剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210:
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
You took my house,
你抢了我的房♥子
you took my ex-boyfriend, you took my internship,
我的男友 我的实习岗位
and now you've taken my mother's affection.
现在 你又抢走了我的母爱
Get your own life and stop stealing mine.
过你自己的生活 别再抢我的了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You know that song of mine
要知道你试唱
that you sampled? Yeah.
我的那首歌♥ 怎么
It's about my daughter, Maisy.
是关于我女儿美诗的
Do you know it's been almost three years
你知道我把她送走
since I gave her away?
快三年了吗
You need help.
你需要帮助
Your father and I used to do business together.
我和你♥爸♥爸以前就是合作伙伴
The business you were in with my father was porn,
你和我爸合作的生意可是拍A片
and it almost destroyed my family.
这几乎毁了我全家
You'll be wired, just like in Vegas.
到时你会佩戴窃听器
As soon as you record the proof
一旦录下艾玛
that Amal is selling the cars over state lines,
交易赃车的证据
get the hell out. Got it.
就马上撤 知道了
Who are you working for?
你老板是谁
No, I can explain, okay?
别 听我解释
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Even though I have a kid?
就算我已为人父
Annie met Patrick
安妮跟帕特里克见面
because he hired her to be his escort.
是因为他雇她当三陪小姐
I gotta stop her.
我得阻止她
Yes, help, please.
救命
There's been an accident.
出车祸了
It was a hit-and-run.
司机肇事逃逸了
Hi, you guys!
亲们
Bienvenue au les Etats-Unis.
环因乃到每股
Wait. What?
神马
It is French for, "Welcome to the United States."
是"欢迎来到美国"的法语啦
Were you not paying any attention
你在法国的时候
while you were in France?
都不学法语吗
Yes, I did.
学了呀
Uh, ou est le hamburger, uh, Americain?
老美 哪有汉堡包
I'm starving.
快饿死了
Okay.
不错嘛
You look fantastic.
你看起来很棒
Who do you think you are, me?
打扮得和我一样靓
Well, the ensemble is all part of a plan.
这套衣服是计划的一部分
Now that everything is finally settled with the inheritance,
既然遗产的事终于搞定了
my resolution is: "New Year, new Annie."
我的决心是 "新年新安妮"
New Annie?
新安妮
Will the new Annie be attending
这位新安妮本学期会去
Carnegie Mellon this semester
卡内基·梅隆大学吗
now that you can afford it?
现在付得起学费了嘛
Or is something keeping you here-- someone?
还是这里有人让你放心不下
How is he?
他怎么样了
The same as he's been every single time you called me from Paris.
挺好的 和你之前从巴黎打给我的时候一样
Liam's fine,
利亚姆很好
and he's getting released from the hospital today.
而且他今天就要出院了
It was just so awful hearing about the accident
远在六千英里外
from 6,000 miles away, you know.
听到这场事故太让人难受了
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe I should have come home sooner.
我要早点回来就好了
Are you kidding? You were in Paree.
开玩笑呢吧 你可是在巴黎呢
Well, I should go and see him.
我该去看看他了
Maybe, once I know if we are
或许 我一旦确定
going to get back together or not,
我们是否能复合之后
then I can decide about school.
我就能决定学校的事了
If you do decide to go, I will be very sad,
你要是真的决定去那所学校 我会舍不得的
but it will give me an excuse
可我正好可以借机
to throw a big, fat, fabulous going-away party.
办一场大场面 大手笔的欢送会呦
I did not attend one soiree this entire holiday season.
这个假期我一次宴会都没参加
Did Austin cheating on you have anything to do with that?
这和奥斯汀背叛你有关吗
No, no, no, I... I was really busy with work.
没有 是因为工作太忙了
Mm. So you guys are just... Over.
所以你们俩 结束了
Yeah. He gave me some lame excuse, like,
对 他的借口太烂了
Holly tried to ambush him
说什么霍莉趁着他
while he got out of the shower or something. No.
洗完澡出来突袭他 太逊了
No. Whatever.
算了吧
It's not like I wanted to be stuck in a relationship anyway.
正好我也不想陷入哪段感情里
Oh, there's Ivy. Chop-chop, honey.
艾薇出来了 快点啊亲爱的
I got to get to the office.
我要赶到办公室
Sorry. We actually got held up at Customs
抱歉 海关的人把我们扣住了
'cause they thought that Nick's beef jerky
因为他们觉得尼克的牛肉干
was black-market monkey meat.
是黑市的罐头牛肉
Oh... I'm going to get out of here
不是吧 我得赶紧离开这
before they confiscate something else. Okay.
省得他们又没收什么东西 好
Call you later?
我再打给你
Yeah.
好
Ivy, you're glowing.
艾薇 看你容光焕发的
Yeah, because I've been camping
当然了 因为我一直在
under the stars in New Guinea, guys.
新几内亚露营
Okay, you know what? I'm thirsty.
我好渴
I'm going to get a drink of water.
去买♥♥瓶水
I'll meet you at the car? Mmhmm. Yeah.
车上见吧 行
Okay.
矮油
Um, New Guinea or New Booty?
是新几内亚还是新战利品哟
Uh, yeah. Seriously, did you see
是呢 说真的 你注意到
the way the two of them were looking at each other?
他们两个看对方的眼神了吗
Come here.
过来
I missed you. I missed you more.
我想你了 我更想你
Dix! Welcome back, man.
小迪 欢迎回来 哥们
I didn't think I'd be seeing you till I got home.
我还以为我回到家才能看见你呢
Well, you know, I had to see my girl,
我急着见我的妞
so I came straight from the airport.
所以下了飞机就直接过来了
You look like you
看你的样子
came straight from mime camp.
像是从小丑营直接过来的
What are you wearing?
你戴的那是什么
Annie actually decided to spread the wealth
安妮决定在巴黎
all over Paris, so, uh, right now, I'm...
遍洒财富 所以现在
kind of like the black Criss Angel.
我就像黑人版的克里斯·安吉尔
You know, we could totally wear this onstage.
我们上台♥完♥全可以穿这个
I've been sending out my feelers for our first gig,
我一直为我们的首演四处散发录音小样
and the only place to respond back
唯一有回应的是个市区里
was this really weird Goth Club downtown.
叫哥特俱乐部的怪地方
You know what?
我说
Let's-let's just keep looking, okay?
我们还是继续找吧
I want to bring this year in with a bang.
我想给这个新年开个好头
Oh, so do I.
我也一样啊
Except Naomi still won't call me back.
但娜欧米还是不回我电♥话♥
Dude, do you actually think that she would?
哥们 你觉得她会回吗
You cheated on her.
你偷腥了
No, I didn't, okay?
我没有好不
Holly snuck in and attacked me.
霍莉潜入我家偷袭了我
Naomi walked in before I could push her away.
我还没来得及推开她 娜欧米就进来了
How hard is it to push away a 90-pound girl?
她才80斤 怎么就推不开
Why would I just start making out
我♥干♥嘛和一个
with a girl who randomly walks into my room.
随意走进我房♥里的女人亲热呢
No offense, but that's exactly what you did with me, cowpoke.
无意冒犯 可你对我就是那样做的 牛仔
She thinks I milk the cowboy thing.
她觉得我扮牛仔装酷
Because he does. You totally do.
本来就是 别不承认
So you guys have been hanging out
看来我离开这阵
quite a bit since I've been gone, huh?
你们两个处得不错嘛
Don't get jealous, Chris.
别嫉妒啊 克里斯童鞋
Somebody had to fend off
你不在的时候
all the drunk idiots while you were away.
得有人帮你赶走那些喝醉的色狼们啊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表