剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
that actually matters; meanwhile,
就是卖♥♥不出去
some douche bag over there is selling somebody else's...
而那边的傻帽在卖♥♥别人的...
Anyway, Dixon should be on soon,
甭管怎样 迪克森应该很快要上台了
and I should probably close up shop.
我也该收摊了
You coming?
你一块去吗
Yeah, just give me a minute.
去 等我一下就好
Hey, yourself.
你好啊
Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I did not mean to put all that on you.
我不是故意对你发脾气的
No, no, no, I'm sorry. I wasn't very helpful.
不不 是我抱歉才对 没帮上忙
It just kind of caught me off guard, you know?
我只是挺意外的 你明白吗
Yeah, kind of did the same to me.
嗯 我也一样
Yeah, I can see how it could be scary.
我明白这挺可怕的
If you've got the BRCA gene,
如果有乳腺癌基因的话
your risk of getting cancer is, like,
你得癌症的几率
five times more than other girls.
是其他女孩的五倍
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Um, it's this little thing called Google.
这世上有个叫谷歌♥的东东
Did you research it for me?
你为我搜了资料吗
Well, it's the least I could do
那天的反应让你伤心
after how I reacted the other day.
这是我起码该做的
Silver, I'm there for you.
小银 我随时为你效劳
Whatever you need, I'm your guy.
不管你需要什么 我都会帮你
All I need is to forget about the stupid test.
我想要的就是忘掉那个愚蠢的测试
Can you make that happen?
你能做到吗
Maybe I can.
也许我可以呢
You want to go for a ride?
你想去玩一次吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 没事
That was amazing.
刚才太赞了
Yeah, it was.
对 太棒了
You're still thinking about the test, aren't you?
你还在想着那个测试 对不对
I'm still thinking about the test.
我的确还在想
Well, if you can't enjoy life without knowing,
如果不知道真♥相♥ 你就没法享受生活
then maybe you should take it.
那也许你应该去做测试
I mean, knowing can't be much worse than this, right?
知道了也不会比现在更糟是吧
Naomi?
娜欧米
Go away, Jen.
滚远点 珍
Have you seen Preston?
你看见普莱斯顿了吗
No. I was certain you'd stolen him from me already.
没有 我还以为他被你抢偷了呢
I don't steal things, I earn that.
我从不偷东西 我凭本事赢来的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Like you earned Ethan and like you earned Liam?
就像你凭本事赢得了伊森和利亚姆那样
I'm not gonna let you steal another guy from me.
我不会让你再从我手里抢走人了
PJ is mine, so back the hell off.
普少是我的 你给我让开
I can't even-- first of all--
首先 我不敢相信
believe you would bring up those names.
你还会提起这些人
We have both made mistakes. We've made mistakes?
我们都犯过错误 我们犯过错
No, no, no, no, you've made mistakes.
不不不 是你犯过错误
I'm tired of dealing with them.
我已经厌倦了应付你的错误
Are you jealous of me or something?
你是嫉妒我还是怎么的
Jealous?
嫉妒
As far as I can see,
就我看来
you are the same vapid, narcissistic,
你还是那个乏味 自恋
self-aggrandizing bitch as you ever were.
自我美化的贱♥人♥ 一点都没变
Huh. I don't know what on Earth I would be jealous of you for.
真不知道你有什么值得我嫉妒的
Maybe the fact that I am actually making something of myself,
也许你是嫉妒我好歹有所作为
and you're still an ageing single mother
而你还是个一天天衰老的单身妈妈
without a friend, without love
没朋友 没爱情
or even sex in her life!
甚至连床单都没得滚
Oh! I do not believe you would just go there!
不敢相信你会扯这么远
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
停下 别打了 住手
What are you doing?!
你们这是干什么
Stop it!
住手
Oh, my God, that is it!
天哪 够了
I am so done with your stupid fight over PJ!
我受够了你两为普少争来抢去
You guys are acting like you're 12!
你们现在跟两个孩子没啥两样
When are you gonna grow the hell up?!
