剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
to be my staff for a few hours.
假装帮我工作几个小时
But it's practically too easy.
再简单不过的一件事
Oh, my God!
天呐
There it is.
就是这里
And look, it's just a quaint little...
看吧 是一家别致的...
...sex shop.
情♥趣♥用♥品♥小店
Uh, you know, I'm just gonna go.
我要先撤了
Stay here and help me.
待在这帮我
And try not to think of what people do with those.
看到这些东西尽量不要乱YY
Excuse me.
打扰一下
It's a fabulous store you have here.
这真是一家很棒的小店
What would it cost to rent it out for the day?
租用一天要花多少钱
I don't know. I'd have to ask my manager.
不清楚 我得问问经理
Thank you, Mr. Smith.
谢谢光临 史密斯先生
We appreciate your business.
感谢你对小店的支持
Okay, blondie.
我说金发妞
Are you high or just a moron?
你是嗑药了还是白♥痴♥
You think you can rent us out like a karaoke room?
你以为这里是KTV吗 还能出租
I don't think so.
别做梦了
Well, I'm willing to make it worth your while.
我愿意补偿你们的损失
That's impossible.
不可能
The weekend before Valentine's Day
情人节前的周末
is our biggest sales event of the year.
是我们每年生意最好的时候
We call it black leather Friday.
被我们称为黑色皮革星期五
Clever.
好想法
Just cancel the meeting.
把这次会面取消了吧
And prove Jen right? Are you insane?
然后证明珍是对的 你疯了吗
What if I buy everything?
如果我买♥♥下所有东西呢
Everything?
全部
Yes, down to the last...
是的 甚至包括...
novelty condom.
另类的避孕套
Except that.
但那个除外
I won't buy that.
那个我不要
I-I'm allergic vinyl; it gives me a rash.
我对乙烯基过敏 会让我起皮疹
I will, however, give you a thousand dollars each
而且 我还会给你们每人一千块
to pretend to be my employees
假装是我的雇员
provided that you can find some...
前提是你们能找到些...
non-crotchless clothing.
正常点的衣服穿
I take it role-playing is on your resumes?
角色扮演对你们来说是小菜一碟吧
You got yourself a deal.
成交
Excellent.
很好
All right, ladies,
那么 女士们
welcome to Naomi Clark Events.
欢迎加入娜欧米·克拉克活动策划工作室
I'm glad you finally came around.
很高兴你终于觉悟了
Well, resistance seemed futile.
抗拒只是徒劳
Besides, you seem like one of those...
何况 你看着就像那种...
plucky, annoying people who don't give up.
坚决 难缠 不轻言放弃的人
So, I decided to do your project.
所以我决定做你的项目
Thanks.
谢谢
With one condition.
不过有个条件
I cannot work with someone
我可不能跟一个
who's going to make me feel guilty about my money,
让我觉得"有钱可耻"的人共事
so I need you to prove to me
所以你得证明给我看
that you're not gonna be guilty with yours.
你不会因为有钱而感到愧疚
And how exactly am I supposed to do that?
那我要怎么证明呢
I want you to buy something.
我要你花钱买♥♥东西
That's all? Yeah.
就这么简单 是的
Listen, PJ, I went to West Beverly High,
老板 我上的可是西比弗利高中
I can shop.
我很会花钱
Here.
这个
Not a $200 wallet.
我说的远不止买♥♥个两百块的钱包
Something big, something you've always wanted,
要买♥♥价格高昂的 你一直梦寐以求
something that you secretly wanted
一直默默奢望着
but you could never afford.
却又负担不起的东西
These are kind of nice.
这双鞋挺不错的
No looking at price tags!
不准看标价
Money is no object.
要不计价格
Come on.
来吧
That is quite a bag.
这个包包可真不错
It's no canvas tote for charity,
虽不是用来做慈善拍卖♥♥的帆布包
but it'll do.
但还是算数
I'm impressed.
你的表现太出色了
And you know what?
你知道吗
It's on me.
这个算我的
Looks like we're in business together, Wilson.
看来我们已经开始合作了 威尔森
Enjoy the bag.
希望你喜欢这个包
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Please let this be him.
这个人一定要是他
Come on.
拜托
Um, maybe you should call his assistant, huh?
或许你该给他的助理打个电♥话♥
Make sure the guy's on his way?
问问他是不是在来的路上了
Okay, yeah.
好的
Okay.
好吧
That's weird.
太奇怪了
It says the call can't be completed as dialed.
它说我所拨♥打♥的是空号♥
It's okay. Um, let's just give it five minutes,
没关系 我们再多等五分钟
and then we can get out of here.
如果他还不来 我们就走
All right? Five minutes.
行吗 五分钟
Yeah, five minutes, we can do this.
对 就五分钟 我们再等等
Five minutes, okay.
五分钟 行吧
Ugh, don't mind me, I'm just pretty sure I got stood up.
别管我 我肯定是被放鸽子了
And I thought I was the only one.
我还以为只有我被放鸽子了呢
Really?
真的吗
Wow, well, maybe we're supposed to meet each other.
或许是老天安排咱俩见面的
You don't happen to be a musical duo, do you?
你不会正好是个二重唱成员吧
Nope.
不是
No, I'm just a single gal.
我只是个单身女郎
I'm so proud of us.
我太崇拜咱们了
You would never know this was a sex shop.
谁都想不到这之前是个情♥趣♥用♥品♥店
Okay.
好了
Wow. Shirazi Studios, very nice.
谢拉兹工作室 真不错
Okay, that reminds me,
我想起来了
I've got to go to the doctor to get my vaccinations,
我得去医院接种疫苗
It is the last hurdle until I'm officially a college student.
这是我成为大学生之前的最后一道坎了
Yeah!
太好了
All right, is this it?
没别的了吧
Oh, wait. No. There's another one.
不 等等 这还有一个
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
they keep popping out of nowhere.
真不知道这些东西是从哪里冒出来的
It's like some pervert got a magical wish granted or something.
就像某个性变♥态♥的魔法愿望成真了一样
Okay.
好吧
Well, good luck to you.
祝你们好运
Mr. Paddington.
帕丁顿先生
And Jen.
珍 你也来了啊
Well, we just happened to bump into each other outside.
我们在外面碰巧撞见了
What a wonderful coincidence.
可真是巧啊
Yes. Truly.
确实很巧
Your sister's a real delight.
你姐姐真漂亮
Tell me,
跟我说说
does Ms. Paddington work in the publishing business, as well?
帕丁顿太太也从事出版工作吗
Uh... no.
没有
No, there is no Mrs. Paddington.
根本没有帕丁顿太太一说
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
How interesting.
真有意思
So, to get started, I'd like to say,
下面开始吧 我想说的是
I am sick and tired, as you probably are,
或许您和我一样 已经受够了
of the monotonous party parade...
单调乏味的聚会庆典
You know, I always say that a party's really only
我一直认为 只有大家全身投入
as interesting as the people in attendance.
派对才会有趣
That is so deeply true.
说得太对了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表