剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I am never going to let it come between us again.
我绝不会再让它成为我俩之间的障碍
Well, that is... really, really sweet,
你对我真好
but I'm just not sure that's possible.
但我觉得没有那个可能性
Annie, look, I can't change who I am.
安妮 我不能改变自己
I'm a rich guy, I own things.
我是个有钱人 应有尽有
Sometimes I forget I don't own people, too.
有时候我也会忘了自己无人相伴
I know we met in a way
我知道我们见面的方式
that makes you uncomfortable, but...
让你很尴尬 但是
I really like you, and if you feel the same way,
我真的很喜欢你 如果你的感受相同
maybe we could give it another shot.
也许我们还可以再尝试在一起
No more me being at your beck and call,
你不会再让我呼之即来
just two people living their lives?
就像普通恋人一样
Deal-- just not the kind that involves money.
一言为定 不会再是涉及钱的爱情
What do you say I ditch the barrel, huh?
我把这个桶扔了怎么样
I-I'm getting splinters in places
我浑身都是刺
a man shouldn't get splinters.
男人不该带刺的
Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧
And how about I buy you a cup of coffee
我请你喝杯咖啡如何
and maybe some tweezers?
也许还该买♥♥个镊子
You didn't wear a costume?
你没穿化妆舞会服装
Sure I did.
我当然穿了
I'm dressed as a bar owner having a slow night.
我穿成了一个度日如年的酒吧老板
Liam, you're doing a really good job with the bar,
利亚姆 你把酒吧经营得有声有色
but if you need extra money...
如果你还需要钱的话
Okay, I know modeling is kind of like
好吧 我知道当模特有种像
wearing a costume to a party,
穿着戏服去化妆舞会的感觉
it is so not Liam,
这不是利亚姆的风格
but if being the face of Ab Man could
但如果公开你的腹肌男身份对酒吧生意
help the bar, why not do it?
有所帮助 何乐而不为
Because I don't want to be famous.
因为我不想出名
I don't want every part of my life to be open to the public.
我不想让自己每时每刻都暴露在公众视线下
Look what happened to you.
看发生在你身上的事情
I mean, weird guys following you around with cameras.
我是说 怪大叔拿着相机跟踪你
That's a messed up way to live.
这样的生活糟透了
Yeah, well, fame created problems for me
是啊 出名确实令我遇到了些问题
because I didn't know how to handled it.
因为我不知该如何去处理
You're not me.
而你不是我
And the fact that you don't want it
你现在不想出名
probably means you're going to be okay.
很可能意味着你能顶住出名的压力
Take the modeling campaign.
接受这项活动吧
Hey, hey, Ab Man cometh.
这不是腹肌男吗
No, I didn't get the job.
不是 他们没要我
The photographer said I was missing this guy's magic.
摄影师说我少了你的魅力
My magic? Yeah, I know,
我的魅力 是啊 我知道
I couldn't believe it either because, let's face it,
我也不敢相信 因为老实说吧
we all know I'm pretty damn magical.
我的惊人魅力众所周知
Watch this.
瞧这个
Ladies...
女士们
Can you believe somebody said this body wasn't magic?
你们敢相信有人说这副腹肌没有魅力吗
Thank you. Now...
谢谢 现在
You got nothing on me, buddy.
你比不过我的 兄弟
Uh-oh. I sense an ab showdown.
我闻到了腹肌挑衅的味道
Let's see that body.
让我们看看那副腹肌吧
Uh, no. He's your clear champ.
不用了 他显然是你们的冠军
Aw, he's being shy.
他在害羞呢
How cute.
多可爱啊
Now show what yo mama gave you.
让我们看看你妈给你生的什么货色
See, fame doesn't have to be a bad thing.
看吧 出名并不一定是件坏事
Show your abs.
秀出你的腹肌来
It can even be fun.
有时还会很好玩喔
Show your abs. Show your abs.
秀秀腹肌吧 秀腹肌
Show your abs. Show your abs.
秀腹肌 秀腹肌
Show your abs.
