剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
of the Just One Step Foundation.
安妮·威尔森和普少·希灵斯布鲁克
You were in the hospital, and you didn't even tell me?!
你竟然没告诉我 你去医院的事
Calm down, all right?!
别激动 好吗
Geez, it's... it's not as bad as you think!
老天 没你想得那么糟
It was a stroke brought on by his drug use,
是由于嗑药引起的中风
and if you yell at him,
如果你对他大吼大叫
he could have another one.
他可能会再次发作
And that is why we are both very proud
所以我们非常愿意将第一笔基金
to give our foundation's first donation to Surf for Good...
捐赠给"冲浪做慈善"活动
Oh, my God, Dixon, I can't believe this.
老天啊 迪克森 太难以置信了
Annie, it's totally treatable, okay? I'm gonna be fine.
安妮 这个病能治好的 我会没事的
Besides, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to stop
我没告诉你是因为不想让你放下自己的生活
your life and start taking care of me.
日夜照顾我
I was protecting you. By lying?
我是在保护你 用谎言保护我吗
Dixon, you were using drugs.
迪克森 你嗑药的时候
I didn't know, so I wasn't there.
我毫不知情 我也没能陪着你
Do you have any idea what that did to me?
你知道那对我来说是什么感觉吗
If something were to happen to you again,
如果你又出了什么事
and I couldn't be there...
而我仍旧不能陪着你
how do you think I'd feel?
你觉得我会作何感受
You'd feel awful for the rest of your life.
你会后悔一辈子
Artist, surfer and activist,
艺术家 冲浪者 爱好者
Ivy Sullivan.
艾薇·苏利文
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Okay, guys, I know today is about what each of us can give,
各位 我知道今天的主题是"人人奉献"
but I got to say right now, I feel like I'm the one
但不得不说 我觉得自己得到了
who's getting everything that I've ever dreamt of,
一直以来梦寐以求的所有东西
so thank you so much for being here and for supporting our work.
非常感谢各位能到此支持我们的工作
Yeah! Good job, Ivy!
好样的 艾薇
Thank you, Ivy.
谢谢你 艾薇
Dude, I got to tell Ivy.
老兄 我要把那事告诉艾薇
You're gonna tell her now?
你打算现在告诉她吗
I wish I had my camera,
真希望我带了相机
but then again, i don't really need a picture of this
但话说回来 我根本不需要用相片来记录
because I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.
因为今天我永生难忘
What is wrong with you guys?
你们几个怎么了
I-I saw Raj.
我见到罗杰了
What?
什么
At the hospital.
在医院里
Yeah. Dixon, he moved to Baltimore
迪克森 他和我分手以后
after he broke up with me.
就搬到巴尔的摩去了
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说什么呢
He lied.
他骗了你
The cancer didn't go away, and he didn't want to tell you.
他的癌症并未治愈 而他不想让你知道
Ivy, Raj is dying.
艾薇 罗杰快死了
Hi. Could we get some help here, please?
你好 请问能帮个忙吗
Um, I'm looking for Raj. Raj Kher.
我在找罗杰 罗杰·凯尔
Yeah. Uh, he came into the ER last night.
他是昨晚被送到急诊室的
He's in Room 109, but there are no visitors allowed.
他在109号♥病房♥ 但不允许外人探视
Just family. She's his wife.
只有家属可以 她是他的妻子
Follow the hallway through the double doors.
穿过双扇门后 顺着走廊往前走
I'm gonna kill Dixon.
我要宰了迪克森
How could you lie to me?
你怎么可以骗我
How could you lie to me, Raj?
你怎么可以骗我 罗杰
Ivy, I don't need you here.
艾薇 这里不需要你
I didn't want you to see this.
我不想让你看到我这样
Oh, my God, please, please don't do that, okay?
天呐 拜托 别这样好吗
Please do not pretend that you were protecting me
别装作你是在保护我
because when you left, Raj, I cried.
