剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
He does.
的确
Okay, now, if we're done with his, uh,
如果我们说完了他的
"It's so hard being so good-looking" angst,
"长得帅也是错"的烦恼
can we please move on to me?
现在谈谈我吧
I-I'm doing
我正在准备
a radio interview tomorrow on the Billy Bush show,
比利·布♥什♥秀的电台采访
where I'm premiering a new track and...
我正准备在节目上首播一首新歌♥
I still don't know what I'm playing.
但我还不知道要播什么
You picked a track yesterday.
你昨天不是录了一首吗
You know what yesterday is in the music business?
你知道昨天在音乐界里算什么吗
Old news.
明日黄花
My first track
我的第一首歌♥
was only on the Cobra Starship web site for,
在眼镜蛇飞船的网站上
like, a second.
只待了大概一秒钟
If I don't get any buzz from this radio show,
如果在这次电台节目中我不能出彩的话
I'm back
我就又变成了
to being the loser college dropout who can't pay his bar tab.
一个连酒费都付不起的辍学失败者了
Okay, you're not a "loser"
你称不上是失败者
because you're not an overnight success.
因为你不可能一晚上就获得成功
Sometimes it can be a long, long struggle.
成功需要长时间的努力
That's what makes it worth it.
这正是成功的意义
Yeah, if I bomb this radio gig,
是的 如果我搞砸了这次电台节目
I'm a dead man.
我就死定了
I'm here for Annie.
我是替安妮来的
Dixon has a set of spare keys to her car.
迪克森有她车的备用钥匙
Hey, be my guest.
请便
How's your nerd?
你的那个书呆子怎么样了
My nerd is fantastic.
再好不过了
Hey, well, that's good.
那太好了
It's good for me-- sorry if it sucks for you.
那是 很抱歉让你难受了
Austin, there aren't any towels.
奥斯汀 没有毛巾了
Just use mine.
用我的吧
Well, that was fast.
这也太快了吧
Well, you're with your fantastic nerd.
你和你的书呆子整天卿卿我我
What's it to you if I got another girl here?
我再找个女孩 你管得着吗
It isn't anything at all.
我一点也不在乎
I'm actually really happy for you.
我真为你感到高兴
it's like you're back in the saddle again,
看来你是 重展牛仔雄风
hittin' up the trashy saloons.
流连花丛之中啊
I say yee-haw.
我会为你喝彩的
So this doesn't bother you.
看来你是并不介意了
The only thing bothering me is your apparent lack
唯一让我介意的就是
of hosting skills--
你的待客之道
no clean towels for your guests.
居然不给你客人准备毛巾
Really, Austin.
我说真的 奥斯汀
I don't know, I just have a really good feeling about this.
我不知道 我很乐观
You've been looking so healthy and...
你看起来一直都很健康
You're looking healthy.
你看上去也很健康
And by healthy, I mean hot.
我说的健康 就是指性感
I'm afraid the response to the chemo isn't what we'd hoped.
化疗结果并不乐观
However... there is a new treatment
不过 最近有个新的疗法
that's been showing good results in cases like yours.
临床证明对你的病例很有效
It's still in experimental phases,
现在仍在实验阶段
which means your insurance is not gonna cover it.
也就是这个治疗的费用不能用医疗保险支付
This is a description of the protocol.
这是协议的详尽介绍
I'll give you some time to look it over and discuss.
我会给你们一定时间来考虑的
Okay, well, I don't know what there is to discuss.
好的 我不知道有什么好考虑的
I mean, obviously you're doing this, Raj.
你要当然接受这个治疗 罗杰
I've read about this treatment.
我之前就了解过这个治疗了
It's, like, unbelievably expensive. It's...
贵的离谱
It's more than my parents make in...
比我爸妈...
I don't even know how many years.
不知道多少年赚的钱还要多
Okay, so we'll figure that part out.
没事 我们会解决这个问题的
We'll ask our friends or something.
