剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Anyway, I think you'll be quite impressed
不管怎样 她们今晚的新形象
by their new look tonight.
会让你为之一振
Well, you're lucky it's a toga party.
好在这是古罗马长袍派对
Drapery hides a lot of flaws.
布料可以隐藏许多缺陷
As do masks.
像面具一样
You should definitely keep that in mind.
你应该清楚地记住这点
Keep the change.
不用找了
Hey. Got some take-out if you want some.
想吃点外卖♥♥吗
Uh, no, thanks. I'm not really hungry.
不了 谢谢 我还不饿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I actually just booked a flight home.
其实 我在订回家的机票
Things didn't work out with Liam.
有些事 我无法和利亚姆一起解决
Because you're pregnant?
是因为你怀孕了吗
I saw the home pregnancy test
我在女厕所的垃圾里
in the girls' bathroom garbage.
看到了验孕棒
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办
I'm 20 years old.
我才二十岁
And the baby's father is dead.
孩子的父亲死了
I can't do this alone.
我无法独自抚养孩子
You're not alone. You have Liam.
你并不是一个人 你还有利亚姆
This isn't going to scare him off.
他不会因此逃避的
Exactly. He'll feel like he has to be with me
没错 即使他心里还爱着别人
even though he has feelings for someone else.
他也会觉着自己必须和我在一起
Promise me that you won't say anything.
答应我 你会帮我保密
Okay.
好的
I promise.
我保证
My feet hurt, and we haven't even walked yet.
脚好疼 连路都没法走了
Must I go over this again?
非要我再重温一遍规则吗
What is rule number one?
规则一是什么
Sleep on your back so gravity can fight age lines.
仰卧而睡 重力会淡化皱纹
Close, but that's number five.
差不多 不过那是第五条规则
Number one-- it's better to look good than to feel good.
第一条 内在美不如外在美
That's right, Margene. Good job.
太对啦 玛姬妮 说得好
I know this may sound silly,
我知道这听着挺傻的
it's just, I don't usually feel pretty
只是 我通常不觉得自己漂亮
and tonight I do.
但今晚我却这样觉得
Margene, it's because you are pretty.
玛姬妮 那是因为你本身就漂亮啊
All of you are pretty.
姐♥妹♥们♥都很漂亮
This is it, ladies.
就是这样 姐♥妹♥们♥
Remember the three Ps--
记得"三P原则"
Poise, Posture,
即自信 仪态
and when in doubt, Purse those lips.
还有被质疑时 用钱包堵住悠悠众口
To Zeta Rho Pi, bitches.
为泽罗派姐妹会干杯 妞们
To Zeta Rho Pi.
为泽罗派姐妹会干杯
I thought you said this was a toga party.
你不是说这是个长袍派对吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
Well, this is going well.
有好戏看啦
That bitch set me up.
那贱♥人♥算计我
Well, madam president,
主席大人
what do you suggest we do now?
我们现在要做什么 有什么提议吗
Can we just go home?
我们回家算了
No, we're not going anywhere
不 我们哪也不去
except into that party.
除了参加那个派对
I just have to make a phone call first.
我要先打个电♥话♥
This is so good. It's like fire
这个太好喝啦 像火一样
but cold. It's like cold fire.
却是冷的 就像是冷火
Cold fire. I know.
冷火 我知道啦
It's called Raki.
这叫梅酒[东欧或中东出产的烈性酒]
It is very popular in Turkey.
在土耳其很流行
We drink it on special occasions.
我们在特殊场合才饮用
And in Turkey, every night is a special occasion.
在土耳其 每个夜晚都是特殊场合
Well, I could get used to the Turkish lifestyle.
我会习惯于土耳其的生活方式
You must come and visit.
你们一定要来游玩
It's my treat.
我请客
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Your presence is...
你能出席真是...
How do you say, priceless.
你们是怎么说的 无价的赏光
Well, gentlemen, this has been really fun,
先生们 我们玩得很开心
but we've kind of got to go.
不过我们得走了
Must we end so soon?
一定要这么快就结束吗
Mmm, yeah, we got to get to the greek mixer.
是啊 我们得去联谊活动那里了
May we join you?
我们能一起吗
I really don't want to go to Liam's bar right now.
其实我现在不太想去利亚姆的酒吧
What if he's there with that girl again?
如果他又跟那个女孩在一起怎么办
Who cares?
谁在乎
It's not like you're going alone.
又不是你一个人去
Come on. It'll be fun.
走吧 会很好玩的
Besides, if we don't go, Holly will kill us.
况且如果我们不去 霍莉会杀了我们的
Ugh. Come, Annie,
来嘛 安妮
We go to Greece mix.
我们去"希腊联谊"那里
Okay, we'll go to the "Greece mix."
好吧 我们这就去"希腊联谊"那里
You are killing it!
你太有才啦
yeah?
是吗
These aren't even the money tracks.
这些不是能赚钱的音乐
I'm saving those for Juice.
那些我留下来给乔伊斯了
Well, I'm sure you'll do great.
我确信你会干得很好的
I better.
我尽量吧
I got everything riding on this.
我把一切都押注在这个上面了
Tonight could make or break my career.
今晚可能就是我事业是转折点
It's like life or death.
非生即死
Okay.
好啦
I mean, it's not really...
其实并非...
What the hell?
怎么回事
Oh, how tacky.
真俗气
I think it's kind of cool.
我倒觉得挺酷的
I mean, in a totally tacky way.
我的意思是 真是太俗气了
I must say, I had my doubts,
我必须说 我曾有疑虑
but the palanquins are a nice touch.
不过肩舆的主意不错
The what? The litters.
什么 就是轿子
The chairs held by the gladiators.
角斗士抬的座椅
Who cares?
管他呢
Everyone loves us.
大家都很喜欢我们
That's the spirit, Margene.
一语中的 玛姬妮
Ladies, Zeta Rho Pi has officially arrived.
小姐们 泽罗派正式驾到
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来啊
You Americans have a very curious way of celebrating culture.
你们美国人的庆祝文化很奇特
Yeah, I never really thought about it
我从没这样想过呢
like that, but yeah, I guess we kind of do.
不过是啊 我想还真是的
So do you want to celebrate some greek culture
你想和我一起去舞池
with me out on the dance floor?
以联谊会的方式庆祝吗
It is my honor.
荣幸之至
How are you?
你没事吧
Fine.
挺好啊
I know you just want to be coworkers,
我知道你只想跟我做同事
but I can't help it.
但是我忍♥不住想说
I care about you.
我很在乎你
And I know it can't be easy
我知道你看到安妮与其他男人接吻
seeing Annie kiss another guy.
一定很难过
Actually, it sucked.
事实上 太难受了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I deserve it.
是我活该
I hurt her.
我伤害了她
That's what I do, right?
我自己干的好事 不是吗
And I hurt Jane, too.
我也伤害了简
She's leaving town because of me.
因为我 她都要离开镇上了
No, she's not.
不 她没有
Yeah, she is.
不 她要离开
She's mad at me because I didn't tell her about Annie.
她很生我的气因为我没告诉她安妮的事
That's not why she's leaving.
这不是她离开的原因
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表