剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I have to find out where they went.
我得弄清楚他们去哪了
Try to remember.
你好好想一想
Annie, you need to calm down, okay?
安妮 冷静点 好吗
Vanessa did not force Liam to go with her.
利亚姆是自愿和瓦内萨走的
He seemed pretty excited.
他们还非常开心
Yeah, but that's because he has no clue
没错 可他根本就不了解
what he's dealing with.
他身边的这个女人是多么可怕
I need to find him.
我得找到他
I found multiple I.D.'s in her purse, okay?
她钱包里有好几张假身份证
Vanessa is not even her real name.
瓦内萨甚至都不是她真名
Okay, is a fake I.D. Really such a big deal?
一张伪造的身份证没什么大不了的
It's more than that.
远不止这些
When I took his motorcycle in to get fixed,
我把他的摩托拿去修理的时候
the mechanic said he found maroon paint all over his bike.
技工说他的车上覆满了褐红色的漆
Vanessa drives a maroon car,
瓦内萨开的就是一辆褐红色的车
so maybe she was the hit-and-run driver, all right?
所以瓦内萨很有可能就是肇事逃逸者
Why did she lie and why is she still hanging around?
她为什么要撒谎 而且还逍遥法外
Well, maybe there's a good explanation.
也许她有合理的解释
We all have a past, right?
人人都有过去
I mean, if you Googled me, you'd crap yourself.
如果你去谷歌♥我 肯定傻眼
You're right.
你说得对
She said I have no clue who I'm dealing with.
她说我不明白她是何许人也
I should do my homework.
我该做足功课
Annie, wait.
安妮 等等
Okay, maybe Vanessa is trouble.
也许瓦内萨是个大♥麻♥烦
But what if you're wrong?
但如果你的推测错了呢
If you're still hung up on Liam
如果你一直缠着利亚姆
and she's not chopping him up into pieces somewhere,
而瓦内萨又没有做任何伤害他的事
you'll push him away further than ever.
你就把利亚姆推得更远了
Okay, I'm sorry, this is incredible-- are you kidding me?
抱歉 真令人难以置信 我是在做梦吗
Never in my life did I think
我从来没想过
I was actually gonna be standing anywhere near a red carpet.
我可以在这种晚会的红毯上随意走动
Yeah, it's, it's good, I guess.
感觉很棒吧
I didn't realize you were so into this thing.
没想到你这么在意这事
Uh, uh, check it out--
快看
girl who won the reality show
那个女孩就是真人秀冠军
where they eat live rats.
她在比赛的时候生吃老鼠
Naomi, everything looks great.
娜欧米 一切都看起来不错
I want to thank you for all of your hard work.
我要对你辛勤的工作表示感谢
Don't thank me yet.
别急着谢我
Did you pick up Mitchell Nash?
你接到米切尔·纳什了吗
I sent Holly.
我让霍莉去接了
Holly?
霍莉
You, you... She'll be here any minute.
你... 她马上就到
This is a very big night for my company,
今晚对我们的公♥司♥来说非常重要
and you're risking all to make peace with Holly?
你怎么能为了跟霍莉和好而冒险呢
You know, you need to understand
你得搞清楚
that there are some relationships
有些感情并不值得
that are just not worth the trouble.
花心思去挽回
Oh! Finally!
你终于来了
Where is he?
米切尔·纳什呢
I went to the hotel,
我去了酒店
and they said Mitchell Nash wasn't staying there.
可他们说米切尔·纳什不住在那
Well, of course not.
那是当然
Do you think he stays under his own name?
你觉得他会以自己的真名登记入住吗
Oh, my God,
天哪
I forgot to give Holly Mitchell's fake name.
我忘了给霍莉他的假名
Look, stop covering for her, Naomi.
娜欧米 别替她说情了
I know my daughter.
我了解我的女儿
She's never learned responsibility
她毫无责任感
because she never had to,
因为她没必要担责任
but you do, so fix it-- now.