我们可以问问朋友们
I can't ask them for that kind of money.
我不能找我的朋友要点钱
Are you kidding me?
你在和我开玩笑吗
This is your life we're talking about.
我们讨论的可是你的生命
I can't!
我做不到
I'll find another way.
我想想其他办法
Okay. Then we'll find another way.
好吧 我们想想其他办法
第四季 第六集
《新飞跃比弗利》
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你 朋友
为罗杰·凯尔的癌症治疗募捐
达人赛
Nothing like cancer
癌症让我们
to put your own silly problems into perspective.
不再去想关于个人的愚蠢问题
I'm so sorry, Ivy. You know what,
我很抱歉 艾薇 知道吗
don't be.
别这样
You know,
你知道吗
Raj doesn't want to take money from his friends,
罗杰不想向他的朋友借钱
So fine, you know, we'll just have to raise it.
所以 我们得筹钱
Well, I think the talent contest is a great idea.
达人赛真是个好主意
And hey, maybe some people that sign up will actually be talented
或许有些报名的人是真的想展示才华
instead of just trying to score the awesome prize
而不是为了赢取你妈妈的朋友
that your mom's friend hooked you up with.
提供的超赞的奖品
Yeah, explain to me how I had access to a private island
是啊 能不能给我解释一下 为什么
and no one happened to mention it up until now.
以前没人告诉我可以去这个私人小岛游玩呢
I mean, seriously, share the wealth, people.
说真的 现在的人真自私
Come on. Okay,
拜托 好了
Annie, it is your turn to play traveling ticket
安妮 轮到你来卖♥♥
saleswoman.
旅游票了
Any tips? Yeah.
有什么建议吗 有
Play up the potential of watching deluded people
在那些潜在顾客面前
make asses of themselves.
搔首弄姿一番
And if that doesn't work,
如果没用的话
You can always do my little trick.
你可以试试我的小把戏
oh, no!
不
Well, well, well, is that your talent,
这就是你的才艺吗
or are you just putting on a show?
难道你就准备表演这个
Either way, I'm here to buy a couple of tickets.
不管怎样 我是来买♥♥票的
I'm off to sell tickets for Raj.
我是在为罗杰卖♥♥票
Well, look who decides to take time away from his trampy fling.
看看 是谁厌倦了这里的牛仔生活啊
Oh, but I'm not.
我没有
Hi. Sally,
莎莉
this is Naomi.
这是娜欧米
Naomi,
娜欧米
Sally.
这是莎莉
Hey, nice to meet you. I think it's amazing
很高兴见到你 你们为
what you guys are doing for your friend.
朋友做的一切真是太棒了
Well, pretty much everything we do is amazing.
几乎我们做的每件事都很棒
It's a burden that way, but, you know, we manage.
虽说压力很大 但我们能处理好
Well, Austin always seems to find such good,
不管在哪里 奥斯汀总是能遇到
funny people wherever he goes.
这么有趣的妙人
Oh, does he?
是吗
Right.
好吧
So, you guys want to sign up for this talent show or what?
那你们要不要报名才艺比赛
There's a pretty sweet prize.
奖品丰厚喔
Wow. Private island, huh?
私人岛屿游玩啊
Sally's always had a great voice.
莎莉的嗓音条件很好
I have a voice that Austin's always flattered me about!
过奖了 奥斯汀总是这样
Come on, you saying you really
拜托 你是说
wouldn't want to go to that island?
你不想去这个岛吗
Come on. Well, all right.
报名吧 好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, guess I'd better go figure out something to sing.
我想我该去选选歌♥了
It was so nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure.
我也是
What a sweet girl. Yeah, I know.
真是个可爱的女孩 我知道
I think it took meeting the wrong kind of girl
我发现之前遇到的不合适的女生
to make me realize what I actually want.
让我更加明白什么才是自己想要的
I've known Sally for years,
我很久之前就认识莎莉
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表