剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
This tandoori is making me sweat.
这道唐杜里菜让我直冒汗
I'm going to go get some fresh air.
我去呼吸点新鲜空气
Okay.
去吧
Pretty intense in there, huh?
里面气氛很凝重吧
Yeah, I guess.
有点
Vanessa, right?
你是瓦内萨 对吧
Yeah. Sorry.
对 不好意思
I, I feel like know you.
我好像认识你
Silver talks about you all the time.
小银时常提起你
She-she does?
真的吗
She must be really relieved you're back.
你回来了 她肯定如释重负
I can't imagine what she's going through.
真不敢想象她正在经历的一切
What do you mean?
什么意思
Being at a funeral for a guy who just died of cancer.
参加一个癌症病人的葬礼真难为她了
Oh, I'm sorry.
你这是什么意思
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God, she didn't tell you? I have such a big mouth.
天呐 她没告诉你吗 我真多嘴
I'm sorry. This is not my place.
不好意思 我还是走吧
W-Wait, please. Tell me, what's going on with Silver?
请等一下 能告诉我小银到底怎么了吗
Okay, but I'm only telling you
我只告诉你一个人
because I'm really worried about her.
因为我真的很担心她
Hey, you guys, can we get out of here?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们闪人吧
Two hours of grieving is pretty much my limit.
悲痛两个小时基本是我的极限了
Yes. Come on. Let's get you home.
走 我们送你回家
Ivy, wait.
艾薇 请等一下
Mrs. Kher, hi.
凯尔太太 你好
You were Raj's wife,
你是罗杰的妻子
and I know how much you loved each other.
我知道你们彼此深爱对方
That's why I think he would like you to have his ashes.
我觉得他会想让你保管他的骨灰
I'm...
我...
I'm, I'm sorry.
我不行
I-I...
我
I-I can't. Um...
我做不到
It's weird having Raj back in the house,
这样迎回罗杰的感觉还是很奇怪
but I have to say it's a nice urn.
但我不得不说 这罐子真心不错
I just wish Ivy would talk to us.
我真希望艾薇能和我们聊聊
So we can say what?
我们又能说什么
I offered to take her shopping,
我问她去不去购物
she said no. I am out of ideas.
她都拒绝了 我彻底没辙了
You're right.
你是对的
She should talk to someone with a spiritual perspective.
她是应该向精神境界更高的人倾诉
Someone like Caleb.
比如凯莱布
The PILF?
"我想F"神父吗
"Priest I'd like to..." Yeah, I got it.
就是我想... 别说了 我懂的
What? I was gonna say "Priest, I'd like to friend."
什么啊 我本打算说我想和他做朋友呢
He can help Ivy,
他能帮助艾薇
and, you know, teach you about the Seven Deadly Sins.
还能给你讲讲七♥宗♥罪♥
Okay, stop!
好了你够了
I'm only going to see him for Ivy's sake.
我是为了艾薇才去见他的
Okay, I'm pretty sure lying is a sin, too.
好了 说谎也是一大罪过
I'm off.
我走了
PJ and I have a couple's massage.
普少和我约了情侣按♥摩♥
The suspense is killing me. I'm gonna get him relaxed
猜疑之心搞得我心乱如麻 我要让他放松
and then I'm just gonna ask him point-blank
然后让他明明白白说清楚
what his big secret is.
到底藏了什么惊天大秘密
What's the matter?
怎么了
It's PJ.
是普少
"Have to cancel SPA date. Something came up."
"临时有事 水疗之约取消"
Hmm, guess he has to serial-kill someone.
他多半是忙着连环杀人呢
Liam's movie is gonna open huge,
利亚姆的电影注定旗开得胜
and the offers will come rolling in,
随后各种片约便会滚滚而来
but, you know, in the meantime,
不过 与此同时
we want to do something
我们真心想接几部
that really showcases Liam's real talent.
能展现利亚姆真正才能的片子
Great.
很好
This is a modern-day version of The Brothers Karamazov.
