剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
I found this awesome rehab facility.
我选中了这家超棒的戒毒所
We just need to come up with $10,000 for the deposit,
我们只需要想办法凑够一万块保证金
and we can tell everyone that you were on tour
我们可以跟大家说你和某个音乐人
with some music person.
一起巡演去了
Where are you getting $10,000?
你要到哪里去弄一万美元
I've been having a lot of financial problems lately.
我最近手头很紧
Would $5,000 help?
五千够吗
Ten would be better.
如果有一万就更好了
The treatment worked. There's no sign of cancer.
治疗起作用了 没有检测到癌细胞
Ivy, I'm gonna live.
艾薇 我能活下去了
Oh, my god...
我的天啊
This year's winner of the grand prize and trip to new guinea...
今年赢得大奖和新几内亚之旅的选手是
Ivy Sullivan.
艾薇·沙利文
I applied to Johns Hopkins.
我申请了约翰霍普金斯大学
Oh, god, I don't know,
天呐 我也说不上来
that's just, like, really, really far away.
只是那里真的 真的太远了
Yeah, well, so is new guinea.
是啊 新几内亚也很远
Are we a couple,
我们算是在一起了吗
or did you have sex with me in vegas just to keep me away from drugs?
还是你只是 为了帮我戒毒而跟我上♥床♥
I like you. But annie asked me to stay away.
我喜欢你 但安妮让我远离你
I'm sick of you trying to control my life!
我受够你一直想控制我的生活
I want to help you!
我想帮助你
Ade is the most important person in my life right now, not you.
艾德现在是我生命中最重要的人 不是你
Oh, has it ever been this hot?
以前有这么热过吗
I saw a news report this morning--
今早我看到了一则报道
someone roasted a turkey in the trunk of their car.
说有人在汽车后备箱里烤火鸡
I can't wait to get home, take off my clothes--
我真想飞回家去 脱掉衣服...
Not just because of the weather.
不仅仅是因为天气热吧
Hm, Austin's finally coming home from Vegas.
对 奥斯汀终于从维加斯回来了
He was supposed to spend the weekend with his mom and dad
他这个周末本来要和他爸妈
and have Thanksgiving there,
一起在那边过感恩节
but, apparently,
但很明显
he can't stand to spend one more minute without me.
他一刻都离不开我
Sounds like at least one of us has a date
看来我们中至少有一个人能带男伴
for Liam's random Thanksgiving extravaganza.
去参加利亚姆心血来潮的感恩节盛宴了
What is up with Liam having a dinner party?
利亚姆这次办晚宴有什么目的
Oh, my god--
天呐
You don't think the turkey in the trunk was him?
会不会就是他在后备箱里烤火鸡
He just said that he wants to bring people together.
他只说想让大家聚一聚
Like, maybe, you and Navid.
比如 你和纳维
That's not happening.
这不可能
I have zero interest in getting back together with Navid.
我对和纳维复合毫无兴趣
He could just go spend Thanksgiving with his screwed-up family.
他可以和他操蛋的家人一起过感恩节
Navid and I are done.
我和纳维已经结束了
Which is why you said "Navid" a hundred times in the same sentence?
所以你才句句话不离"纳维"吗
I'm not hiding anything about my love life.
我对我的感情生活没有任何隐瞒
Annie's the one that has the secret boyfriend.
搞地下恋的是安妮才对
I do not.
我才没有
I broke up with Patrick.
我和帕特里克分手了
Okay, who exactly are you sneaking out late at night with, then?
行 那你深夜偷溜出去是为了见谁
Please tell me you're having rebound sex with random people.
希望你是找人上♥床♥疗伤去了
I'd be very proud.
我会为你骄傲的
I am not having sex with strange men.
我才不会和陌生男人发♥生♥关♥系♥呢
I am doing charity work.
我在做慈善活动
Well, it usually is.
总是这么说
I am talking about being busy with activities in school, okay?
我在忙学校的活动 好吧
And now I have to pick up Dixon
我现在要去接迪克森
and not go have a secret rendezvous.
然后"不"去秘密约会
Huh. Protest much?
嫌我们多嘴吗
Excuse me...
打扰一下
Are there any more fliers for the food drive?
还有食物募捐活动的传♥单♥吗
Sorry, I guess my friend took the last one.