露出来给我们看吧
The ab champion of the world.
腹肌之王非你莫属啊
All right, everyone, in the next few minutes,
各位注意一下 再过几分钟
the contest is going to end
投票就截止了
and we'll find out who won best party,
届时最棒派对的获得者也将揭晓
but before we that, I bring you...
但在那之前 我们一起
Carnivale!
迎接嘉年华吧
Oh, my God.
我的神呐
Naomi might be as stubborn as a mule,
或许娜欧米的确非常倔强
but she sure can throw a party.
但她办的派对绝对一流
Yeah, well, she's probably trying
是吗 她大概试图
to make people forget that video.
让人们忘记那段视频吧
What video?
什么视频
I think you need to go to the confessional booth
我想你应该去忏悔室
and see what she left for you.
看看她留了什么好东西给你
...five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Okay, well, that was...
真的很棒 刚才真是
really interesting.
挺有趣的
Thank you everyone for coming out
感谢各位来到
to the greatest party in school history.
学校有史以来最棒的派对
Dean Thomas.
托马斯院长
I assume you want to be the first to congratulate me.
我就知道你会是第一个恭喜我的人
I'm shutting your party down.
派对必须要结束了
I just won the school a $50,000 scholarship.
我刚赢了五万美金的奖学金
You should be declaring this Naomi Clark Day,
你应该宣布今天是娜欧米·克拉克日
not shutting us down.
而不是强制派对结束
Your Carnivale parade featured open flames,
你的派对涉嫌滥用明火
unpermitted exotic animals,
非法入境动物
nudity for days.
赤♥裸♥狂欢
And all of it strictly forbidden at university functions.
这些都是校规所不允许发生的
And I'm just grateful that Holly here
我很庆幸霍莉
alerted me to these violations.
及时告诉我这些违规现象
Well, that's really great of Holly,
是吗 那真亏有霍莉
considering those violations were her idea.
因为那些违规的表演全部是她的主意
Naomi, come on.
娜欧米 拜托
You were in charge of the party.
这场派对是你主办的
You had me kicked out.
我早就被你赶出去了
In light of your previous
鉴于你之前的这些
disciplinary issues, Miss Clark,
违规行为 克拉克小姐
I have no choice but to remove you as Greek Chairperson.
我不得不除去你联谊会主席一职
But, Dean... Holly is back
可是 院长 由霍莉
in charge of the Greek Council.
重新担任社团理事会主席一职
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢你 院长
And thank you for asking me to co-chair the party with you.
也谢谢你邀请我帮你一起主办派对
You were right.
你说的没错
It was a perfect opportunity for revenge.
这真是复仇的大好良机
I hope you know this isn't over.
不要以为这就完了
Actually, I think it is.
事实上 我认为这是
Austin, no. I can't deal with you right now.
奥斯汀 我现在没精力和你说话
I saw your video.
我看到你的视频了
And what? Now you want to pile it all on, too?
然后呢 也想开始打击我吗
I hope you know I didn't mean anything that I said.
我希望你知道 我说的都不是真的
I think you're a rude, smart-ass
我认为你是一个粗鲁 自以为是的
hillbilly who...
乡巴佬
The other location fell through, but don't worry.
另一个厂址还没找好 但别着急
The cars will be gone by morning.
明天早上这些车就都会被运走
No, stay as long as you want.
不用了 你们随便再这里留多久
Help you unload the truck.
希望你还没开始卸货
Oh, no, no. Navid.
不 不 纳维
You've done enough.
你已经做的够多了
Uncle Amal, I told you, I'm really sorry, okay?
艾玛叔叔 我已经告诉你我很抱歉了
I was upset, and I overreacted,
我当时很沮丧 也有点反应过度
but you were right.
但你说的对
This is about business.
我们这只是做生意
And I really need the money.
而我真的很需要钱
Please... just let me back in.
求你 让我加入你们吧
Navid, listen to me.
纳维 听我说
Do you know why I'm still here,
你知道为什么 你♥爸♥爸躲去瑞士了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表