剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, the party doesn't start for another hour.
派对一个小时后才开始
It's a good thing.
正好
We have to go over our plan of action first.
我们得先按计划行事
It's Holly's birthday, not Mission: Impossible.
这是霍莉的派对 不是谍战电影
If Holly finds out I stole her internship,
如果霍莉发现我抢了她的实习岗位
I'll never become anything on the greek council.
我在联谊会上就只能默默无闻
And if I don't go to the party,
而如果我不去参加派对
Rachel will fire me.
蕾切尔就会炒我鱿鱼
Hence I'm two Naomis tonight.
因此 今晚我要分身成两个娜欧米
Well, great. Maybe I'll get a chance
很好 也许我有机会
to spend time with one of them.
与其中一个共度良宵
You have to stick close to Holly
你必须不惜一切代价拖住霍莉
and keep her away from me at all costs.
让她离我越远越好
It's a pretty big sale.
价格真便宜
Who'd you say this guy is?
你之前说这男孩是谁
I didn't. Just watch and learn.
我没说 好好学着点就行
Nice try.
这招不错
Terrence, my good friend.
特伦斯 我的好兄弟
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hey, let's get this done. I got a plane to catch.
赶紧把事办妥 我还要赶飞机
How you doing?
你好吗
Who's the new guy?
这新来的是谁
Navid, this is Terrence.
纳维 这是特伦斯
Terrence, this is my nephew navid.
特伦斯 这是我侄子纳维
Hi. How are you?
你好
How long you been working with Amal?
你和艾玛共事多久了
Uh, we're... We're family.
我们是亲戚
In a way, we've always been in business together.
可以说 我们一直在合伙做生意
And how old are you?
你多大了
Terrence, please.
特伦斯 拜托
This is not an interrogation.
这又不是审犯人
You can trust him.
你可以信任他
Thanks.
谢谢
Felt like I was in a bad mobster movie.
感觉像在演黑帮电影似的
I-I mean, not that you guys are mobsters or anything, I mean...
我不是说你们是黑帮之类的 我是说
I mean mobsters are bad people and do illegal things,
黑帮里都是坏人 干的是非法勾当
and this isn't...
这不是...
Well, not that people who do illegal things are bad.
并不是说违法的就是坏人
I'm just saying that...
我只是说...
Why are you so nervous?
你为什么这么紧张
I'm not nervous.
我不紧张啊
Sorry, Amal.
抱歉 艾玛
Deal's off.
交易取消
Next time,
下次
come without the kid.
别再带个孩子过来
Hey, wait a second. You don't... You don't have to leave.
等等 你没必要走啊
Let's go. Terrence...
我们走 特伦斯
Terrence, please. Damn it.
特伦斯 拜托 见鬼
Please, we can work something out.
求你了 有事好商量
Hey, uh, look, I'm really,
我真的
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why were you so nervous? II don't know.
你为什么那么紧张 我不知道
Well, you have to figure it out.
你必须找出原因
It's okay, Navid.
没关系 纳维
We'll get them next time.
我们再找别的机会
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别跟着我
You go with the merchandise and make sure it's safe.
你把货带走 保证它的安全
**I've been feeling real good*
*我最近感觉很好
**Came a long way from misunderstood*
*从误解中脱身
**Far away from the days where I wouldn't want to go home*
*那些不想回家的日子已然逝去
**'cause I was afraid of the truth*
*只为逃避真♥相♥
**See, I was scared to admit*
*我以前害怕承认
**That failing was in the back of my head*
*失败的阴影挥之不去
**Comes a point when lying no longer works*
*当谎言失效的那一刻
**So you have to stand up for how you want to live
*你必须站出来直面人生
Let's go over here.
我们到那边去吧
You're not having fun.
你玩得不开心哦
Well, you know me. This really isn't my scene.
你懂我的 这里真不适合我
Remember that time I took you to the charity gala
还记得上次在马里布葡萄园举♥行♥的
at that Malibu vineyard
那个慈善会吗
and you ended up drunk,
你喝得酩酊大醉
asleep and half naked in a barrel of grapes?
半裸着昏睡在酒桶里
Well, it's a little fuzzy, but, uh...
记不太清了 不过...
Hey, I'm pretty sure you weren't laughing then.
你当时可没有笑话我
Well, people change, right?
人会变嘛
I mean, look at you.
瞧你啊
You're like a completely different person
自从你遇到娜欧米以来
since you met Naomi.
就跟换了一个人似的
Well, you know, relationships change a person.
你懂的 恋爱能让人改变
Not always for the better.
并非总是变得更好
Oh, well, I must say, you have done a fine job.
我必须说 你做得不错
Although I probably would have gone
不过我可能会在桌子中心放置些
with classic roses for the centerpieces.
经典的玫瑰花作为摆饰
Yeah, I thought about roses, but given the season,
我也想过用玫瑰花 不过鉴于现在是十二月
I didn't want the red to be misconstrued as holiday-themed.
我不想让大家误解为红色是为了庆祝圣诞
You're right.
你说得对
Good job, Naomi.
干得好 娜欧米
Oh, my god. What are you doing?
天啊 你怎么过来了
You're supposed to be with Holly.
你应该跟霍莉在一起呀
Oh, she's using the little girls' room, so...
她去洗手间了 所以...
Well, you should've gone to the little boys' room
那你应该去对面的洗手间
and waited outside her door.
在门外等她呀
I'm your boyfriend,
我是你男友
not some dog you can just order around.
不是让你随意使唤的阿猫阿狗
Yeah, you know what? You're right, actually,
没错 你说得对
because a dog would actually follow directions.
阿狗会唯命是从
Okay.
好吧
All right. What are you doing?
好了 你怎么了
What does it matter? Huh?
有什么大不了的呢
You'd rather I'd spend the night
你让我整晚
talking to my ex-girlfriend than be with you.
跟前女友聊天 而不是陪你快活
I'm the only person at this party
我是这派对上
you're not trying to impress.
你最想无视的人
Okay, and in Kentucky, we have a little saying
在肯塔基 当得到别人帮助时
you use when people try to help you.
我们会说一句话
It goes a little something like, "Thank you."
那就是 "谢谢"
Who are you working for?
你老板是谁
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Search him.
搜他的身
Hey, hey, hey. It's not what you think.
不是你们想的那样
Take care of it.
收拾他
No, no, I can explain, okay?
别 听我解释
Where's Annie?
安妮在哪
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
You want to pay for girls
你找不到女朋友
'cause you can't get them yourself, fine,
只能花钱找姑娘 这我管不着
but stay the hell away from Annie.
但你给我离安妮远点
What, are you her boyfriend?
怎么 你是她男友吗
She's not who you think she is, you know.
她不是你想的那种人
Annie came to me.
是安妮主动找的我
She asked me for the money.
求我给她钱
And she kept coming back for more.
她的要价越来越高
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪里 我不知道
She told me she wasn't coming to Hawaii with me,
她告诉我不跟我一起去夏威夷
then she left.
然后就离开了
Wait, she turned you down?
她拒绝你了吗
She said it wasn't going to solve her problems
她说这样解决不了她的麻烦
and that we're done.
我们就此结束了
This is the last time I'm getting
我以后再也不想
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表