已经不住在这里了 明白吗
So, whatever kind of shady stuff
所以 你们那些见不得光的事
you guys got going on, I don't care.
我一件都不想知道
If you don't leave, I'm calling the police.
你要是还不走 我可就叫警♥察♥了
I am the police.
我就是个警♥察♥
I never should've let him wear the wire.
早知道这样 我绝不会让他戴窃听器
I knew it was dangerous, but he was desperate.
我知道那样很危险 可是他一意孤行
Why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我
He was protecting you.
他是为了保护你
He still is.
他现在也是
Which is why I'm afraid he's gonna do something stupid.
我一直害怕他会因此做傻事
I need you to talk to him.
我想让你和他谈谈
Why would he listen to me and not you?
他凭什么会听我的话 却不听你的
What is there, like, a conflict of interest.
什么原因 利益冲突吗
'cause you're his girlfriend?
就因为你是他的女友
Girlfriend? No.
我不是他女友
Navid never saw me that way.
纳维从来没有这种想法
He loves you.
他爱你
If anyone can get through to him, it's you.
如果说有人可以接近他 那就是你
I've already tried to talk to him.
我试着和他谈过
He won't listen to me, okay?
他根本听不进去
I don't know what else I can do.
我真的没办法
Navid is not in my life anymore.
纳维已经离开我了
Well, you're still in his.
但他心里依然有你
You've got to do something.
你得做些什么
Please. For him.
为了他 拜托了
Wow, I can't believe we're playing here tonight.
真不敢想象 我们今晚要在这里演出
I can.
我可想过
We're a bad-ass team,
我们这个无敌二人组
we deserve a bad-ass debut, huh?
肯定会给大家带来一场超炫的表演
Come here.
过来
Trent Thomas.
我是特伦特·托马斯
Adrianna.
我是阿德里安娜
Hey. Tour manager. Hey. Dixon.
我是巡演经理人 你好 我是迪克森
Uh, I thought the rear view was impressive.
演出幕后的风景真令人难忘
You're beautiful. Thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
I'm getting you a spotlight.
我到时候给你打聚光灯
Oh, no.
别
No spotlight.
别用聚光灯
We're a team. Yeah.
我们是一个整体
No offense to K-Fed here,
我不是说你毫无用处
but sexy is what sells tickets.
但性感才是我们真正的卖♥♥点
Promise me
答应我
that you'll wear something tight tonight.
今晚穿得性感些
Believe me, you will see plenty.
相信我 你会大饱眼福的
Can you excuse us for a second?
失陪一下
Honey, a moment, please. Yeah.
亲爱的 我们谈一下 好
What was that?
你刚在干嘛
Did that cheese bag really try to hit on you in front of me?
那个蠢货居然当着我的面和你调情
Dixon, calm down, okay?
迪克森 冷静点 好吗
It's all about playing the game.
我不过是在逢场作戏
What's the game, trying to get in your pants?
做什么戏 往床戏发展吗
Do you want this gig or not?
你还想不想演出
Of course I want it.
我当然想
Okay, well, then let's go finish our sound check, okay?
那好 我们回去接着试音 好吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You're actually studying?
你不会是在学习吧
Classes don't start for another week.
上课还早呢
No, this is my to-do list for the Snowball.
不 这是我给雪夜舞会列的计划表
I have to make sure everything is perfect.
我必须确保万无一失
Oh, let me see.
让我看看
Did you get my text message?
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Um, yeah.
收到了
Sorry, I just, I've been really busy with a bunch of stuff.
不好意思 最近太忙了都没顾得上回
Okay.
没关系
Naomi here was actually just telling me about
娜欧米刚才在跟我说
some horrible debutante ball she's planning.
她要办个社交舞会 点子很烂
Hey, you know what, it might not be everyone's cup of tea,
虽说这不一定符合每个人的口味
but neither is hippie hair,
但嬉皮发型也不是人人喜欢
and you seem to make that work.
搁在你身上不是也挺好看
What does bikini wax have to do with a debutante ball?
舞会上要脱毛蜡干嘛
I'm having sex tonight to help me move on from Austin.
我准备今晚用上♥床♥疗伤法忘记奥斯汀
Not unlike how you so generously helped
小艾薇因为罗杰的事受伤太深了
our little Ivy here rebound from Raj.
你不也是这么热心帮她吗
All right, I really have to motor.
我真的得走了
If I'm late,
如果我迟到了
Anoushka is not gentle in the delicate areas,
阿诺斯卡可不会怜香惜玉
if you know what I mean.
你们懂我的意思
Rebound sex?
上♥床♥疗伤
Look, Nick, that's not what I called it.
听着 尼克 我不是那个意思
Let's be honest, though.
直说吧
I mean, we both knew what that was, didn't we?
我们都知道那是怎么一回事 不是吗
I mean, it's not like my divorce is even final yet.
我的离婚手续还没办完呢
No, I get it.
我懂了
No harm, no foul.
不伤心 怎算背叛
I'll see you around.
回见
Oh, my God!
天哪
Thank you so much for picking it up.
谢谢你帮我取回来
It looks awesome.
它实在太酷了
I know it does. Oh.
我也觉得
Man, when you got rich,
等你发达了
I should've held out for more than a hat.
我可都得指望你了
Think Liam will like it?
你觉得利亚姆会喜欢吗
Do I think Liam-- He's gonna lose his mind.
要我说 他肯定会喜欢得发疯
Oh, I can't wait to see his face.
我都等不急看他的反应了
And then I have to get back to party planning.
我待会得回去策划派对了
And you should probably get ready for your big show.
你的节目准备得差不多了吧
Listen, I have a... I have a question.
我问你个问题
Would you let a guy hit on you for the sake of a job?
你会因为工作需要和一个男生调情吗
I-I guess it depends on the job.
这得看是什么工作
Sometimes it's necessary.
有时候这是必须的
And though I would love to spend all day enlightening you
我也希望可以和你聊聊关于女人的话题
on the challenges of modern woman--
好好启发你一下
Here's Liam.
利亚姆来了
And that girl Vanessa.
还有那个女人瓦内萨
What's this?
这是什么
Surprise!
大惊喜
The mechanic said it is better than new or my money back.
维修工说这比新的还好开 否则就退我钱
You didn't have to do this.
你不必这么做
I wanted to.
我想这么做
I know how much you love this bike.
我知道你有多爱这部车
Would you guys give us a second?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Oh, yeah.
没问题
I'll just wait in the car. Sure.
我在车上等你 好
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表