你们到底什么时候才能成熟点
I wish he was here right now so that he could see this
我真希望他现在能过来看看
and see how crazy the both of you are!
你们两个有多疯
What are you talking about? Where is he?
你说什么 他在哪
He went to Napa on the helicopter an hour ago!
他一个小时前就坐直升飞机去纳帕了
Our next act is a local L.A. Duo.
下一个节目是洛杉矶本地的二重唱组合
for the first time on the Desert Valley stage,
他们首次在荒漠谷登台表演
please welcome Dixon and Adrianna.
大家欢迎迪克森和阿德里安娜
Th-thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for coming out.
多谢捧场
**You had me going from the first glance and the first chance*
*初次相见 我就迷上了你
**I guess I'm gonna ask for my first dance from this girl*
*我想邀这个女孩跳第一支舞
**Oh, the way you're moving, girl*
*你舞动的身姿
**You had me hypnotized-tized*
*让我深深着迷
**Mama said, "Don't rush it, baby*
*妈妈说 别着急 宝贝
**You can take the time"*
*你可以慢慢来
**Ba-ba-ba-ba, I already found the one I like-like-like*
*但我已找到中意之人
**Like-like-like-like*
*中意之人
**I can't take my eyes off you*
*我的视线无法离开你
**No, I can't take my eyes off you*
*我的视线无法离开你
**No, I can't take my eyes off you*
*我的视线无法离开你
**I'm watching, I'm looking*
*我看着你 凝视着你
**I'm seeing, I need you right now*
*关注着你 此刻就需要你
**I'm watching, I'm looking*
*我看着你 凝视着你
**I can't take my eyes off you...*
*我的视线无法离开你
I'm sorry for ruining your dress.
我很抱歉毁了你的裙子
and for calling you words
还骂了你
you probably don't even understand.
你很可能连那些词的意思都不明白
I'm sorry for saying you don't have love or sex in your life.
很抱歉说你生活中没有爱也没有性
Don't be-- it's true.
不用抱歉 你说得没错
You know, I think, actually,
说真的
a part of me is jealous of you.
我确实有点嫉妒你
You have so many people in your life who just love you.
你生命中有这么多爱你的人
And me, I am in my late mid-20s
而我呢 都奔三了
with a car seat in the back of my Bentley
宾利车后座上装上了儿童安全座椅
and no close friends or family really to speak of.
没有值得一提的亲近朋友或家人
You have me.
你有我啊
Do I?
我有吗
Always.
你一直都有我
And I'm jealous of you too.
你也很让我嫉妒啊
Your post-baby body is a bit ridiculous.
生完孩子身材还这么棒 真不可思议
Seriously, how many moms
说真的 有多少人
look hotter after than they did before?
生完孩子反而身材更好的
You can have Preston.
普莱斯顿是你的
You deserve him far more than I do.
你比我更值得拥有他
Jen.
珍
And you know what the crazy part is?
你知道最不可思议的是什么吗
The tarot card reader was right.
塔罗牌占卜师说得没错
The truth would be revealed in a heated, passionate roll.
真♥相♥会在激♥情♥澎湃的翻滚中揭示
Granted, I thought it would be in bed with Preston, but...
不过当时我以为是指我和普莱斯顿在床上
the mud will do.
在泥潭里也凑合
Well, she wasn't right about everything.
她不是每件事说得都对
She said I was going to get my heart broken
她说我会被我最爱之人
by the one I love most.
伤害至深
Thank goodness for that.
那可真是谢天谢地
I'm going to go back to L.A. and see Jacques.
我回洛城照看雅克了
u enjoy some time with your friends, okay?
你和朋友好好玩吧
Okay.
好
Okay. You're going to get me muddy.
你会弄得我一身泥
Yeah, all right. Goodbye. Bye.
没错 再见 拜拜
**I'm watching, I'm looking*
*我看着你 凝视着你
**I can't take my eyes off of you. *
*我的视线无法离开你
What the hell happened to you?
你这是怎么了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表