剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
We are not sharing a room.
我可不跟你住一间房♥
Hey, I'll meet you guys at the airport.
机场见 伙计们
Uh, it would be great to see you there.
要是你也去就好了
Right. Because it's not a road trip
没错 没有小银和我互揪头发掉泳池里
without Silver and I pulling hair and falling into a pool.
怎么能算是旅行呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I mean, with everything?
我是说 过去发生的那些事
Me? Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我 当然好啊
I thought we settled all that with your...
我想通过你的24小时手铐马拉松疗法
24-hour handcuff marathon.
问题已经解决了
I told you I'm drug-free.
我告诉过你我没有上瘾
I mean, it's not like the minute I get to Vegas without you,
我不会一个人踏上维加斯的土地
I'm gonna turn into a drug fiend, right?
就变成瘾君子的 好吗
You're cute when you worry about me, you know that?
你为我担心的时候真可爱
Okay. I drop off these three DVDs,
我把这三张光盘放好
and then we are off to Vegas. All right.
然后我们就出发去维加斯 好
Oh, Silver! Good.
小银 正好
I need your feedback on some raw footage from our last rally.
上次集♥会♥的原始图片给我些反馈意见
And then... you can look over these still shots.
然后你检查下这些成形的照片
Actually, Marissa, uh...
玛丽莎 事实上
Don't kill me, but I sort of thought I had the weekend off,
别生气 但我打算这周末请个假
and my friends are going to Vegas.
和朋友们一起去维加斯
Vegas? Well, what am I going to do without you?
维加斯 没你我怎么办
You know what?
不过好吧
You've been working really hard. You've earned some time off.
你一直工作很努力 是该休个假了
Oh! Thank you. Yeah.
多谢
Thank you. I'll see you on Monday. Okay.
非常感谢 周一见 好
But... can you keep your cell phone handy, and your laptop?
不过你能随身带着手♥机♥和笔记本电脑吗
I'm sure you won't need it, but if there's an emergency...
我想你不需要 但如果有紧急情况...
Absolutely. It'll be like I never left.
没问题 就像我没离开一样
Okay.
很好
So how's the campaign going?
竞选怎么样了
Good.
不错
So should we talk about religion, too, or
那我们是谈谈宗教信仰
stick to fighting about politics?
还是继续为政♥治♥争论不休
How about neither?
都不要吧
Good.
好
Cause I owe you an apology, Teddy.
泰迪 我应该向你道歉
I get caught up in the issues sometimes,
有时候我太纠结于一些问题
and I forget about what's important.
忘了最重要的
People.
是人
Although I admit, it's...
尽管我得承认
It's been hard to forget about you.
忘记你真的很难
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
So... maybe when I get back from Vegas, we can hang out?
也许等我从维加斯回来 我们可以聚聚
Yeah, that'd be great.
好的 很期待
Cool.
好
Okay. I think this is where, Shane, you say,
故事进行到这里 肖恩应该说
"Vegas? That sounds like fun."
"维加斯 听起来很不错"
And then Teddy, you say,
然后泰迪说
"Really? You want to come with us?"
"是吗 那跟我们一起去吧"
What she said.
如她所说
Cool. Yeah.
太棒了
Cool. Seriously.
好 说真的
How two guys ever figure out how to date is just beyond me.
要是没有我 看你们两个大男人怎么约会
Where do you think you're going, half-day Hassan?
知道你要去哪儿吗 兼♥职♥殉道者
After you drop off my dry-cleaning,
把我♥干♥洗的衣服拿回来以后
I need you to go to the market,
去市场
and get me that cereal with the little blueberries in it.
给我买♥♥些有小蓝莓粒的麦片
Yeah. When I said I want to be more involved in The family business,
我说我想多参与家族生意
running your errands isn't what I meant.
可不是说给你跑腿
I'm going to Vegas.
我要去维加斯了
And don't forget to walk your dog when I'm out of town.