当你离我而去的时候 我简直痛不欲生
I cried anyway, and it wasn't because you were sick, all right?
我痛不欲生不是因为你病了
It was because...
而是因为
because you broke my heart...
因为你伤透了我的心
...and I didn't think that you loved me.
我以为你根本没爱过我
A breakup isn't as bad as watching me die.
分手总好过眼看着我死去
You know what? Nothing is as bad as not being here.
你知道吗 不能在身边陪你才是最糟糕的
Okay, nothing. Damn it, Raj!
没有比这更糟的了 罗杰
What do you think was gonna happen?
你是怎么想的
Did you think I was gonna get over you
你觉得我总有一天会忘了你
and-and be happy one day?
过上幸福的生活吗
And then the minute I actually started living my life,
然后我刚要过上正常的生活
then that would be the perfect time
结果却发现你骗了我
to find out that you had lied to me?
这样你就满意了吗
And that you died here alone?
让你在这独自死去吗
I mean, how can you be so selfish?!
你怎么能这么自私
Okay, how could you...? I'm sorry.
你怎么能... 对不起
No! Ivy...
不行 艾薇
No, no, no, okay? Stop.
不不不 知道吗 冷静点
I don't care if you don't need me here.
我不管你需不需要我
I don't... Stop.
我不管 冷静点
I don't care.
我不管
This is where I want to be.
我就要在这陪你
Okay, what if this is where I want to be?
如果我非要陪你呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
Couldn't stay in there, man.
在里面实在待不住 老兄
Especially with Annie looking at me
尤其是看到安妮看我的那眼神
like every breath might be my last.
就好像我随时可能挂掉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She was gonna find out.
她迟早会发现的
So was Ivy.
艾薇也是
As hard it was telling the truth...
说出真♥相♥确实很艰难
...you did do the right thing.
但你做得没错
You know, with, like, everything that's happening,
经历过种种之后
I should already know
我应该明白
that telling the truth is always the right thing.
说出真♥相♥永远都是对的
I hate this place.
真讨厌这个地方
I hate that I know where the coffee machine is.
真不想知道咖啡自动售货机在哪里
Just to think what Ivy must be going through,
想想艾薇正在经历的一切
and what happened to Dixon...
还有迪克森的事
Hey, that's not the same thing.
这两个可不是一回事
Dixon's gonna be fine.
迪克森会没事的
You don't know that.
这可不好说
Dixon's got a heart defect.
迪克森有心脏缺陷
Something he was born with just waiting to hurt him.
先天性的 时刻有可能发作
Yes, and now that he knows about it,
是的 但既然他已经发现了
he's gonna be fine.
就会没事的
You don't know that.
这可不一定
I never should have yelled at him.
我不该对他大吼大叫
Dixon was just trying to protect me
迪克森是为了保护我
from what Ivy's going through right now.
不让我经历艾薇正在经历的这一切
I mean, her whole life stopped today.
她的整个人生都在今天停滞了
And I was just mad at him because he didn't tell me?
而我却因为他没告诉我而生他的气
You were scared.
你当时只是很害怕
He's your brother.
他是你弟弟
It doesn't matter what he does.
他做了什么不重要
You couldn't stand the thought of losing him.
你无法接受要失去他的想法
I'm gonna go check on Jacques.
我要去看看雅克
If he catches Jen's stomach flu,
他要是也染上了珍那种肠胃炎
they'll never leave.
他们就走不了了
Will you call me when you talk to Ivy, please?
你跟艾薇谈过之后给我电♥话♥好吗
Jen?
珍
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
She left.
她已经走了
I was, uh, dropping something off to Annie, and, uh,
我过来给安妮送点东西
she asked me to give this to you.
她叫我把这个给你
She was right.
她说得没错
That dress is ugly as hell.
那裙子丑死了
You okay?
你没事吧
I was so angry at her,
我当时那么生她的气
I told my sister she was dead to me
我还跟她说 我就当她死了
without even think about what those words actually meant.
都没想想这些话到底意味着什么
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表