剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
there's no way to separate your money from who you are.
你的身份和财产没法分开
Wait.
等等
Wh-What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying...
我是说
...if I marry you,
如果我嫁给你
I'll go the rest of my life never really knowing
后半辈子会过得不明不白
if it was because you loved me, or because of all of this?
不知道你和我结婚是真的爱我还是因为钱
I'm sorry, Preston.
对不起 普列斯顿
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
All right, I messed up.
好吧 是我没处理好
All right? I messed up.
好吗 是我没处理好
I should have told you the truth.
我早该告诉你实情
But I'm marrying you because I love you,
但我娶你是因为我爱你
not because of the money.
不是为了那笔钱
But it's a lot of money. What should I do?
但那是很大一笔钱 我能怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, of course.
当然没事
I just had to get out of there.
我就是不想待在那里
I mean, a champagne fountain? How tacky can you be?
还有香槟塔呢 你还想弄多俗啊
Sorry. That was me.
对不起 我就这么俗
He said he loved me, Annie.
他说他爱我 安妮
Like it wasn't all about the money.
听起来不是全为了那笔钱
But all of his actions screamed that it was.
但他的一举一动都出♥卖♥♥♥了他
And I just kept trying to convince myself
我一直想说服自己
that I was fine with everything, but...
我什么都不介意 但是...
So that's it? It's over?
就这样了吗 你们结束了吗
I have to be sure he truly loves me, so...
我必须确定他是真心的爱我 所以...
I guess it's up to him.
我想这得看他了
But, uh, I'll be fine.
但是 我会没事的
Really. You should go back to the party.
真的 你该回♥派♥对去
And-and make sure they're mopping up the pieces
让他们一定得把雕像的碎冰
from the ice sculpture,
给清理干净
'cause it'll warp the walnut floors, and...
不然会把胡桃木地板拱起来 而且...
Okay.
好的
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好的
Annie.
安妮
Thank you.
谢谢你
After what happened today, I didn't think
经过了今天的事 我还以为
I'd be seeing you around here for a while.
会有一阵子见不到你
I meant what I said.
我说的是真的
What's that?
你指什么
It feels really good having someone who really believes in me.
有人信任我的感觉真的很好
Okay.
好啊
I want you to be my manager.
我希望你做我的经纪人
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Are you sure you're ready to go solo?
你确定准备单飞了吗
I won't be solo if I have you.
有你我就不是单飞了
All right.
好吧
Cheers! Cheers.
干了 干了
Caleb, what's wrong?
凯莱布 怎么了
I haven't been honest with you.
我没对你坦白
I haven't even been honest to myself.
我甚至对自己都不够诚实
No, no, I-I knew about your faith,
不不 我知道你的信仰
and I knew you were going into the priesthood,
我也知道你准备成为神父
and I knew we couldn't be together.
我知道我们不可能在一起
I'm the one who's been at fault. You've been the honest one.
有问题的人是我 你一直很诚实
No, I haven't.
不 我不诚实
Ivy Sullivan?
艾薇·苏利文吗
Yeah?
什么事
Social Services. You need to come with us.
社会服务处 你得跟我们走
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's a warrant declaring you to be a danger to yourself.
这张授权书表明你对自己有伤害行为
It's been filed by Caleb Walsh,
这是由凯莱布·华尔什申请的
a grief counselor familiar with your case.
一位熟悉你情况的伤痛顾问
You have got to be kidding me.
你肯定是在开玩笑
I'm sorry, Ms. Sullivan, but it's the law.
对不起 苏利文小姐 但这是法律规定
I'm afraid you don't have a choice.
恐怕你别无选择
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I came to say thank you.
我来谢谢你
For what you did.
谢谢你所做的
Not saying anything.
什么也没说
And, I guess...
而且我想
this is also good-bye.
也是来向你告别
I'll see you around, then.
那再见了
Yeah. I'll see you.
是啊 再见
Why'd you do it?
你为什么这么做
Why-why'd you keep us a secret?
为什么保守了我们的秘密
I just wanted you to be happy.
我只想让你开心
You are happy, aren't you?
你开心了 是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I am.
是的 我开心了
Really?
真的吗
No, wait, Liam...
不 等等 利亚姆
Stop. This can't happen.
停下 不能这样
I know.
我知道
But don't tell me that you don't have feelings.
但别跟我说你没感觉
Don't ever tell me that because you and I both know...
别跟我这么说 因为你我都清楚
that it's not true.
那不是真的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表