我不在的时候 别忘了自己遛狗
I, I, I get it.
我懂了
You're frustrated. You want to do something more important.
你很挫败 你想做些更重要的事
It happens...
正好
...that I have a package.
我这有个包裹
That needs to be delivered to an associate in Vegas.
得交给维加斯的一个合伙人
What is it?
什么东西
It's a very interesting thing called
是很有意思的东西
none of your business.
叫"关你何事"
Now...
现在
you will be contacted about the delivery details.
其他会就具体事宜跟你联♥系♥
Until then, guard this with your life,
在那之前 请用你的生命保护好它
and do not open it.
别打开
If you want to gain my trust...
如果你想得到我信任...
...don't screw this up.
就别搞砸了
Kat, it's me.
凯特 是我
I think I finally got something
我想我终于拿到
that'll take down my uncle.
能把叔叔搞垮的东西了
第四季 第八集
《新飞跃比弗利》
Presidential suite, baby.
天呐 总统套间
Oh, Naomi, this place is great. This is great.
娜欧米 这地方太棒了
Don't thank me, thank the guy with the million-dollar abs.
别谢我 谢谢那个长着百万美金腹肌的人
Wait, wait. You paid for this?
等等 是你付的帐吗
Dude, thanks for the suite, moneybags.
大富翁 非常感谢
You know, you guys have been paying for me for a long time.
你们一直在资助我
It's nice to finally return the favor.
能回报的感觉真好
Oh, I got dibs on this one.
我要这个
I'll get the bags. Uh, yeah, me too.
我去拿包 我也去
This place is dripping with bling.
这真是个珠光宝气的地方
Yeah, it's really...
是啊 真是
So... How have you been?
你最近怎么样
You know, uh...
你知道的
You?
你呢
Same.
一样
Okay. I'm gonna...
我要去...
Are you going to be okay
你的小麻烦
with, you know, your little problem?
不会有什么问题吧
Problem? Um...
麻烦
What... What problem?
什么麻烦
Well, come on, we're in the gambling capital of the world,
我们可是在举世闻名的赌城
and I know you have a gambling problem, so...
我记得你有一点赌博上瘾
I'm just a little bit worried, you know?
只是有点担心
That's not a problem.
没问题
At all. I won't even gamble a nickel.
不用担心 我一分钱都不赌
As long as I'm with my friends, I'll be fine.
和朋友们在一起 我不会有事的
All right. Seriously. Good.
很好 真的 好
Unbelievable!
难以置信
I called the three best hotels on the strip,
我打电♥话♥问了这里最好的三家酒店
and Austin isn't registered at a single one.
奥斯汀居然没在任何一家登记入住
Hmm. Are you sure he said Vegas?
你确定他是说来维加斯
Of course. It's not like he's going to lie to his girlfriend.
当然 难道他还会跟女朋友说谎
You know what? He's probably at one of those
他也有可能住在
western-themed hotels downtown.
市区的哪家西部主题酒店
You know, where you rope your own cow for dinner?
就是那种你自己套绳抓牛准备晚餐的地方
Do we have a butler?
我们有男主管吗
Are you really texting a picture of yourself to Austin?
你在把自己照片发给奥斯汀吗
Um, would you look at me in this bikini?
你想看着我穿这件比基尼吗
It'd be selfish not to share. Well, if you can't track him down,
不分享有罪呀 如果无迹可寻
that ought to bring him out of hiding.
不如引蛇出洞
Why are you waiting in line?
你怎么在排队呢
Uh, I was hoping to get in one last swim
我是想在中暑之前
before I die of heat stroke.
能进去游最后一次
Celebrities don't have to wait in line.
名人不用排队的
Who's the celebrity?
谁是名人
Uh, that'd be you.
就是你啊
That's really nice of you, but I can't leave my friends.
谢谢你的美意 但我不能丢下朋友
They can come, too.
他们可以一起进去
We can... Come on.
我们能... 来吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表