剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It's about how you and I feel about each other,
重点是我们对彼此的感觉
and I just, I don't get you;
我真是不能理解你
one minute you're taking the rap for me with Sonia,
上一秒你还为我背黑锅被索尼娅骂
the next you don't even know how to say
下一秒你却连你对我的感觉
how you feel about me.
都说不出来
Look, I show you how I feel.
我用行动表示我对你的感觉
Just so you know, you're not doing a really good job.
那我告诉你 表现得真不怎么样
Come to think of it,
仔细想想
maybe I will work with that sellout.
或许我会跟她合作
At least she sees some sort of future with me.
至少她觉得和我合作会有未来
Hey, babe, where are you at?
宝贝 你在哪
I'm stuck at home.
我在家里没赶过去
I think I had some bad sushi for lunch.
中午吃寿司吃坏了肚子
Will you be able to do the meeting without me?
你一个人跟她见面能行吗
I guess I have no choice now.
现在也只能这样了
Hey, wait, here's Marilyn.
等等 玛丽莲来了
I'll talk to you later.
晚点再跟你说
Dixon, I presume?
是迪克森吧
Yes. Hi.
是的 你好
Thanks for coming in so late.
谢谢你这么晚才来
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
Sh-Sh-She's... She's not here.
她...她没来
But we can go over the playlist together.
但我们俩可以一起核对下歌♥单
When I heard you were working with Adrianna,
当我听说你是跟阿德里安娜合作的时候
I got to say, I had my reservations.
不得不说 我对你们持保留意见
And now that she's flaked on our first meeting,
而今天第一次会面她就放我们鸽子
I think she's proven me right.
这足以证明我的顾虑不无道理
What are you talking about?
这是什么意思
Adrianna has a certain reputation in this business,
阿德里安娜在业界也不是无名小卒
and it's not a good one.
不过名声不好罢了
I know, and she's completely changed.
这我知道 但她已经彻底改变了
I trust her,
我相信她
and she's just home sick right now.
她今天是生病歇在家里
Come with me.
跟我来
What are you doing here? Everything okay?
你怎么在这 没出什么事吧
Actually, no.
实际上有事
What's going on?
什么事
There's something you need to know about Vanessa.
关于瓦内萨的事
Hold it right there!
不许动
It's me, you idiot.
是我啦 傻妞
Well, I'm kind of digging the whole Charlie's Angels thing,
我挺喜欢你这种霹雳娇娃式的行为
but why wouldn't you just take the stairs?
但你干嘛不走楼梯
Because my sister is an evil bitch.
因为我姐姐太贱了
If she wants to play dirty to get PJ,
如果她想通过卑鄙的手段得到普少
I can play dirty.
那我也能不择手段
When do you see him next?
你下次跟他见面是什么时候
Tomorrow we're going to Desert Valley to sell bags.
明天我们要去荒漠谷卖♥♥包
Perfect.
太好了
Annie,
安妮
I think it's finally time.
我觉得是时候了
I'm gonna wear... the dress.
我要穿那条裙子了
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
I didn't even think that the dress was real.
我从没想过真有这么一条裙子
I mean, I know you talk about it all the time,
你是经常提到它
but I just thought it was this urban fashion legend.
但我以为那只是某个都市时尚传说
You know how religious freaks feel about their virginity?
知道怪怪女对自己的处♥女♥之身有多虔诚吧
That's how I feel about the dress.
我对那条裙子也一样
I have been saving it for the perfect guy,
我一直等着为我的白马王子穿上它
and PJ is the perfect guy.
