剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I don't care,
我不在乎的
It's out of my hands.
这已经不是我的了
My stuff from home finally got here.
我家里的东西已经寄到了
Right.
很好
This is going on the board.
这张得贴在照片板上
My mom cut my hair until I was 16, okay?
我16岁以前都是妈妈帮我剪头发
What?
怎么了
These are the pictures from that day at the lake.
这有张那天在湖上的照片
Jim was so sunburned, remember?
吉姆被晒得黝黑 还记得吗
Apartment rentals?
要租♥房♥♥子吗
Yeah, we need a new place to live.
是啊 我们得找个新住处
You're not raising a baby in a bar.
总不能在酒吧里养孩子吧
Wow, are those prices in dollars?
这价格是美金吗
Yeah, it's expensive living near the beach.
是的 海边的房♥子比较贵
We could commute.
我们可以住远一点
From Encino.
每天从因赛诺过来
Maybe we won't have to.
或许我们不需要这样
This is from Iim's life insurance company.
这是吉姆的人寿保险公♥司♥寄来的
I need to fly back to Alaska
我得回阿♥拉♥斯加一趟
to file a death certificate.
去签署死亡证明
I couldn't deal with doing it before, but it's time.
我之前没有处理这件事 不过现在是时候了
We need the money.
我们需要钱
No, no, I am not taking Jim's Life insurance money.
不 我不能拿吉姆的保险金
I've been mooching off you since I got here,
自从我到这里之后 一直在受你照顾
and you're trying to get the bar off the ground.
而你想好好经营这家酒吧
Let me help. Not in that way.
让我帮帮你吧 不需要用这种方式啊
The bar will start to bring in cash eventually.
酒吧最后肯定会赚钱的
We'll be fine.
我们会好起来的
But we need money now.
但我们现在急需用钱
Oh, dude, when you said you had a surprise for me,
老兄 当你说有个惊喜要给我
I thought it was free burritos or something.
我还以为是免费的墨西哥卷之类的
This has to be expensive.
这一定要很多钱吧
Studio time?
录音室时段
Ah, don't worry about what it costs.
别管要多少钱了
It's yours next five days.
接下来的五天 这里都是属于你的
Well, I got a little extra because of Bieber,
我从比伯那里多赚了点钱
and, uh, I feel bad
而且我感到很抱歉
'cause I messed things up for you with that producer.
把你和那个制♥作♥人的事情搞砸了
Let me make it up to you.
我就以此来补偿你吧
I... I can't accept this.
我不能接受这个
It's out of my hands.
这已经不是我的了
Oh, uh, better than burritos?
对了 比墨西哥卷还是好一点吧
I'm going to kiss you on the mouth.
我要啵你一个
Come here. Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy now.
来吧 小哥 别这样啊
Oh, my god,
天呐
You're here.
你回来了
I'm so embarrassed.
好尴尬
Yeah, you, you look real embarrassed.
你看起来确实很尴尬
Yeah, I was just driving down from Malibu,
是啊 我刚从马里布开车过来
and I spilled an entire iced coffee
而且把一整杯冰咖啡
on the front of my couture dress.
洒在了我的高档连衣裙上
That would be a $900 dress.
那条裙子大概值九百美元吧
I had to soak it before the stain set in.
我得趁污渍被吸收前先把裙子泡着
How'd you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
You boys really should lock up.
你们男生真该记得锁门
I mean, crazies could just wander in off the street.
要知道 街上的疯子很可能会闯进来
Crazies in sexy underwear?
穿着性感内衣的疯子吗
I'm half-naked here;
我半裸着呢
Don't mock me.
别嘲笑我了
The way you're mocking me?
用你嘲笑我的方式吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Stop wasting my time, tell me what you want.
别浪费时间了 你到底想要什么
Fine. I want your help with the greek games.
