剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I can't believe you just did that.
难以置信你那么做了
Yeah, I can't either. Someone needed to.
我也不相信 但必须有人站出来
And you thought it should be you? What do you think
你就那么确信你是那个人 难道你认为
I've been waiting my whole life for Ms. Naomi Clark
我这辈子就在等娜欧米·克拉克小姐
to stand up to my dad?
站出来对抗我老爸吗
The way that man treats you. Austin,
看看那男人是怎么对你的 奥斯汀
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
Then you should have stayed the hell out of it.
那你就不要插手我的家事
I know my dad, you don't.
我了解我爸 但你不
And you didn't help.
而且你也没帮上忙
You just made it worse.
你让情况变得更糟了
Dixon, are you here?
迪克森 你在里面吗
Oh, my god. Annie.
我的天呐 安妮
Well, I can explain.
我能解释
What is she doing here?
她怎么会在这里
Did she bring drugs into our hotel room?
是她拿毒品进我们房♥间的吗
Annie, no... Nobody invited you here, okay?
安妮 别 没人会邀请你 懂吗
God, I cannot believe how stupid all of us were
天啊 真难以相信我们怎么会那么蠢
to think that you could not sink any lower.
到相信你不会再自甘堕落了
I'm sorry. Hey, no.
我很抱歉 不要
You don't have to do that.
你不用这么帮我
Annie, those are my drugs.
安妮 这些是我的毒品
Look, the truth is,
听着 事实是
I've been using ADHD medication
我吃治疗注意力不集中的药物已经上瘾了
and I can't stop.
我戒不掉
I've tried, but Adrianna's actually been trying to help me.
我试过 但阿德里安娜已经帮过我了
So you knew that my brother had a drug problem
就是说 你明知道我弟弟是个瘾君子
and you said nothing?
却什么都不告诉我们
How was I supposed to tell you about Dixon's problem,
你们都不理我
When you won't even speak to me?
我要怎么告诉你们迪克森的事情
Yeah, I did something horrible to silver.
是的 我对小银做过一些不堪的事情
But I'm tired of walking around feeling like I'm
我已经不想再为这件事
some terrible person when I'm not.
而道歉了 因为我已经变了
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
It doesn't even matter. What matters is helping Dixon.
随你便吧 真正重要的是怎么帮迪克森
I was there for him, you weren't.
我一直在他身边支持他 你却没有
Ade, you really don't have to go.
艾德 你不必走的
I'll be there for you when you get back to L.A.
等你回洛杉矶后 我会一直陪在你身边
Hey, so did you talk to Austin?
你和奥斯汀谈过了吗
I suggested we work things out in the limo on the way to the airport,
我本想在回机场的车上把事情搞定
But his dad is making him stay in Vegas.
但他老爸想让他待在维加斯
His birthday totally sucked.
他的生日真是糟透了
Dude, I'm so sorry you lost all that money.
老兄 真遗憾你没把钱赢回来
I'm not.
没事
Guys like you, you've been fortunate your whole lives.
像你这种含着金钥匙长大的公子
You know how to handle it, but me,
都知道如何处理困境 我呢
for the first time in my life I've actually got something to lose,
人生的第一次失去
and it only cost me ten grand to realize it.
却只花了一万美元就得到了教训
I got off cheap.
我还占了便宜呢
I'm so hungover.
我宿酒到现在还难受
Did we get married last night?
我们昨晚结婚了吗
Yeah. That was very Vegas of us.
对 完全是拉斯维加斯风格
Listen, that trip was unbelievable,
听着 这场旅行这是难以置信
But since we're going back to L.A. And the campaign...
但当我们一回到洛杉矶 关于竞选
What happens in vegas. I completely agree.
这可是维加斯发生的事 完全同意
Look, I don't want you to worry, okay?
我不想让你担心 好吗
there are a lot of great facilities in L.A.
洛杉矶有很多很好的戒毒所
Wait, you mean rehab?
什么 你想把我送去戒毒所
Annie, Annie, th-that's crazy expensive.
安妮 安妮 那地方贵死人了
Uh, I only care about you getting better, okay?
我关心的只有你能不能戒掉 好吗
So let me handle this.
让我处理这事吧
Hey, Patrick. I miss you, too.
帕特里克 我也想你
I know. I'm so sorry, Marissa.
我知道 我很抱歉 玛丽莎
I thought I already sent the videos.
我以为我已经把视频发给你了
But I'm sending you finished ones right now.
我现在就再发一次给你
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
Silver, hurry up.
小银 快点
I'm not going to hold the jet for you.
我不可能让飞机等你一个人的
I'm coming. Give me two seconds. Okay.
马上就来 就一下 好吗
Interview 15.
15号♥采访视频
Silver? Coming.
小银 马上就到
Interview 14.
14号♥采访视频
Okay. I need a vacation.
搞定 我真得放个假了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表