但这是你的责任 现在去把这事解决了
Are you kidding me?
你在耍我吗
Now you? Shh.
你也开始听了吗 嘘
It's strangely soothing.
这曲子真是出奇的治愈
Okay.
好吧
Well, I got Lee's orange chicken.
我买♥♥了李氏陈皮鸡
I hope it's still your favorite.
希望你还喜欢吃
Yes, now and forever.
当然 永远都是
Wow, you really do know how to make me feel better.
你真了解我 知道怎么会让我好受些
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, a lot of things change,
即便物是人非
but you can always count on Lee's orange chicken.
李氏陈皮鸡却总会伴你左右
Thanks.
谢谢
I really am glad we're friends again.
真的很高兴我们还能做朋友
Me, too.
我也是
I mean, after everything we've been through,
经历了这么多事
it's kind of unbelievable.
能有一个这样的结局真是难以置信
Yeah, breakup, the whole Silver thing.
没错 先是和你分手 后来又是小银
Being a pregnant teenager when it just ruins your life
做个青少年妈妈给不了你名气
and doesn't get you a reality show.
还会毁了你的生活
Yeah, well, you seem like you're in a much better place.
是啊 不过看上去你现在过得好多了
I really am.
这话不假
I mean, whenever I get sad about giving away Maisy,
每次为送走美诗而难过的时候
I just try to imagine
我就努力想象
this little three-year-old with a happy family.
她生活在一个幸福家庭的样子
Me, too.
我也是
I couldn't have gotten through it all without friends,
多亏了朋友们 否则我肯定挺不过来
especially without you.
尤其是你
You should go talk to Silver.
你该去找小银谈谈
What am I gonna do-- go up to her house
你要我怎么做呢 去她家
and try to convince her how important it is to be friends?
让她相信做回朋友非常重要
Nah, 'cause what if it's too late?
不行 万一为时已晚呢
I mean, it's never too late to get it all back.
重拾友谊永远不会嫌晚
Look at us.
看看我们就知道了
Dude, you do not need another beer.
兄弟 别再一杯一杯地添了
You're absolutely right.
你说得对
I need ten.
我一下要了十杯
Look, I know what you're going through, okay?
听着 我知道你现在的感受
Last year I was with Ivy.
去年我跟艾薇在一起的时候
Things were going great,
一切都很美好
and then some crazy English dude
直到某个英国佬的出现
with his pants all rolled up to his knees came
那个十三点裤子卷到膝盖上面
and sabotaged the relationship
就为了报复艾薇的妈妈
just to get revenge on Ivy's mom.
故意拆散了我们
Look, I lost a girl that I really, really cared about,
全赖这个可恶的混♥蛋♥
all because of some evil jerk.
我失去了一个很在意的女孩子
What did you do?
你当时什么反应
Punched him in the face.
赏了他几拳
It felt so sweet.
感觉真是爽爆了
I could never punch a girl in the face, though...
我可不能揍女孩子
even Holly.
即便那人是霍莉
Well, maybe you don't have to.
也许你没必要揍她
I got a better plan.
我有个更好的想法
Come on.
快来
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, it's not a real road trip
没尝过海滩边的热狗
until you have a beach dog.
就称不上是真正的公路旅行
You okay?
你没事吧
Can I be honest with you?
我能跟你说实话吗
Beats lying to me.
总比说谎的好
I'm sorry, I'm joking.
抱歉 开玩笑的
Well, you said you wanted to get to know me.
你说过你想慢慢了解我
Maybe one of the reasons I've been holding back
或许我踌躇不前
is because I don't think things are over with you and Annie.
是因为觉得你跟安妮还没有结束
I told you, Annie and I talked, and it's over.
我说过我跟安妮谈过了 我们结束了
It's in the past.
已经是过去式了
Well, the past has a way of coming back
但无论我们愿意与否
whether we want it to or not.
过去的情谊总能重拾
Not for me.
我可不会
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表