普少就是我的白马王子
**On the side of the street I knew*
*在我熟悉的那条街旁
**Stood a girl that looked like you*
*有个女孩和你神似
**I guess that's deja vu*
*那种感觉似曾相识
**But I thought this can't be true*
*但我知道这只是幻影
**'Cause you moved to West L.A.*
*因为或许你已身处西洛杉矶
**Or New York or Santa Fe*
*或许能在纽约或圣达非找到你
**Or wherever to get away from me*
*反正是在一个没有我的地方
**Oh, but that one night*
*而那个晚上
**Was more than just right*
*感觉就像身处天堂
**I didn't leave you*
*我没有离开
**'Cause I was all through*
*因为我已沉迷其中
**Oh, I was overwhelmed*
*你让我不知所措
**And frankly scared as hell*
*我从未如此惶恐
**Because I really fell for you*
*全因我真心为你沦陷
**Oh, I swear to you*
*我对你发誓
**I'll be there for you*
*会一直伴你左右
**This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y*
*我不是个过客
**Just a shy guy*
*只是略显羞涩
**Looking for a two-ply hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y-y love*
*我要将对你满满的爱装进行囊
**When you move me*
*我心为你所动
**Everything is groovy*
*一切因你而美好
**They don't like it, sue me*
*谁若不喜欢 尽管告我
**Mm, the way you do me*
*正如你一样
**Oh, I swear to you*
*我对你发誓
**I'll be there for you*
*会一直伴你左右
**This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y*
*我不是个过客
Guys, do you hear that?
伙计们 你们听到了吗
I can't believe we're performing at the same festival as Train.
真不敢相信我们会和火车乐队同场表演
We're in the big leagues now.
我们现在可是大牌啦
Oh, okay.
好吧
Can I get a little help?
能帮我一下吗
Uh, it's all yours.
你还是自己来吧
Shouldn't PJ be here to help you with these bags?
普少不是该来帮你卖♥♥这些包的吗
He's taking a helicopter later
他等下坐直升飞机过来
'cause apparently, road trips give him motion sickness.
原因很明显 他晕车
Oh, my God, I'm going to kill her!
我的神啊 我要宰了她
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Jen stole my dress and replaced it with this.
珍偷了我的裙子 换成了这个
What am I gonna do now? What am I gonna wear?
我该怎么办 我等下穿什么
We're like 50 miles from a store,
我们离最近的商店至少有50英里
and I can't let PJ see me in sweats.
绝不能让普少看到我穿着运动服
Okay.
走吧
**On the other side of a street I knew*
*在我熟悉的那条街旁
**Stood a girl that looked like you*
*有个女孩和你神似
**I guess that's deja vu*
*那种感觉似曾相识
**But I thought this can't be true 'cause*
*但我知道这只是幻影
**Oh, I swear to you*
*我对你发誓
**I'll be there for you*
*会一直伴你左右
**This is not a drive-by-y-y-y-y*
*我不是个过客
**Just a shy guy*
*只是略显羞涩
**Looking for a two-ply hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y-y love*
*我要将对你满满的爱装进行囊
You gonna tell me what's wrong
能跟我说说是怎么回事吗
or do I have to ask a fifth time?
还是要我问第五遍
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说得没错
I don't want to make waves,
我不是想无事生非
and I know this is weird,
我知道这么问很奇怪
but did you...
但你是不是
did you hire that girl for me to rescue
慈善晚会上落水的女孩是不是你雇来
at the charity event?
故意让我去救她
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Well, why would you think that?
你为什么会这样想
Adrianna told me she was an actress.
阿德里安娜告诉我那女孩是个演员
She thinks that you staged the whole thing
她认为整件事都是你一手安排的
so that I would look like a hero
这样大家就会把我当作英雄
and get some attention from Hollywood people.
从而引起好莱坞的注意
And you believed her.
而你信了她的话
Look, it's just with all the stuff with Annie,
经过安妮的那些事
and now this, I don't know what to believe.
现在又出了这茬 我都不知道该信啥了
Well, I do.
我知道
You rescued an actress at a charity gala in Hollywood.
你在好莱坞的慈善晚会上救了一位演员
That's like spotting an attitude in New York.
这就像是在纽约撞见有人举止不恭
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表