好吧 我想让你帮我赢下联谊会运动会
I happen to know that you were with the winning frat
我碰巧知道你的兄弟会在几年前获得过冠军
a couple years ago and I'm gonna need some tips
要想击败霍莉和她脑残的卡兰塔
if I'm going to take down Holly and her stupid Kappas.
我需要你给我一些秘诀
Holly Strickler?
霍莉·斯瑞克勒吗
Yes. And you thought
没错 你觉得
the way to get my help was to try and seduce me?
只有用诱惑我才能让我帮忙吗
Trust me, this hurts me more than it hurts you.
相信我 这法子对我的伤害比你大多了
I find you repulsive.
我发现你很冷淡
And I find you a pain in the ass.
我发现你很讨厌
You know what?
知道吗
I don't need your help
我不需要你的帮助
Because you are the single most annoying man
因为你是这个星球上最让人讨厌的
on the entire planet.
单身男人
Well, you're no peach yourself there, sweetheart.
你也不算讨人喜欢 亲爱的
What do you taste like? What is that-- hay?
你身上是什么味啊 这是什么...
Well, now it's a nine dollar dress.
现在这裙子只值九块钱了
I have Devon slated for the pie-eating contest.
我派达文参加吃馅饼比赛
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
You look double-jointed.
你看起来柔韧性不错
You can do the limbo.
你可以做挤气球大赛的基座
And surfing competition, we have a ringer-- Ivy Sullivan,
至于冲浪比赛 我们有外援艾薇·苏利文
New Pi member.
泽罗派的新成员
Say what?
你说什么
Oh, uh-uh, n-n-n-no,
不不不
I am not joining your sorority, okay?
我不会加入你的姐妹会的
Plus, I can't-- I don't even go to CU.
另外 我根本不是加大的学生
Yes, you do.
不 你是的
I signed you up for ceramics and paid Alexis
我给你在制陶专业报了名 然后付钱
to go to class for you every week.
让亚丽克西斯每周帮你上课
You're welcome. Wait,
不用谢 等等
so what about that Austin guy?
那个叫奥斯汀的怎么样了
He wouldn't do anything for you?
有没有给你一些建议
Nothing pertinent to the games.
对运动会没什么价值
New plan--
新计划
It's just us, but we do have Annie.
虽然我们人不多 但我们还有安妮
Actually, uh, no, you don't.
事实上 你没有
I had to drop out of the games.
我得退出比赛
No, no,
不行
You're... You're our secret weapon.
你是我们的秘密武器
How are we supposed to win without you?
没有你我们肯定赢不了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
There's one way to beat the Kappas.
有个办法能打败卡兰塔
Me.
就是我
The key, ladies, to defeating the enemy
姑娘们 打败敌人的关键
is finding their Achilles heel.
就是要找出他们的要害之处
Every team has one; I'll find theirs.
每支队伍都有弱点 我会找出其软肋
That's my end of the bargain.
这是我的任务
Yours is, you got to be ready to strike.
你们的任务是 为比赛做好准备
The year my frat won the games,
在我的兄弟会赢得比赛的那一年
we all stopped smoking weed for an entire week.
我们整整一周都没吸大♥麻♥
You want to win?
如果你们想获胜
You need that level of commitment, ladies.
就得做很大程度上的牺牲 姑娘们
You want a secret weapon?
你们想要秘密武器吗
You got one.
已经有一个了
Now, who's in?
现在 谁要加入
All right, last one to the practice field
好了 最后一个到达训练场的人
does suicide sprints, let's go.
要被罚全力冲刺跑 开始
That's right, let's go, let's go.
很好 快跑
Look at all the dudes, all right.
看看你们大家 很好
That means you, too, bird legs.
你也一样 大长腿
What? Come on.
什么 快点
Come on, let's go, go, let's go!
加油 加油
Morning, beautiful.
早安 美女
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
不客气
You're in a good mood.
心情不错嘛
Yeah, I like knowing Dixon is heading
是啊 因为我知道迪克森
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表