剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
How is being a hooker not a big deal?
沦落为妓♥女♥还不算大事吗
I am an escort.
是陪酒
I don't do any of the stuff that I don't want to do.
我不做任何自己不情愿的事
Ratting on me could have some not-so-good consequences for Amy.
告发我对安妮也没什么好处
She wouldn't do that.
她不会干这个的
Really?
是吗
Amy met Patrick
安妮跟帕特里克见面
because he hired her to be his escort.
是因为他雇她当三陪小姐
A couple girls kind of got arrested last night
有几个女孩昨晚因为卖♥♥淫
for prostitution. What?!
被捕了 什么
The cops are asking a bunch of questions.
警♥察♥会问你一些问题
They can't do anything without evidence.
没有证据 他们也无计可施
The birth mother was a local girl still in high school.
孩子的生母是本地人 当时还是高中生
That's how we got Maisy.
于是我们就有了美诗
Maisy? Navid, we need to talk.
美诗 纳维 我们得谈谈
Are you dating the guy who adopted Adrianna's baby?
你跟收养了阿德里安娜孩子的人约会吗
Adrianna, I have to tell you something.
阿德里安娜 我有事得告诉你
You might want to sit down for this.
坐下来听吧
Think I can hit Holly's window from here?
你觉得从这儿能射中霍莉的窗户吗
What the hell kind of egg was that?
那到底是什么蛋
That wasn't a egg, that was a rock.
那不是蛋 是石头
Come on. Let's go!
快 我们走
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Burned to the ground?
被彻底焚毁了
Okay, if you could have anything in the world,
如果你能拥有这个世界上的任何东西
what would it be?
你想要什么
I don't know. I think I'm already getting there.
没想过 不过有你就够了
Why?
怎么了
'Cause I was thinking,
因为我想
what if we push this place to a new level?
是不是该把这间酒吧提升一个档次
I mean, do a total relaunch of the bar.
全面装♥修♥下 让它焕然一新
Pull out all the stops. That's an idea.
尽全力奔赴事业巅峰 可以考虑
Good morning!
早啊 两位
Hey, smiley.
傻笑什么呢
What's up?
发生什么了
Well, Nick called
尼克打电♥话♥说
and he spoke to Sonia Reese about me.
他跟索尼娅·瑞茜提起我了
As in the Sonia Reese Gallery downtown.
就在市中心的索尼娅·瑞茜画廊哟
Come on, guys, she reps, like, everybody.
你们不知道吗 她可是主流审美的代表
Oh. Okay, anyways, the point being
这样 随便啦 重点是
there's still room at her next group show.
她下一组影展还有空缺
For you? That's great.
为你留的吗 太棒了
She wants to see my portfolio today.
今天她要看看我的作品
It's amazing. Nick really came through.
太意外了 尼克为我妥协了
He believes in you.
他信任你
Hook up with the right person, and anything's possible.
爱对了人 世事皆有可能
Look, Vanessa, I just don't think offshore needs a relaunch.
瓦内萨 我觉得离岸酒吧就不用装♥修♥了
I mean, I've got as much business as I can handle.
生意已经够我忙活了
Yeah, but not as much as we can handle together.
可不够我们俩忙活
I believe in you.
我信任你
And after everything we've been through,
历尽千帆过后
I really want to give you a reason to believe in me, too.
我也希望你能信任我
Please?
行吗
All right, take your best shot.
好吧 那你就使尽解数
Knock yourself out.
任意挥洒吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I have to meet a TA,
我得去见一个助教
but I don't even know what he looks like.
但都不知道他长啥样
TA's, MA's, whatever-A's.
助教也好 文学硕士也好
They're all so N/D.
都没谱着呢
What's the meeting for?
见他干什么
About a class or something.
不就是上课什么的
Class? Do you even go to class?
上课 你都要去上课了啊
I keep my hand in.
未雨绸缪嘛
Just because I've found my calling in event planning
虽说我有活动策划的天分
doesn't mean I've given up my academic career.
