剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Listen, sorry if we kind of ganged on you
听着 关于利亚姆的事
about the whole Liam thing the other day.
我们那天合起伙来对付你 不好意思
I mean, for the record,
声明一下
I don't actually think you're crazy.
我并不是真觉得你疯了
Ah, well, you obviously haven't heard about
你明显还不知道
how I used the GPS tracking system on his motorcycle
我是怎么用他摩托车的GPS定位系统
to hunt him down in the middle of nowhere
在一个鸟不生蛋的地方逮到他
and attack his new girlfriend.
还骂了他的新女友
Oh my god, you're crazy.
天哪 你真是疯了
I can't believe what I did.
我都不敢相信我做了这些
Yeah, but you know what?
是啊 但是你知道吗
You can't beat yourself up about that.
你不能为这个责怪你自己
I mean, you care about the guy,
你关心他
and you were obviously just trying to protect him.
这么做只是想去保护他
And instead I just pushed him away.
结果却把他越推越远
Yeah, I kind of did the same thing with Nick.
是啊 我也是这么对尼克的
He got this amazing job shooting in a war zone,
他找到一份战地记者的美差
and I pretty much pulled
而我却采取了
the most passive-aggressive move possible,
消极攻击的方式
just to get him to stay.
只是想让他留下来
I guess we just have to let the people we love live their lives.
我们得让我们爱的人过他们想要的生活
And all we can really do is
而我们真正能做的就是
be there for them when it all comes crashing down.
在天塌下来的时候守候在他们身边
Hey, there.
你在这儿啊
You see the blogs?
你看博客了吗
What do we got?
都说什么了
"A Puke-Studded Gala" was my favorite.
"红毯呕吐秀"是我最爱的一条
But close second would be "Night of a Thousand Chunks."
但第二喜欢的是"万千呕吐物之夜"
You have no idea how grateful I am
你今晚为我做的这些
for what you did for me tonight.
我万分感激
My mom and I talked for a long time,
我和我妈妈聊了很久
and I can't remember the last time we did that.
我们好久没这么促膝长谈了
I knew you two girls would work it out.
我就知道你们两个能和好
She gave me a job at the company.
她让我去公♥司♥上班
Of course, she said if I screw up again, she'll fire me
当然 她说如果我再搞砸就炒了我
and cut me out of her will.
还会把我的名字从遗嘱里删掉
I'm sure you'll do great.
我相信你会做得很好
Good to see one of us still has a job.
很高兴咱们好歹有一个人没失业
About that.
说起这个
Mitchell sobered up after a bit
米切尔后来清醒点了
and we actually had a pretty good time.
我们度过了一段美好时光
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
You're not gonna date some movie star guy who parties like that!
你可不能和这种派对动物约会
Are you crazy? No, no, no, never.
你疯了吗 绝对不会的
But guys who party like that throw very big parties,
但这种派对动物喜欢办大型派对
and he was very impressed with the event
而他对这次的活动印象深刻
and the event planner.
还有你这个活动策划人
Next time Mitchell Nash throws a party,
下次米切尔·纳什办派对
my mom's gonna be pretty pissed someone else got the job.
如果这活被别人抢了 我妈肯定气死
This is huge, Holly.
这太重要了 霍莉
I mean, maybe I could start my own business or something.
也许我能自己创业什么的
Yeah, I guess you're gonna be pretty busy.
是啊 我觉得你到时候会很忙
Looks like I have to get a new arch-nemesis.
看来我得找个新的头号♥劲敌了
Oh my god, don't worry, I'm sure she's out there somewhere.
别担心 我肯定她就在某个地方等你呢
Hey, I thought you left already.
我以为你已经走了呢
What a night, huh?
今晚很精彩吧
I got a crotch shot of one of the Hilton sisters.
我拍了希尔顿姐妹之一的裤裆照
Maybe it was a Kardashian.
也可能是卡戴珊[希尔顿好友]
More importantly, does it matter?
可这又有什么关系呢
Nick, I'm sorry.
尼克 我很抱歉
I mean, this is obviously not at all your type of gig,
这种场合显然不适合你
and I should never have asked you to do it.
我不应该找你过来
Yeah, well, even though shouting
是啊 大喊着"史努基看镜头"
"Snooki, look over here!" was soul-crushing,
虽然摧残了我幼小的心灵
it means a lot to me that you care.
但你的关心对我来说意义非凡
Well, I do.
我确实关心你
I really do care.
我真的在乎
And you know, even if it sucks to think about you off in
虽然想到你要去战地
... in some war zone,
我心里很难受
I mean, I'm not gonna get in the way of you and your dreams.
但你要去追梦 我不会拖你后腿
So go to Afghanistan.
所以去阿富汗吧
And take incredible photos, have an adventure,
去拍些醒世的照片 去冒冒险
just, you know, try not to die.
不过你懂的 尽量别死在那
I'll try.
我会尽力的
Morning.
早上好
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Like I got bucked off a horse and landed headfirst...
感觉从马上摔下来 还是头先着的地
but it was worth it.
但很值
I had a great time last night, man.
昨晚我过得很开心 兄弟
I owe you.
我欠你的
And I didn't wake up to country music.
我没伴着乡村音乐醒过来
It's a beautiful thing.
感觉太棒了
Dix, listen, I appreciate everything you did for me,
小迪 我很感激你为我做的一切
trying to cheer me up.
想让我高兴起来
You know, you're right. We're not just roommates.
你说得对 我们不只是室友
I consider you a friend.
我把你当朋友
Hey, well, back at you, man.
我也把你当朋友
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Burned to the ground?
被彻底焚毁了
Good morning! Good morning.
早上好啊 早上好
Thank you.
谢了
You're welcome.
别客气
I'm gonna need this to get through the rest of my day.
我得靠这个撑过这一天
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
I just couldn't sleep is all.
我只是睡不着
A lot on my mind.
心事太多了
Oh, no! Did the conversation with Silver not go well?
不会吧 和小银的谈话不顺利吗
No.
不顺利
We had a pretty big fight, actually.
其实我们大吵了一架
About what?
为了什么啊
Navid, come on. You can tell me anything.
说吧纳维 你什么都可以跟我说的
I'm your friend, right?
我是你朋友 对吗
You are my friend.
你是我朋友
I'm done letting secrets get in the way of my relationships.
我不想再让秘密破坏我的感情了
Adrianna, I have to tell you something.
阿德里安娜 我有事得告诉你
You might want to sit down for this.
坐下来听吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表