抱歉 我朋友好像把最后一张拿走了
That's okay.
没关系
I think I can remember that the student union Thanksgiving food drive
我记得学生会的感恩节食物募捐活动
is in the student union.
地点是在学生活动中心
On Thanksgiving.
时间是在感恩节那天
You know, I should write that down.
我应该记下来 省得忘了
Yeah...
没错
Well, uh, maybe we'll see each other there.
我们可以到时候见
Yeah.
好啊
Excuse me.
失陪了
If I wasn't about to have four solid days
如果不是要和男朋友大干四天
of makeup sex with my boyfriend,
没有档期的话
I'd do a little charity.
我也愿意做点慈善
You're such a giver.
你真是慷慨
Annie! There you are!
安妮 你在这里啊
Dude, do you have a sec?
美女 你有空吗
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, nothing big, just a couple girls kind of
没什么大事 就是有几个女孩
got arrested last night for... prostitution.
昨晚因为卖♥♥淫被捕了
What?! How is that possible?
什么 这怎么可能
You told me that escorting was legal.
你说过 地陪是合法的呀
Yeah, totally!
没错 绝对合法
So long as you don't have sex and then take money for it.
只要没为了赚钱而和别人发♥生♥关♥系♥
So you're totally cool.
你就肯定不会有事的
Probably. Look, the cops are asking a bunch of questions,
也许警♥察♥会问你一些问题
and there's a small chance that they might try to, you know,
他们有可能会想要
talk to you and your friends, blah, blah, blah.
找你的朋友了解情况之类的
Look-- they can't do anything without evidence.
没有证据 他们也无计可施
What kind of evidence?
什么样的证据
Eh, you know, uh, catching you in the act,
比如抓了现行 或是
unexplained cash flow, stuff like that.
有不明现金流动之类的证据
I don't want you to get spooked, okay, Annie?
安妮 你不用害怕
Because you have nothing to hide.
因为你没什么好遮掩的
Okay, call me if you need me.
好的 有事就给我打电♥话♥
Aw... You brought me back a clay thing.
你给我带了个粘土做的玩意
It-it-it's... it's a vase.
这 这是个花瓶
Yeah.
没错
It's part of my hands-on therapy.
这是我在动手实践治疗时做的
It looked a lot better in my head.
做出来没有想象中那么好
But, anyway, it's just to say sorry
但这也算是对我走之前
for everything that I said before I left.
所说的那些话表示歉意
Dixon, you do not need to apologize.
迪克森 你不必道歉
Yes, I do.
不 我需要道歉
Another part of rehab is making amends,
戒毒的另一条要求就是改过自新
so I know you were just looking out for me
我知道你只是想照顾我
And keeping my best interests at heart.
处处为我的利益着想
I was out of line and I'm sorry.
是我太过分了 对不起
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I'm really glad that you're doing so great in rehab
看到你在戒毒所表现得这么好 我真的很高兴
that they let you out for a visit.
你甚至可以回家探亲
It really makes all that we're doing worthwhile.
我们做的一切都值了
Speaking of which, I have your next payment.
说到这个 我把你下期的治疗费准备好了
It's due when you get back.
够用到你康复的了
Are you gonna tell me where you're getting all this money?
能告诉我你从哪儿弄到这些钱吗
Hey, look who rode into town.
瞧瞧谁回来啦
What's up, guys?
怎么了 伙计们
Aren't you supposed to be doing Thanksgiving with your parents?
你不是该和父母一起过感恩节吗
I was, but mom couldn't make it
本来是的 但我妈没时间
and dad's back-up plan was tacos and tequila,
我爸就想吃玉米卷 喝龙舌兰凑合一下
so...
所以
So, your back-up plan is Liam's Thanksgiving dinner?
所以你要凑合着去参加利亚姆的晚宴吗
Because I'm expecting hot dogs and beer.
我觉得晚宴上只会准备热狗和啤酒
At best. Wait a minute
这是最好的情况 等等
You guys aren't spending Thanksgiving with your folks?
你们不和家人一起过感恩节了吗
Our parents split up.
我们父母离婚了
Mom and her boyfriend are in Paris,
老妈和她男友在巴黎
and dad and his girlfriend are at some weirdo
老爸和他女友在沙漠里
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表