那也不代表我就得放弃学业
You're still event planning?
你还搞活动策划啊
I thought Rachel fired you.
我以为蕾切尔把你炒了
You could say she pried open the gaping maw
你可以这么想 她为我打开了机遇之门
of opportunity and tossed me in.
然后放手让我去闯
Oh, speaking of which...
说起来...
Does her ring scream
她周身散发着什么气质
Bel Aire Hotel or Sportsman's Lodge?
贝尔爱尔酒店还是运动家之舍
Bel Aire.
贝尔爱尔
Then you are looking at my very first event to plan.
那她就是我第一个活动策划的客户啦
Ta-ta.
回见
I should get going, too.
我也该走了
Really?
不是吧
We haven't talked since Thanksgiving.
感恩节后我们都没好好聊过
Are you seriously going to keep running away?
你真要这么一直逃避下去吗
Just say it.
这么说吧
The whole escorting thing. I know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么看待陪酒这件事
I just want to know how you are.
我只想知道你状况如何
I am trying to get back to normal life.
我在努力回归正常生活
And I've been getting my inheritance checks,
现在 遗产支票也到手了
so money's not a problem now.
钱不成问题
You don't have to worry about me.
你不必担心我
But I do.
我担心得很
Because what you did with Patrick,
当帕特里克的三陪
is just so not like you.
不是你的作风
How do you get from this to...?
你怎么落到这步...
Do you think I haven't asked myself that a thousand times?
你以为我没有责问过自己吗
It started off as nothing.
事情一开始没什么
Me and that Bree girl just hanging out with some guys.
我和布瑞不过是和几个男生约会
But I swear, it's over now.
不过我发誓 都结束了
I'm not seeing Patrick anymore, ever,
我再也不会见帕特里克了
and no one else like him.
也不会再见别的主顾
Good.
很好
Oh, there's Greg.
格雷格来了
Great. Thanks.
太好了
I'm glad we got to talk.
和你谈之后我就放心了
I'll catch up with you later.
回头见
Annie! Hooray!
安妮 见到你太棒了
You are the exact person I was looking for.
我正要找你呢
What do you want?
你又要干嘛
Wow, that's not a really friendly way to talk.
你这么说真让我伤心
I just lost everything in the Kappa fire.
卡兰塔一场大火烧得我一无所有
Don't you even care?
你都不关心一下
I'm sorry, that was awful.
抱歉 那的确很可怕
Um, well, at least no one got hurt, right?
不过 幸好没人受伤
Still, I need a place
对了 我得找个地方收留
to lay my poor little homeless head.
我这个无家可归的小可怜
Naomi has a ton of space, doesn't she?
娜欧米房♥子那么大 让我住两天吧
No, no. Bad idea.
不行 行不通
No, good idea.
怎么行不通
How am I supposed to find an apartment
405国道周末都戒♥严♥了
when the 405 is closed all weekend?
你让我怎么找房♥子
Bree, think.
布瑞 你想想
The police are still investigating your little business, right?
警♥察♥还在调查你
Probably not the best idea for us to be hanging out together.
咱俩混一起就是往枪口上撞
You're such a worrywart.
别这么杞人忧天
Come on. That investigation is going nowhere.
他们根本调查不出什么来
Haven't I always been there for you?
再说 我到这地步还不是因为你
Is it that big of a deal to ask you to be here for me?
让你找个地方给我住就这么让你为难吗
Okay, I might know somewhere you can crash for a couple of days.
好吧 也许有个地方 你可以住一阵
You should not be burdened with nerve-wracking details
你不该为那些恼人的琐事所负累
like where to seat your toxic great aunt
譬如安排你那个杀伤力极大的姨妈坐哪
so that she doesn't feel slighted,
才能让她不受冷落
but she doesn't accidentally communicate with the future in-laws.
她搞不好就会和你的准岳父母说点什么
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表