剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I wanted to blame Jen my whole life.
我想把自己人生的差错都怪罪于珍
Mostly because she was a royal pain in the ass,
主要是因为她太烦人
but I guess in some warped way,
但从某个扭曲的角度看
she was there for me.
她是在保护我
She's... my pain in the ass.
再烦她也是我姐
She's the only sister I've ever had, and I just lost her.
我就在这么一个姐姐 我却失去了她
All right, uh, look,
好吧 听我说
I was an only child, and I-I always got what I wanted.
我是独子 从小要什么有什么
So I don't know the rules of sibling rivalry.
所以姐妹间争宠的事我不懂
It's my fault you and Jen are fighting.
是我害你和珍吵架
I-I could have stopped it.
我本可以避免这种事发生
What are you talking about?
你说什么
How?
怎么避免
By doing this.
这么做就行
I should have just told you you're the one I wanted.
我该告诉你 我心里只有你
I can't believe you think this track is no good.
我不信你会觉得这曲子不好听
I like it.
我喜欢
It sounds like a heartbeat.
听起来像心跳
I got to tell you the truth about us working together,
我们一起合作 还有音乐节发生的事
and what happened at the music festival.
我得跟你说实话
No, you don't.
不 你别说
I quit.
我退出
Y-Y-You what?
你说什么
You heard what the doctor said about stress.
医生说了 你不能有压力
Okay, it's bad enough that working together
一起工作给我们的感情带来压力
puts pressure on our relationship.
已经够糟了
It's not worth your life.
不值得还搭上你的命
Yeah, yeah, right, but...
是的 你说得对 但是...
No.
不
I've already made up my mind, Dixon.
我已经决定了 迪克森
All right, you can't talk me out of it.
你劝不了我
I'd do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
Even give up music.
哪怕放弃音乐
Isn't that what you were going to say?
换做是你 也会这么说吧
Uh, yeah.
是的
Yeah, it was.
我也会这么说
How's your friend?
你朋友怎么样了
He's got people around who care about him.
有关心他的人陪在他左右
Hey, we never got to celebrate that check.
我们一直没为这张支票庆祝
Well, it's a little late for a drive up the coast.
现在开车去海边有点晚了
Well, I hope it's not too late for this.
我希望这个还不算晚
What's this?
什么东西
That's, uh, our new production company.
这是我们新的制♥作♥公♥司♥
We're partners,
我们是合伙人
if you think you could ever trust me again.
如果你觉得还能信任我的话
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Diego.
圣迭戈
Did you talk to Ivy?
你跟艾薇谈过了吗
No, she's still in with Raj.
没有 她还在里面陪罗杰
I think I should probably just head out.
我觉得我还是走吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, this is where she needs to be right now.
是的 她现在应该待在这里才对
What's new?
你有什么新近况吗
Raj.
罗杰
I haven't seen you in three months. I want to catch up.
我三个月没见你了 想了解一下
Yeah, but I don't want to talk about that, okay?
好吧 但我不想聊那个
Well, I don't want to talk about what you want to talk about.
你想聊的我不想聊
Well, I guess it's a good thing we're getting divorced.
看来我们要离婚了是件好事
Some people from hospice came by.
临终关怀有人来过了
They wanted to talk about the choices that I can make
想跟我谈谈我现有的选择
so I can die with dignity.
这样我能死得有尊严些
There's a form to fill out
有张表格要填
about how I want my life to end.
有关我希望自己的生命如何结束
I don't know what the answer is.
我不知道自己想要什么
All I know is what I don't want.
我只知道自己不想要什么
What's that?
不想什么
I don't want to be in pain.
我不想经历痛苦
I don't want to watch my mother cry.
我不想看见妈妈哭泣
And I don't want to be apart from you ever again.
我再也不想离开你
Not being with you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
不能陪在你身边是我做过最艰难的事
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
The nurse left some pain medication.
护士留了些止痛药
I'll get some water.
我去拿水
Just wanted to wait and make sure you're okay.
我就是想等着确定你真的没事
Not that you can be okay. I'm so sorry.
你怎么可能没事 真替你难过
I really wish there was something I could do.
真希望自己能为你做点什么
Do you know how to pray?
你知道怎么祈祷吗
All right, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Hey, Annie?
安妮
Tell Dixon I'm glad he told me the truth.
告诉迪克森 谢谢他告诉我真♥相♥
It's Jen.
珍打来的
Jen, where are you?
珍 你在哪里
I couldn't get on the plane without telling you,
有句话不跟你说我上不了飞机
"Screw you, you crazy bitch."
去你的 你这疯婆子
You're my sister, and I love you,
你是我妹妹 我爱你
whether you want me to or not.
管你要不要我
Screw you. I love you, too.
去你的 我也爱你
Jen, I'm...
珍 我
I'm sorry we fought.
很抱歉跟你吵架
I'm sorry about everything.
所有的事我都很抱歉
Especially Preston Hillingsbrook.
尤其是普莱斯顿·希灵斯布鲁克
Thank God neither one of us ended up with him.
谢天谢地最后我们谁都没跟他在一起
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I ran into a mutual friend in the first-class lounge
我在头等舱候机厅碰到一个也认识他的朋友
who told me the most scandalous secret.
跟我说了件超级大丑闻
Oh, my flight's boarding. I've got to hang up.
我要登机了 我挂了
Jen, wait.
珍 等等
Jen?
珍
Glad to hear you two made up.
很高兴你们合好了
Hi, this is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening.
你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生
We received your results.
我们收到你的结果了
Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible.
请尽快回电以便安排复查
You look like you need to talk.
你貌似需要找个人聊聊
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表