这部剧是《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》的现代版
The script is brilliant.
这个脚本真是太出彩了
And Liam is perfect for Alex.
而利亚姆绝对是亚历克斯的最佳人选
That's the lead.
那可是主角
We're out to Ryan Reynolds for that role.
我们打算让瑞恩· 雷诺兹出演那个角色
I'm offering Liam the role of Tomas.
而我准备把托马斯这个角色给利亚姆
The stable hand?
那个马夫
He barely has any lines.
他都没几句台词
Yeah, But he, he sweats a lot
是啊 但他出了很多汗
and he takes his shirt off.
还有段上身裸戏
I thought you said you want to showcase Liam's talents.
我记得你是想要能展现他才华的角色
What are you trying to say?
这话什么意思
Honey, you're adorable-- the camera loves you--
亲爱的 你很帅 也很上镜
but it wouldn't hurt to take a few acting lessons.
但再多上几节表演课总是有益无害
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道这话说得有多离谱吗
Liam's a star.
利亚姆是块金子
Maybe, but I'm offering the stable hand.
也许吧 但我现在只给他马夫的角色
You can take it or leave it.
要不要随你
I think we're done here now.
我们就聊到这儿吧
Yup.
是的
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
What is this about a cancer test?
癌症测试是怎么回事
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
That doesn't matter. The question is, why didn't you?
这无关紧要 重点是你为什么不告诉我
Because, Navid, it's no big deal.
因为这事没什么大不了
No big deal? Silver,
没什么大不了 小银
you're being tested for the cancer gene.
你这可是要检查是否携带癌症基因
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
而你竟然对我只字未提
Well, you weren't here to tell.
你又不在身边 我怎么告诉你
What does that mean? It means you left, okay?
这什么意思 你离开了好吗
Oh, so because I decided to go to school,
就因为我决定去上学
everyone forgets how to use a cell phone.
所有人都忘记怎么用手♥机♥了吗
How are you making this about you?
你别搞得这事和你关系重大似的
We're not even together anymore.
我们已经分手了
We may not be together, but I still care about you.
虽说我们是分手了 但我还关心你
Well, look, Navid, this is something
听着 纳维 有些事
that I need to go through alone.
我必须独自面对
But those test results don't just affect you!
但测试结果可不止影响你一个人
How could you be so selfish?!
你怎么能这么自私
Wow. See, I thought the selfish thing would've been
天呐 我以为打电♥话♥喊你回来
to call you and ask you to come home.
那才是真的自私
But I didn't do that because
我没这么做是因为
I didn't want to mess up your amazing new life.
我不想打扰你美好的新生活
Now I get it.
现在我懂了
Silver... No, forget it, okay?
小银 忘了这事 好吗
You're not gonna make me feel guilty about this.
我不会因此自责
It's my life, and I don't really care what you think.
这是我的人生 我不在意你怎么想
Hey, I'm sorry. Get the hell out!
对不起 给我滚
Thanks for agreeing to talk to Ivy.
谢谢你愿意和艾薇聊天
Hey, it's worth a shot.
这值得一试啊
Sometimes people feel more comfortable
有时和陌生人交谈
talking to strangers.
会觉得更自在
Yeah.
是啊
Let me just rinse off here, get out of this suit.
我先把衣服脱了 冲个澡
So you're not really big on advertising
你貌似不怎么想宣传
the whole "becoming a priest" thing, huh?
自己要当神父这件事哈
Not so much. It tends to freak people out.
不太想 会吓到大家的
They start to act differently around me.
周围人都对我另眼相待了
Yeah, I could see that.
是啊 看得出来
It's like they think
他们好像以为
I'm gonna condemn them to hell or something.
我要把他们判下地狱什么的
Truth is, I'm just a regular guy.
事实上 我只是个普通人
I have flaws just like everyone else.
我也像其他人一样有缺陷
Oh, if only.
是这样就好了
Hey, this is Dixon.
我是迪克森
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表